Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
If the word cunt bothers anyone, friendly tip: do not enter an Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd thread. Full of lovely, funny people but they sprinkle that word more than EL sprinkles her gawjus Olsson's salt on pork crackle 🤣 Frankly, I find it hilarious and sometimes, it really is the only descriptor that can really illustrate what a rancid person someone is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pollie

VIP Member
The cafe needs to tell her to stop filming inside. Going out for breakfast for most people is a treat, who wants this lunatic filming them while they eat their eggs? She’s so painful.

• Angry

posty post

VIP Member
Also at my old job I once called a guy in the office Dave for a good 6 months. Not one person ever corrected me 😂😂 then one day I’m like oh ask Dave if he knows and everyone is like there isn’t a Dave who works here😂😂I’m like you’re joking!

• Haha
  • Wow

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Sweet cheeses!! I get home from an event and we’re at 23 pages in 20 hours. I have half a thread to catch up on.

Emmylou I’m too tired to slap you, would you bash your face against my palm? Unless you end up on your back tonight pointing your heals to the stars, my trauma would not have been worth it. It’s been so long since you made love. If you can’t even remember who gets tied up just ask him to tether you somewhere and I’ll come collect you in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
Wow. Reading here this afternoon, I'm blown away by the courageous humans in this forum, who have had to deal with Breast Cancer, have gone through treatment, and continued to raise your families. I know this is a situation that a lot of families face these days, not only with BC but any type of illness. I just wanted to say how inspiring it is to hear your stories, and I'm so glad you're kicking butt ❤ The compassion and empathy shown in this space is beautiful, and just warms my heart ❤

• Heart

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
I am off to bed! Firstly I would love to wish darling Vida a happy birthday! I hope she had the best day and it was spent focusing on her!

Thank you Tattlers! I feel like we are a huge friendship circle. Which EL doesn't actually have.

Tonight felt like a win for Vida and the other kids! EL showed up hungover AF this morning and who knows their agreement, but no one on one time, even for a milkshake on her birthday?

So instead EL made today about herself! Jess probably said to her on a shoot "oh we should go out some time" and EL has cashed in on it.

She is dropping followers like flies and I am so happy people are seeing the real her.

Sweet dreams Tattlers!

Well done @EmmyLou_Spew 💪🏼 GOAT 🐐 at Keeping us updated and on the edge of our recliners!
We are all in this together!!!

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
‘Big love to all the sick kids!’ ✌ Now isn’t the time to pretend to be some sort of Royal Childrens ambassador. Get off Instagram and just be in the moment with your own child. God she is so weird.

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
Nah seriously what is happening
Opening Instagram after a fun night out with the family and almost lost my fucking churros.

Aaron has to have moved on, right? I can’t fathom any other explanation. IMAGINE, being out with a group of friends, new ones at that, and asking one of them to film you deep throating a cocktail toothpick, but it not being a joke.

• Haha

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I wish this screeching beach ball would respect her children! Sage clearly did not want to be filmed and she did nothing but carry on and tease him as he tried to get away. How the fuck can she not see her son wanting privacy!

• Sad
  • Angry

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It's a SNARK PAGE!?

SNARK away Tattlers!
Of course, and the snarking is great and largely fucking hilarious. The people wishing her genuine harm are a bit cooked though, I reckon 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I know we’re mostly all mums, bothered by her behaviour, I just sometimes observe people getting wound up into a tizzy they probably needn’t be by her shit parenting. Don’t let that bowling ball of stupidity turn you into a person you wouldn’t ordinarily want to be, ya know? Coz then she’s winning. The dumb dickehead is impacting your day, and us enlightened EL snarkers should only be impacted enough to shake our heads, laugh our arses off, and thank heavens we’re nothing like her!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
Good morning tattlers! We have a fan!

Screenshot_20220717-070054_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-070107_Instagram.jpg

I'm off-line for the day. Family Sunday! Enjoy your day everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick

sharalandaah

Haven’t caught up on all the pages yet but had to echo all those who are commenting on how appalling little she saw of her CHILD on the child’s birthday.

And for all those wondering- I coparent with a faaaairly difficult ex and absolutely we do a better job of sharing our kid’s birthday. Usually we go out altogether as a family for a meal and if it wasn’t a school day we would do an activity together. We co-hosted his birthday party for his school friends and split the costs roughly equally. It’s obviously much trickier than for coupled coparents but if I can manage it then so can EL.

Im thinking more abt the Bali trips and it just staggers me that she’s prepared to leave her kids that frequently and for that long. I understand some parents do need to work away from home and I don’t judge that at all, I grew up with kids who had parents (dads usually, but also some mums) who would be away for weeks or months at a time on work trips. Totally respect that it’s fairly unavoidable if you want to work in certain industries, and also if you need the extra income provided by say a FIFO role on the mines working your trade (which is, obviously, very lucrative work). But with EL it’s different- it seems so *optional*. Like it is perfectly possible to have a successful influencer career (god it’s dismal to use those words together ughh) WITHOUT taking ppl for pricey, more than full week retreats.

I feel like a lot of influencers (and even a podcaster!) are starting to do these ‘retreat’ type trips and it’s probably a smart business move but if ELL wants to move into that space why on earth wouldn’t you start out with weekend mini-break girls’ trips or something?! She could take people to something like a wine region, closer to home in Victoria, charter a bus and stay in a cute b&b. I’m sure she could get the tourist boards of various little towns to support the venture as they’re understandably desperate to get ppl visiting again, and a weekend w/in state just seems sooo much more appropriate for a mother of three children who are all still in primary school!!

Gaaah soz for the rant I am clearly triggered today 😂 but she’s so monstrously selfish and I’m glad to see the followers dropping, long may the trend continue! Honestly how is ANY of this at all relatable, much less aspirational, to the average suburban mum?!

• Heart