Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% said that honeycomb and curd stuff was homemade, obviously at her house. Canteen needs to be reported, there are such strict rules regarding food safety and handling and everything should have been prepared in a commercial kitchen.

Reactions: 22
She 100% said that honeycomb and curd stuff was homemade, obviously at her house. Canteen needs to be reported, there are such strict rules regarding food safety and handling and everything should have been prepared in a commercial kitchen.
Yes I think it’s worth one of the Victorian tattlers doing a screen record of the whole sordid scene 😂 and reporting to whoever deals with that sort of thing down there 😅

Reactions: 11
BEA51352-7126-42DB-A247-931B34F929C9.jpeg
And this…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It would be basically impossible to prove, but at least give Brad a nudge as far as safe food handling at his cafe and hopefully prevent it happening again…

Reactions: 12
Havent caught up on todays thread but all I have to say from her stories is..She has worked more for Brad this morning than she has in past 6 months.AND..wtf Brad..The shame .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You see her in the wild quite a bit has she lost weight or just urine angles and filters
She is quiet short. And to be honest If you didn’t know her story … stories 🙄about losing weight, fat camp, sizing down, losing gunts , size 12 , size 14 and her believe that she is crop top worthy well truely without knowing her she looks like a fat chick. Short and chubby. You don’t look and think oh that women has a nice figure…great shape, fit and toned or wow that lady is dressed so nice or wow like she has a nice physique even though they may well be size 16, 18 or larger etc.

Emmylou is a loud mouth because she is insecure about so many things.

Reactions: 23
Does this dimwit understand anything about food handling processes, the ingredients, preparation, labelling, storage, transportation etc all need be documented she could cause food poisoning or some other adverse reaction on an unsuspecting customer, this twit continuously ignores regulations because you know I am Emmylou from Emmylou Loves.

Reactions: 13
For extra crunch on the Honeypot HoneyComb of Doom she has shaken the remnants of crumbs from all the boxes of Cheezels lying around her bedroom, tricks of the trade you fukkas!! ✌🏻✌🏻 And hey If Brads customers have nut allergies or mould allergies from my putrid carpets at home, well stuff 'em!! Not this mummas issue!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It has not been a good week for EmmyLou from Emmylou Loves

- Cachia scored a freebie holiday to the GC
- Nadia opened her Henne store
- HOW is in Sydney at the launch of a Woolworths x Disney campaign
- Roxy is in Singapore

Her light is faded so she has decided to bake a cake and sell it at the market for some engagement the woman is bonkers.

lf she has baked that cake at home and Brad has allowed her to sell it at his cafe he needs to be reported.
And the Daily Mail is suggesting that Roxy might be in the running to get her own show (not sure if they're thinking a new one altogether, or the one she tested the waters with, will be picked up).

Plus, Roxy wears Camilla!

1656223070392.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she basically just admitted she cooked that cake at home! As if we all expected different!

Also those jeans i can smell through my phone screen🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She is quiet short. And to be honest If you didn’t know her story … stories 🙄about losing weight, fat camp, sizing down, losing gunts , size 12 , size 14 and her believe that she is crop top worthy well truely without knowing her she looks like a fat chick. Short and chubby. You don’t look and think oh that women has a nice figure…great shape, fit and toned or wow that lady is dressed so nice or wow like she has a nice physique even though they may well be size 16, 18 or larger etc.

Emmylou is a loud mouth because she is insecure about so many things.
I've seen her in the wild a bit also and can concur... just a short fat chick... until she opens her mouth!
And easily a size 16 (country road 16) , mostly looks a size 18.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There are enough spring rolls there to feed 40 people......the sheer gluttony and OTT of literally everything she does. Show us your wealth without showing us your wealth #iceberglettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Three questions:
1. Was it Evie that was the camera witch today or who was with her at the market?
2. Is that a lettuce sitting on the drying rack with her dishes?!
3. Why so many spring rolls!?!! I assumed she was going to freeze them or something before cooking. That is a crazy amount of food!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I used to work with a lady who was about a size 22/24. She always looked incredible, without fail. Even on casual Fridays, she'd look a million bucks. Her secret - well, it wasn't really that even - was that she was impeccably groomed and took pride in her appearance. We worked around several young men at the time and several fancied her because she always smelt so lovely and just had this lovely energy about her.

Emmylou looks as if she rolls out of bed and starts her day wearing whatever she finds on the floor ... she just has no sense of pride whatsoever. For someone living her life so publicly, I'd expect better. I'd also expect her to look better considering all the pampering appointments she has!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
🤮🤮🤮at the thoughts of her baking that cake in her kitchen and some sucker gonna buy it, her brown baking paper dead giveaway!! Someone report this vermin!!!

• Sick
Three questions:
1. Was it Evie that was the camera witch today or who was with her at the market?
2. Is that a lettuce sitting on the drying rack with her dishes?!
3. Why so many spring rolls!?!! I assumed she was going to freeze them or something before cooking. That is a crazy amount of food!
The lettuce ..! 🤭 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.