Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they are cheaper at the market but it’s a massive flex and a “look at me” show off move with all that lettuce.
It's completely gross. Iceberg lettuces were $9 each at my local green grocer this morning, and they are usually way cheaper than supermarkets etc.

Reactions: 6
Lol that looks just like what she made? 🤯
I agree - I don't listen to her often so not sure if she said it was from someone else's recipe. If she did use this recipe, it would have been appropriate to acknowledge that person. It uses...cream cheese! Remember her fondling the cream cheese last Friday before the warehouse sale. And apparently it's better if you cook it the day before.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree - I don't listen to her often so not sure if she said it was from someone else's recipe. If she did use this recipe, it would have been appropriate to acknowledge that person. It uses...cream cheese! Remember her fondling the cream cheese last Friday before the warehouse sale. And apparently it's better if you cook it the day before.

Ohhhh man, I hope she didn't use cream cheese that had to be microwaved at the warehouse and then transported back home 🤢

20220626_193746.jpg

You're welcome, we gotchu🖕🏽😜🖕🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Went back to check she definitely made the cake she’s very cagey about it which we all know now means it’s not her recipe so she won’t pop up. Looks like more and more people are calling her out this guy isn’t a troll he’s used his real account

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder how much they sold a slice for.

At one of my locals, a slice of Hummingbird (made with pineapple and banana) was $9.50 ($2 extra of for a dob of cream). An absolute rip-off, but in part due to the ever-increasing costs of ingredients ... of which this particular cake uses many.

I hope Emmylou didn't pay for all the ingredients and gift the labour too, from her own pocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There’s no shame in using a recipe, man I share stuff I make from recipes all the time on my “creator” Instagram, I just site where the original recipe is from, and advise of any tweaks I’ve made.

We already know she’s a copy cat so that’s definitely not an original recipe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
#29 taking over brads cafe with microwaved cream cheese for the hummingbird cake made in my gritty kitchen

Sorry guys I suck at this

Reactions: 7
So her rent would have went up heaps since she rented it, how is she affording that much with hardly any gigs, and still eat out daily, and lash out on hereelf???
Is the house a semi detached home? Imagine the poor bastard that has to listen to her bansheeing all the time on the other side?

Reactions: 8
Lou answered a tribe member that she sees Brad four times a week. So essentially goes to the market a minimum of four times a week. Not sure if she goes back for multiple trips in a day. The market is only opened Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. She must be dying on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, no market.

I wonder how much they sold a slice for.

At one of my locals, a slice of Hummingbird (made with pineapple and banana) was $9.50 ($2 extra of for a dob of cream). An absolute rip-off, but in part due to the ever-increasing costs of ingredients ... of which this particular cake uses many.

I hope Emmylou didn't pay for all the ingredients and gift the labour too, from her own pocket.
Aldi has bananas for $1.79kg. Cannot remember last time they were this cheap. I’m on the east coast.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Look out Porky here is trying to score freebies same way she did the ballooning!!! Mentioned Hiking, now look at her 3 latest follows on Insta!!! Get it Lou!! I hope they make you go on a REAL hike in them stinky jeans!!!! 🤣🤮✌🏻✌🏻
So Cachia gets a free trip with the kiddos and EL must instantly jump on to like their page. She definitely will try to scam a trip too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.