Emmylou Loves #32 Wax your flaps and strap on in while we watch Emmy convince us she's thin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone feels the need in the future to express concern for her well-being please use today antics as a reminder that the only person she cares about is herself, whilst her antics give me an enormous amount of joy, her selfishness is next level and infuriates me. There is a little girl going to bed tonight probably wondering why her Mum did not spend the day with her for her birthday, that type of absence will be with her forever no matter how much fun she might have had with her Dad and siblings her Mum was not there.
Thank you for the reminder, @makeitstop ... my sympathy tank for her is well and truly empty!

giphy.gif

I hope Tracy Grimshaw is keeping a close eye on what happens with her Bali scam, and she helps those out who will be at risk for losing out on $$$.

Reactions: 16
You can’t even make this tit up
Sis over here thinking she’s the main character.
Sorry vida mumma can’t come out to dinner for your birthday, she’s gotta find a man to have a dip in the honey pot

🤮🤮🤮
Christ her saddle bag tits have really made the under bust cut-outs a bit obsolete.🤣🤣

These shenanigans have to be some of the best I've ever seen from LL.
Right up there with the interpretive dance videos from a few years.

PS MoulinLou
Jess is a paid employee, not a friend. Ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fark get a proper bra, dont bother with pasties as the will look like fringes on you hoohaa.

• Haha
I can't help but feel that some of those leaving comments on her IG post are mean girls who would say stuff like, "Don't lose weight - you're more likable when you're carrying a few extra kilos" to their so-called friend to make themselves feel better.

• Heart
Every single person commenting about how she's a "queen" on that post is enabling her behaviour and they all seem to have forgotten it's Vida's birthday. She will never be accountable to anyone except Moulin Lou.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
And here I thought my Saturday night was going to be a bit boring! She is pure, mind boggling and blowing entertainment. So many questions, so many ‘whys?’ And too many WTAF 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every single person commenting about how she's a "queen" on that post is enabling her behaviour and they all seem to have forgotten it's Vida's birthday. She will never be accountable to anyone except Moulin Lou.
Piece of tit how dare she show up albeit hungover for her youngest most impressionable child for an hour this morning then carry on her self indulgent day as if its nothing....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ok we need to stage an intervention because these attempts at sexy come hither looks, I just can’t

2DED725E-E15D-45BD-9C39-FADA74015AD7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like I’ve had a stroke. I have been offline this arvo as I’ve been admitted to hospital as this baby doesn’t want to stay out, but I feel like calling for some stronger drugs to help me try to get on whatever trip EL is currently flying high on.

WTF IS HAPPENING?! The dance lesson, the green hamburger dress, the revolting slow mo reel, THE OLIVE?!?!?!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
26998641-0244-469E-A28B-B017008BB4A8.jpeg

The belly is back! Goodness knows what she does in some of her outfits to minimise her belly but this dress is awful and shows how she truly looks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I feel like I’ve had a stroke. I have been offline this arvo as I’ve been admitted to hospital as this baby doesn’t want to stay out, but I feel like calling for some stronger drugs to help me try to get on whatever trip EL is currently flying high on.

WTF IS HAPPENING?! The dance lesson, the green hamburger dress, the revolting slow mo reel, THE OLIVE?!?!?!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮
Thinking of you 💛

I hope you have laid out all your hospital outfits and you've got a diffuser and playlist going 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Piece of tit how dare she show up albeit hungover for her youngest most impressionable child for an hour this morning then carry on her self indulgent day as if its nothing....
It makes me feel physically sad for Vida.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.