Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I still cannot believe that she did not post a birthday message for Vida, she sure as hell did one for her own birthday, also Camelia & Sage, why not Vida?
This makes me so angry!!!

Come and live part-time with me, little Vida ... you can feed my rescue horses carrots and apples, run around with my crazy dog and cuddle my hens. We'll do lots of fun crafty stuff (I have GLITTER!) and you will be the star of the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I am

so sorry obviously we all have lives outside of snarking on our gal, just like to check in on you all when we miss y'alls imput. Good to hear @SnarkyTart keep doing you!
Don't be sorry...just get me a farken tissue 🤧🤣😘

I seriously love the online friendships we've developed in here ❤ Despite having the "T" word thrown at us, we're actually such a supportive group. Sucks to not be a Tattler!
Didn't one of the girls break or sprain their wrist earlier this year.?
Yes! In WA and I feel like it was C then too. And EL was so flippant about it. Poor kid had some raggy looking sling on whilst Mama rolled about on the sand like a beached puffer fish 🙄😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Did those words actually come out of her mouth ... "It was a real stretch to juggle the kids and everything" ..... :mad: You don't juggle when your child is injured! You don't send your assistant when your child is injured! You drop everything and mow down anyone in your path getting to your child!

FYI EL ... if your outfit looks crazy in a hospital ER, it looks crazy everywhere else!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

cheezelfingers

Wow, tonight I’m celebrating not just the follower drop, but my promotion to “well known member” thanks EL, you’ve kept this bored human entertained for a while.

• Heart
  • Haha
OMG ... the 'dance' is probably going to be a performance for her retreat victims guests.

As if those poor people won't have suffered enough!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Kim of the sisterhood - you'll need to leech a lot more followers before we can give you your very own bright, shiny thread ✨🙏🏼 Is that cool? You don't have to respond because there are NO fucking rules on Tattle except for the one that states you must report to the troll cave with relevant tea But if you do, I expect nothing short of a thesis, owing to the fact you left an essay on an illiterate fool's insta. Okay. I'm done 🥺🤪😅😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Limpy Love

VIP Member
You can’t even make this shit up
Sis over here thinking she’s the main character.
Sorry vida mumma can’t come out to dinner for your birthday, she’s gotta find a man to have a dip in the honey pot

🤮🤮🤮
Christ her saddle bag tits have really made the under bust cut-outs a bit obsolete.🤣🤣

These shenanigans have to be some of the best I've ever seen from LL.
Right up there with the interpretive dance videos from a few years.

PS MoulinLou
Jess is a paid employee, not a friend. Ok?

• Haha

BlanchtheSausages

Look at me making dinner for my kids. Look at me fitting into a henne dress. Look at me buying a present for my child. Look at me taking kids for a walk. Look at me, my dogs at out too. Look at me having fun banter with my son.

Look at you Emmy-Lou making your kids film you for their dinner. Look at you Emmy-Lou looking awful in henne. Look at you Emmy-Lou buying a cheap present for your kid when you mindlessly spend thousands on yourself. Look at you Emmy-Lou kids would rather be anywhere but on that walk with you. Look at you Emmy-Lou those haven’t been out for days. Look at you Emmy-Lou your son doesn’t want anything to do with you.

• Heart

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I find it very interesting yet not surprising that AL is living in a clean, tidy, bright, modern apartment yet LL blamed him for being lazy around the house.
As we knew, he was never the hoarder!

• Wow
Reactions: 34

ChunkyCustard

#33 the weekend was rounded like Moulin Lou’s tummy, but deep down we know Vida needed her Mummy.

(It’s rhymes… but it’s also deeply sad commentary on the shitty choices she made this weekend)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34