Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not Elizabeth Chong, stay in your own lane Lou. Thats if she has a lane besides the cheezel aisle at coles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite part is that just yesterday (or the day before??) she went to great lengths to explain to everyone how expensive lettuce and herbs are at the moment with the shortages. Just to be sure that everyone knows. Seemingly that was all a ploy so that she could swoop in and show off today, showing piles and piles that will inevitably end up in (or on 🤷🏻‍♀️) the bin 🫠💸💸💸
She was only aware of the lettuce shortage/price hike due to the woollies email. She saw woolies in her inbox and thought it was another campaign. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The filthy floor and she made that cake there that unassuming people at the market have purchased, in the good faith that it was all above board.
I dont know why but this has triggered me, its just gross.
I would be WILD if I purchased something from a cafe not knowing it had been prepared in some random gronk’s trailer park kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm grossed out by the bins and super-grossed out by the state of the floors. Kitchen floors, fridges, ovens, benchtops ... anything involving food, should be cleaned regularly and kept spotless.

Reactions: 19
I'm grossed out by the bins and super-grossed out by the state of the floors. Kitchen floors, fridges, ovens, benchtops ... anything involving food, should be cleaned regularly and kept spotless.
The floors could be spotless but that wooden chopping board would do me. Who knows what is growing on it. It’s never even had a spray and wipe spray let alone a proper clean.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is not ok. I hope it's no one here

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 6.01.41 pm.png

Hmmm - I went looking for photos of traditional Hummingbird cake and found this alternative:

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 6.57.21 pm.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
To be honest im in 2 minds, i wouldn't troll her specifically but that being said also doesn't mean she shouldn't be called on her bullshit when applicable.....not an unreasonable comment in my opinion
Maybe on her own page?

Reactions: 10
#29: Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

(also hi, thanks for letting me play. Long time reader, first time poster, and Emmy Lou’s antics are finally insane enough for me to make an account and comment 🙃)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have experienced all the feels watching todays stories.

I’m either revolted at the thought of her cooking that hummingbird fungibird cake in her filthy hovel and then secondhand embarrassment at her selling it herself at Braaaad’s Canteeeeen.

OR mad dog farken hungry and jealous thinking about said cake AND all those homemade spring rolls bound for EL guts.

It’s about day 5 of our self imposed freezer challenge and I’m just about to tuck into a Woolworths frozen cannelloni….(I think) ….RIP me 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm of the view that this is where we call her out, not on her page ... and definitely not Brad's page. He seems very chilled out (I'm going off first appearances here) and probably doesn't appreciate any sort of drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm of the view that this is where we call her out, not on her page ... and definitely not Brad's page. He seems very chilled out (I'm going off first appearances here) and probably doesn't appreciate any sort of drama.
I agree but as a business owner he needs to be aware of how controversial she is and if he chooses to involve her he is subject to same criticism

Reactions: 16
Harriet is not me. But Brad reshared lazylou’s stories today on his cafe’s Instagram page. Even if you do not know Emmylou from Emmylou love those stories speaks volumes

Reactions: 7
Brad needs to remember that if you lay with dogs, you're going to catch fleas. I don't agree with the poster/s who have gone to his business page simply to troll Emmy. I do hope though that if people raise legitimate concerns about the origin of his products he is transparent.

In my opinion, allowing Emmy to have anything to do with his business is a terrible choice. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. For the few customers she may reel in for him, there'll be just as many who are completely put off.

Edited to add: that sounds so pompous lol..."Brad needs to remember" I guess I'm just baffled as to why a pretty cool, chill kind of guy would want to get sucked into EL's crazy orbit 🤷‍♀️🤯 And also, who the heck are these rando's that have the inclination and the time to create multiple instas to throw tit at her? Just join Tattle and express your emotions like we all do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There are enough spring rolls there to feed 40 people......the sheer gluttony and OTT of literally everything she does. Show us your wealth without showing us your wealth #iceberglettuce
I’m sure they are cheaper at the market but it’s a massive flex and a “look at me” show off move with all that lettuce.

Reactions: 11
We all know she is going to be eating leftover spring rolls, pork and hummingbird cake for days. No salad wrap videos around here for a bit I'm guessing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.