Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Thank you @YankeeRoo for our 28th thread title 👏🏼🐎🏊🏼‍♀️🥓✌🏽

🚨THE BALI EMAIL HAS ARRIVED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.🚨

Grab ya Canasten and a box of Cheezels, put your feet up on your second (or third?) hand recliner and get comfy. The Emmylou Shitshow rolls on!

Edit: fricken hell....the title was so good but I had to shorten and it's left off henpeck. Mods, can we fix it? Or did I just have one job to do and I stepped dogshit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

omgpleasestop

Sending much love and healing thoughts to your sister ♥
Thank you. She’s 45 with 6 kids and she is meant to be on hospice care for end of life. She has shattered her hip after a fall, and she still wants a hip replacement so she can get home to her babies. It’s just cruel.

And here’s our mate Emmy Lou who would rather vacay with strangers than her own kids.

I need to take a break…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Just imagining a group of drunk, middle aged women trying to shuffle that ladder across so that they can climb up into bed 🥴
*eyes bulging* so ya know what ya can do *nodding furiously* just like pull the farken mattresses off and put them all on tha floor and it'll be just like a *scrunches face painfully* ohh like a *squeezes eyes shut* fark waddaya call those sleep parties Leah? *bogan voice says "slumber party"* yeah a farken slumber party *giggling* how farken bewdiful will that be just talken shit and about boys *claps hands and squeals* sah much fun *weird giggle hmm sound*

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The way certain activities have “with Emmylou” specified is a dead giveaway that Emmylou has no intention of staying with them or participating in basically any of this 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 50

ChunkyCustard

#29: Urine angles and lettuce a’plenty - Mama’s headin to Bali for knock off Fendi

(also hi, thanks for letting me play. Long time reader, first time poster, and Emmy Lou’s antics are finally insane enough for me to make an account and comment 🙃)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Big day over here at Screenfree Loves! I’m 40 weeks pregnant and a size 18, but this morning I found an old kimono style shirt in the back of my cupboard, size S/M. Well it farken fit, didn’t it! I mean, it didn’t even come close to closing, but same thing, right? So I guess I’m officially a size small now. All those salad wraps finally paid off! Happy farking days ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

makeitstop

VIP Member
GOAL SETTING WITH EMMYLOU, this has to be one of the funniest things
I have read in my life 🤣 I almost want to book just to experience GOAL SETTING WITH EMMYLOU 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Emmylou loves Bali Experience 2022.
I’m imagining it will be like The Bachelor, everyone will be gathered around the pool and suddenly Osher announces Emmylou is gracing us with her presence and she’ll pick someone special for a beach walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This experience is giving me fyre festival vibes.

Also, I have not laughed this hard in a long time. The bunk bed room is so funny I can barely handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Born weighing 90kg, wearing a size 14 but could size down.
20220624_152111.jpg

Full credit to @cheezel flaps who bestowed upon us the brilliant It looks like she is being birthed from a cheezel 👏🏼😂🔅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43