Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @YankeeRoo for our 28th thread title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅ“โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

๐ŸšจTHE BALI EMAIL HAS ARRIVED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.๐Ÿšจ

Grab ya Canasten and a box of Cheezels, put your feet up on your second (or third?) hand recliner and get comfy. The Emmylou Shitshow rolls on!

Edit: fricken hell....the title was so good but I had to shorten and it's left off henpeck. Mods, can we fix it? Or did I just have one job to do and I stepped dogshit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The way certain activities have โ€œwith Emmylouโ€ specified is a dead giveaway that Emmylou has no intention of staying with them or participating in basically any of this ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 50
$2500 - $4300 not including flights? And I assume EmmyLou isnโ€™t staying in either villa if beach walks and goal planning sessions are special?

Fucken lol at the dickeheads who sign up. They deserve what they get.

The way certain activities have โ€œwith Emmylouโ€ specified is a dead giveaway that Emmylou has no intention of staying with them or participating in basically any of this ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I agree, it seems clear that she wonโ€™t be staying in the villa with them. I wonder if she will answer truthfully if and when someone asks this question.

Reactions: 19
GOAL SETTING WITH EMMYLOU, this has to be one of the funniest things
I have read in my life ๐Ÿคฃ I almost want to book just to experience GOAL SETTING WITH EMMYLOU ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I had this EXACT thought. I wonder how they determined how much these super exciting activities cost?

Reactions: 12
Add the cost of flights, travel insurance, drinks, shopping and anything else you want to spend money on and it would have to be the most expensive Bali holiday EVER.

WHO WOULD SPEND THAT SORT OF MONEY FOR A BUNK BED๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Angry
Reactions: 40
This absolute dogshit trip includes NOTHING!!??

I go to Bali LOTS! This is bleeping hilarious. 4K!? Not including flights!? Ya absolutely kidding!? I wouldnโ€™t blast that in a month in Bali! And I spend!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
anyone who signs up to this โ€œexperienceโ€ needs to take a serious look at their bleeping lives.

Goal setting with emmylou is hilarious. โ€œHow to build a successful career as a tv presenterโ€ oh wait, that was a fail so Iโ€™m a sell out influencer even though I said I donโ€™t accept gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you @YankeeRoo for our 28th thread title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅ“โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

Grab ya Canasten and a box of Cheezels, put your feet up on your second (or third?) hand recliner and get comfy. The Emmylou Shitshow rolls on!

Edit: fricken hell....the title was so good but I had to shorten and it's left off henpeck. Mods, can we fix it? Or did I just have one job to do and I stepped dogshit?
Wooohoo!! โค๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 3
anyone who signs up to this โ€œexperienceโ€ needs to take a serious look at their bleeping lives.

Goal setting with emmylou is hilarious. โ€œHow to build a successful career as a tv presenterโ€ oh wait, that was a fail so Iโ€™m a sell out influencer even though I said I donโ€™t accept gifts.
Hahaha 'Goals with Emmy Lou'

This flog doesn't stick to something for more than 25 bleeping minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
03DE53A6-D867-4605-8D2A-6EA19710F33D.png
Did lose my tit at this latest Insta story. Stretched photo or non photoshopped photo? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Youโ€™re the bloody best Snarky ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜

Fresh bombies!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.