Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope this is allowed to be posted here.

I am posting this in the hope our girl Emmylou might watch and understand two things from things YouTube video. A) she is lucky to have three healthy children (I do not claim to know the kids medical history but from what we see they are healthy) and
B) this is what a loving mother will do for her kids.

I literally am crying from watching this video.

Emmylou some parents physically move mountains for their children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Mslane

VIP Member
I have toothache and working mad dog busy and i get to lunch break and i just had to say it.

In regards to lipo, it seems like since the last round, all the fat just builds up in her upper stomach instead. If she went another round of lipo to get rid of that, where would her weight gain be? 🤔

I don't follow Cachia but am aware of her antics. Aren't they (Cachia and Emmylou) friends? You can tell a lot about people by the company they keep ... birds of a feather.

I’ve been searching the googles for about an hour but I can’t find the image I need! I think I have synesthesia (some words I can ‘taste’) and tonight that bloody dress has triggered a taste!

I’m positive that when I was young (currently 52yo) there was a pineapple/lime version of neapolitan ice cream. Can anyone back this up?

This titty tangle dress tastes like this ice cream 🍍
I have this in my freezer:

1657975798166.png

They do this one too:

1657975857124.png

• Haha
When did we get rid of Medicare?!
it’s not been gotten rid of more so a lot of previously bulk billed doctors are charging a fee now unless you have a health care card or seniors card (I think - near me anyway)
Plus a lot of things have be taken off Medicare.

A GP visit can cost more than $100.

That is why so many people are clogging up hospitals to see a doctor if there is no bulk billed GP, hence putting more strain and extending wait times. So many Bulked billed drs are now charging.

Reactions: 2

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
Yes, it's freezing! I think it's the coldest day of the year so far. The sight of her toes makes me feel so cold. Wear bare legs if you want, but
She wore Effie Kats in a runway show pre covid and has worn her Bayse label previously, I love Effie Kats clothing, however, I will not purchase because she gives LL & Cachia free stuff.
Effie Kats' is overrated and cheap quality. You can pick up the same style of clothing (and quality) at Glassons and the like for a lot less. She only makes styles for the ultra slim.

Reactions: 2