Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyBloodyLou, Flexin' her lettuce, powered by Pork, no more Alove on her fork!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah, Lou, just chuck the lettuce and the noodles back on the pile. 100% would rather go hungry than eat anything she has been near. Plus, just leaving all the noodles and pork sitting around in what I assume is a heated home? Ewwww
20220626_165239.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That cake she was decorating at Brahhhds looked like something a kid in kinder did! Omg what a mess!!! Brad blink twice mate!!! Lol
When she said it was a hummingbird cake I was surprised. In the US our hummingbird cake doesn't look like that.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Lou, just chuck the lettuce and the noodles back on the pile. 100% would rather go hungry than eat anything she has been near. Plus, just leaving all the noodles and pork sitting around in what I assume is a heated home? EwwwwView attachment 1370494
You beat me to it, having her no doubt unwashed flap scratchers all through the lettuce and noodles and then putting the food back! So gross you festy witch!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have still not recovered from the cake, she is putting the public‘s health at risk whilst leaving the South Melbourne Market, the Cafe and herself exposed, all because she needed some pats on the back, we have all seen the cross contamination which occurs in her kitchen this woman is dangerous and Brad has done himself no favours by playing along he should know better.

Reactions: 18
Those 'boyfriend jeans' look awful on everyone - the colour isn't blue enough, and the fit is atrocious.

Emmylou, go and add Jeans West or Just Jeans to your 'following' list.

When she said it was a hummingbird cake I was surprised. In the US our hummingbird cake doesn't look like that.
Same ... someone made one for our book club meeting a while back and it had - among other ingredients - pineapple and cream cheese.

Reactions: 15
Yep, any hummingbird cake I’ve had or seen doesn’t look like hers either. A true one is more dense and not in three-layers. It’s a fail.

If Braaaad has signs for cakes in the display I hope her cake is called the kitchen sink and not hummingbird.

Reactions: 6
There are enough spring rolls there to feed 40 people......the sheer gluttony and OTT of literally everything she does. Show us your wealth without showing us your wealth #iceberglettuce
My favourite part is that just yesterday (or the day before??) she went to great lengths to explain to everyone how expensive lettuce and herbs are at the moment with the shortages. Just to be sure that everyone knows. Seemingly that was all a ploy so that she could swoop in and show off today, showing piles and piles that will inevitably end up in (or on 🤷🏻‍♀️) the bin 🫠💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What influencers need to understand is whatever you put out there. The good the ugly, you will be judged. Not everyone is a troll. Don’t want fall out simple don’t share it. So far lazylou has not understood this.
Absolutely agree! People that have a difference of opinion to you... arent necessarily trolls! The Kearns also seem to think this! They are that arrogant and blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favourite part is that just yesterday (or the day before??) she went to great lengths to explain to everyone how expensive lettuce and herbs are at the moment with the shortages. Just to be sure that everyone knows. Seemingly that was all a ploy so that she could swoop in and show off today, showing piles and piles that will inevitably end up in (or on 🤷🏻‍♀️) the bin 🫠💸💸💸
She reminds me of that episode of Mr Bean where Mr. Bean tried to outdo everything the other hotel guest next to him was doing
And ended up with food poison!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree! People that have a difference of opinion to you... arent necessarily trolls! The Kearns also seem to think this! They are that arrogant and blows my mind.
I got blocked by Brad for a constructive comment I posted about the language he used when describing his wife. He’s also POS

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Brad Kearns 😅

I don’t think anyone knows enough about Canteen Brad to describe him as a POS 😅
Geez did I get lost?

One minute we are talking about Canteen, Brad and cake and the next I'm commenting on a completely different person!! WTF 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, Brad from Canteen hangs around with LL, so that qualifies him as a POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I take it EL spent all the cash she made on selling her clothes. The postage alone would have eaten into her profits.

At least she has money for lettuce!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.