Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this is awful. EL was out eating her 3rd lunch no doubt šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
WHY THE duck IS THIS ON INSTAGRAM TALKING tit ABOUT RCH. How bleeping dare she!
Does this bleeping neanderthal keep anything private. duck you Emmylou one word bleep bucket. You're a tit mum.
All this bleeping weasel wants is people to keep her entertained with oh poor you, woe is you. duck you.

Also go to triage and ask for a newspaper and a sling and they'll literally splint it right there. duck off im SO angry at her for exploiting her child for engagement and entertainment but the bleep of thing couldn't even post for her daughters bday.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I know we are discussing her exploiting her child which is 100% revolting BUT her slowly creeping back to filming people in public without consent?!

Stop Lounatic! People don't like it. For safety concerns and many other reasons. It rude, disrespectful and down right bleeping vile.

Keep that camera in your moon face.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been MIA due to covid then the flu, but duck me I have come back to a world of disturbia.

I donā€™t even know where to begin.
I pray sheā€™s on supervised visits by the end of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t even know where to begin with her comments on the ā€œsick kids in RCHā€. Is she really that removed from reality that she doesnā€™t realise how sick some kids are and how busy kids emergency is?!! Gahhhh. I feel very fortunate not to have gone to hospital with my children many times, but Iā€™m not unaware how many children get sick or are in the hospital long term.
And some DICKEHEAD comment and a peace sign from moulinlou? duck right off mate.
Usually Iā€™m not filled with rage with her (she just really amuses me!) but this is something else.
Poor C. She must have been in so much pain. And +1 about the comments on saving battery life. When I had to take my daughter to the ER, I did use some battery so she could watch her favourite show. At no point was I farting around on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been MIA due to covid then the flu, but duck me I have come back to a world of disturbia.

I donā€™t even know where to begin.
I pray sheā€™s on supervised visits by the end of the year.
I hope you're feeling better!

I feel like these last 3 threads need a warning on them not to binge read! Her antics were hard enough in bite-sized pieces as they happened, I can't imagine people reading it all at once! lol

Her story last night really got me mad. The photo of Camellia holding her broken arms up for a photo with the hospital tag strategically places to see her name. Then LL says "we have been dealing with this since 2pm" .... You haven't been dealing with anything! Your daughter has been in pain since 2pm and you should be comforting her, not "dealing" with it. :mad: This is why I think she is a sociopath. She does not understand normal human emotion.

I know we are discussing her exploiting her child which is 100% revolting BUT her slowly creeping back to filming people in public without consent?!

Stop Lounatic! People don't like it. For safety concerns and many other reasons. It rude, disrespectful and down right bleeping vile.

Keep that camera in your moon face.
I agree. People who are in hiding from abusive ex's or family etc. do not need their faces in her videos while they are trying to have breakfast while living in fear. She thinks the world is the EL Show and everyone around her are part of her act.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

I feel like these last 3 threads need a warning on them not to binge read! Her antics were hard enough in bite-sized pieces as they happened, I can't imagine people reading it all at once! lol

Her story last night really got me mad. The photo of Camellia holding her broken arms up for a photo with the hospital tag strategically places to see her name. Then LL says "we have been dealing with this since 2pm" .... You haven't been dealing with anything! Your daughter has been in pain since 2pm and you should be comforting her, not "dealing" with it. :mad: This is why I think she is a sociopath. She does not understand normal human emotion.

I agree. People who are in hiding from abusive ex's or family etc. do not need their faces in her videos while they are trying to have breakfast while living in fear. She thinks the world is the EL Show and everyone around her are part of her act.
That is a really good point which I had never thought of and which applies to all 'look at me' influencers', while they are filming in public they could also be filming people trying to hide from someone who was abusive in their life and yet here she is filming them in public with no thought in the world except to find any reason to put her face in front of the camera.
I wonder how long it will be before one of these idiots is sued for 'outing' a person to their abusive ex they are trying to hide from.

That is a really good point which I had never thought of and which applies to all 'look at me' influencers', while they are filming in public they could also be filming people trying to hide from someone who was abusive in their life and yet here she is filming them in public with no thought in the world except to find any reason to put her face in front of the camera.
I wonder how long it will be before one of these idiots is sued for 'outing' a person to their abusive ex they are trying to hide

Reactions: 12
This morningā€™s post confirms that Aaron works up in Queensland frequently so she had to take C to the RCH. I am not going to snark on her complaints about lengthy wait times (having just sat in a ED waiting room for 9+ hours myself). The Victorian public health system is experiencing terrible wait times and this is not the fault of any medical and health workers but a political problem.

