Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Super Cute

VIP Member
Emmylouoneword when you read here and we all know you do! Please since you can’t take your kids hint Sage doesn’t want to be filmed for your entertainment he hates it!
LEAVE THE BOY OUT OF IT YOU FUCKING FUCKKNUCKLE DICKEBRAIN DICKEHEAD 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Michy02

VIP Member
Omg Tattlers! I’ve been reading and reading and I’m finally at the end!!

The olive video has got to be one of the cringiest ones she’s posted! But no! The sexy dancing!

I can’t deal! Yesterday was A LOT!

(Happy Birthday Vida from all your friends here 🎉)

And yes that girl was just complimenting ELL and putting us down as she’s trying to get her own followers. Get a life!!

xx from a salty biach 💋🥂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
Giving me what I ordered vs what I got type vibes.... 🤣🤣🤣

Eeeek I’m sure I’ll get called Emmy Lou undercover - but I really really like that Rachel Gilbert dress and it actually looks good on her too 🤣 anyone have any clue where I could find it if it’s old?!
love, not Emmy Lou 😬🤣
It's still on their website. Called the In Tulum Mini Dress.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I’m shocked that she didn’t do a little post for sweet little Vida and for her birthday (am I shocked though really?). How sad, your youngest is a year older and you simply couldn’t careless because it doesn’t suit the “strong single woman on the prowl” narrative.

• Sad

party bag

I just want to say, I know I'm not on here much but I love that everyone's taken up "Moulin Lou" with such passion. If I had more time I'd post more often but I'm mad doggin' it with uni, a job and kids who's birthdays and lives I want to be present and well rounded for.

• Heart
  • Haha

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Finally caught up. So glad I was offline last night, I just… yeah. Happy birthday Vida, you little cutie patootie. 🥳

Emmylou Loves #33
Moulin Lou’s dance can’t be unseen, Mumma’s heading out to get some peen. What is that dress? Is it Shrek, a splice or gangrene.

• Haha
  • Heart

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
what the HELL is that "dancing"?! The principal dancers at The Australian Ballet must be shaking. Moulin Lou look out! Poor Vida, all I can think is, poor Vida. I hope she had a gorgeous birthday. As a mum I cannot imagine being so damn absent on a birthday.
“No Vida. I saw you this morning for an hour to do presents. Mumma has dance class today. This morning was about you. The rest of the day is for Mumma.” That’s how I imagine it went. @SnarkyTart does it better though

• Sad
  • Heart

belzey

Why can't she put some black tights on and ankle boots, would be far more weather appropriate and look nicer too. She's got no idea for someone who is supposedly in the "fashion" industry.

Reactions: 30

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Her name isnt Love! Just the 3 beautiful children and Aaron. They never married.... i wonder why 🤔🥴
I think I'm allowed to say this, but from some of the snooping I've done, Love isn't his actual surname either. I mean, he may have legally changed it but his [redacted] has a different surname. If Aaron did change it to Love, it kind of makes me want to root for him. He's obviously a peaceful soul who has been trying to manifest some kind of cosmic change in his life for a long time. He must have cast a shabby spell to end up with Moulin Lou for so long though!

• Wow

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
To celebrate her dropping to 119k @Super Cute, I propose a Girls Night Out at the Sphinx! We'll film each other drinking dirty martinis in slow mo. G-Town Tattlers, who's in?! Get your faux fur out and shine your clodhoppers✌🏽💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsDinosaur

Emmylou Loves #33 Moulin Lou gave us a show, dirty Martini in slow-mo, poor Vidas birthday? Not a mention, but mumma pine lime craves some 🍆 attention

• Haha
  • Heart