Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm must've worn another all red outfit at some stage then. There was definitely a red two-piece outfit that she wore for a photoshoot that didn't fit and I remember she posted stories of a MUA or hairdresser trying to make it work.
Maybe a red crossover top..........anyways if doesn't matter as she still refuses to wear clothes that fit.
That outfit was for the car ad for the car she doesn't drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same! Rent on the warehouse and her house, general living expenses for her and 3 kids. Plus her ZM line I am assuming she would need to pay for the stock upfront, the excessive spending on lunches, dinners, coffees etc. She is living the life of a multi-millionaire and she clearly isn't.
Plus the wages/super/workers comp for Leah, Polly and any other staff? BAS and payroll tax? Also the maintenance payments to Alove…I’ve said this before and it baffles me…

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she is reading these comments
100% she is. Specific thing's she's made mention about only hours after a post appears here commenting about her definitely suggests she's reading.

Hell, we should be charging her for lifestyle advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
AC0864E7-6570-41FC-A150-8D38405D40EC.jpeg
Sounds like the book nine perfect strangers.
Someone did ask on her live about the toilet/bathroom situation for the bunk room. She did answer and said it had a separate toilet and shower, but no bath

Speaking of Alove…were we 🤷‍♀️…with rumour of him being in the wild with new gf…does he still have tinder profile? 👊👈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
100% she is. Specific thing's she's made mention about only hours after a post appears here commenting about her definitely suggests she's reading.

Hell, we should be charging her for lifestyle advice.
3AW put the same advice on twitter 12 hours ago - 7:40am

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 7.40.28 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As Melb reached a maximum if 11 degrees today, it proves that LL is nothing more than an exhibitionist.
She doesn't wear anything for comfort or practicality but all for the "look at me" effect.

Lazylou-Moulinlou-Crazylou

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a mother, I always have my eye on the weather so I know how to dress my children - isn’t that part of motherhood? Oh wait …..

Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She has noticed her followers drop! Let's do a giveaway! lol Oh and she even tagged her own account name wrong! ONE JOB LAZY LOU ... YOU HAVE ONE JOB!!!

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 8.03.15 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I liked the jacket too, the outfit was ok just needs a little chunky boot and it would be better! (Clearly I’m a fashionista in my trackies and dressing gown) it was so cold today, actually every day in Melbourne! I would not be going out bare legged. Anyone else think her wardrobe has had a little overhaul?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.