However, in my opinion, it pays to go private for children to avoid any additional time in distress and pain for children. That said, from my understanding (and observations during my wait), broken bones are dealt with quite quickly in both private and public hospitals.

What I donā€™t understand in her story is Leah not being around? I have three children, a career and a husband frequently overseas/interstate for business and never had an assistant to help with the children. That is what life and parenting is, dealing with any obstacles thrown your way! Emmy seems to live in fantasy land where all she has to do is float through life doing whatever she pleases.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
F#$k me. Aaron is away for work and her assistant is on leave so she is trying to juggle 3 school age kids on her own.
Yet there are single parents out there who are on their own 24/7 with no partner to help co parent and definitely no assistant to help, who are looking after kids who are younger than her kids as well as doing a full time job and not fluffing around through out the day going to lunch and buying dresses

This morningā€™s post confirms that Aaron works up in Queensland frequently so she had to take C to the RCH. I am not going to snark on her complaints about lengthy wait times (having just sat in a ED waiting room for 9+ hours myself). It does pay to go private for children but from my understanding (and observations during my wait), broken bones are dealt with quiet quickly.

What I donā€™t understand in her story is Leah not being around? I have three children, a career and a husband frequently overseas/interstate for business and never had an assistant to help with the children.

Emmy seems to live in fantasy land where all she has to do is float through life doing whatever she pleases.
C getting injured interrupted her day of lunching and buying clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder how C, got hurtšŸ¤”, hope she recovers quickly with her dad taking care of her.

Reactions: 7
Did those words actually come out of her mouth ... "It was a real stretch to juggle the kids and everything" ..... :mad: You don't juggle when your child is injured! You don't send your assistant when your child is injured! You drop everything and mow down anyone in your path getting to your child!

FYI EL ... if your outfit looks crazy in a hospital ER, it looks crazy everywhere else!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The over the top swallowing does my head in. For someone that wants to be in media but canā€™t tell a simple story with out doing massive swallows, she is hopeless.

Reactions: 27
I have a mad busy day today in an actual job that EL could never understand the concept of working to pay bills rather than swindling!

I will check back in later! Have a great day Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
C getting injured interrupted her day of lunching and buying clothes
That seems indeed to be the gist of her post this morning.

Cry me a river Emmy! I have been up since 6.30am getting organised at home with a herniated disk! My lovely fysio has managed to squeeze me in during my (and his) lunch break so I can hopefully move a little more pain-free.

Her attitude this morning has really annoyed me but I do hope that little miss C is feeling better and heals well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her poor little girl, no one ever wants their babies, or family members hurting.

Find it absolutely insane though that this antivaxxer who flaunted multiple lockdown laws and mask mandates is crying about how busy the hospitals are. Yeah luv, itā€™s this thing called Covid? You know the thing you only took an interest in when you thought you could fleece your tribe with overpriced masks.

Reactions: 21
EL forever searching for the good light to talk to her phone. Must brought some amusement to the workers and customers. To see and hear a fluffy beach ball talking to her phone.

Screenshot_20220719-071810_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220719-071847_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
E
Did those words actually come out of her mouth ... "It was a real stretch to juggle the kids and everything" ..... :mad: You don't juggle when your child is injured! You don't send your assistant when your child is injured! You drop everything and mow down anyone in your path getting to your child!

FYI EL ... if your outfit looks crazy in a hospital ER, it looks crazy everywhere else!
Especially considering her day consisted of a couple of doctors appointments (which she could reschedule), lunch with 'her tribe' and buying a dress. It's not like she has to leave a 9 to 5 job to go to be with her child. Yet, even if it was, that's what you do for yoyr child.

Reactions: 18
Basically everyone I know who has kids gets that you will experience days and longer periods of time where things go wrong, you donā€™t have help and have conflicting priorities. Whilst I only look at her page infrequently and get my info here, EL seems to often be shocked that this is what happens when you have children. I am also truely glad her kids donā€™t have a chronic illness as she would exploit it for her own sympathy and Insta worthy content. Which to me is the only reason for posting that photo and for then talking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.