Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I was obsessed with House Hunters waiting for my home WIFI to get installed last year. I love the international ones. They had an Aussie episode once lol.
Haha sorry to derail that thread but i think that was my friend and his wife! They moved to the sunny coast from the US and then i found out all the behind the scenes and now I cant watch the show 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You guys! I can’t believe we are almost up for a new thread! That has to be some kind of record surely.

Just catching up on the stories, and I can’t help but feel sorry for her. Imagine going through life having paid thousands of dollars, and losing your partner to end up looking like this.

I’ll take my gunt any day thanks
'I'm selling this yellow condom dress, I used to wear it when I was a size 8, but now it's too big on me. You might remember I wore it in Bali that one time, never been washed, selling for only $300'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.