Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not about the unhinged and slightly hysterical troll comments on Canteen’s Instagram, but I really do think it that cake was legit made in ELL’s kitchen and then sold on commercial premises, that has to be reported as a health violation. That is just so, so not on 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Look out Porky here is trying to score freebies same way she did the ballooning!!! Mentioned Hiking, now look at her 3 latest follows on Insta!!! Get it Lou!! I hope they make you go on a REAL hike in them stinky jeans!!!! 🤣🤮✌🏻✌🏻
Hoping for the paradise resort Gold Coast freebie same as scummy mummy with the latest follow. It would suit her to a tee. #boganville

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes! Or if you asked on his IG account I wonder if he would be as trigger happy as ScammyLou or maybe you get double blocked 💃 💃 one from Brrrraaaddddd and one from ScammyLou 🤡🤡
Going by how it is written, it's definitely EL writing the captions and deleting comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Inside of Lou's Crypt!! Before ahe moved in! Imagine it now!!
😂😂😂😂😂 whenever i see the word crypt I have a little laugh. My dad taught me this rhyme many years ago - ‘I crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out again’. Soooo appropriate for old mate EmmyLou one word

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look out Porky here is trying to score freebies same way she did the ballooning!!! Mentioned Hiking, now look at her 3 latest follows on Insta!!! Get it Lou!! I hope they make you go on a REAL hike in them stinky jeans!!!! 🤣🤮✌🏻✌🏻
French Connection? There's no way she would fit into their clothing.

Maybe on her own page?
Well, to be fair, it's turning into an Emmylou from Emmylou Loves page. It's incredibly cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our gurl has been mad dog busy today, she’ll need a self care day tomorrow, I hope there’s an extravagant night at Crown planned and a dinner for one at Rockpool. She deserves it.

Also, I’m now an Active Member on Tattle. I’m just looking up a last minute horse ride and all day spa to celebrate. #invited ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
To be honest im in 2 minds, i wouldn't troll her specifically but that being said also doesn't mean she shouldn't be called on her bullshit when applicable.....not an unreasonable comment in my opinion
doesn't worry me, its the truth.🤷‍♀️

truth is a defence to liber/slander ..

Reactions: 10
Hoping for the paradise resort Gold Coast freebie same as scummy mummy with the latest follow. It would suit her to a tee. #boganville
No mention of the holiday with her sister today must have fallen through so she’s mad dog trying to get somewhere else

Reactions: 16
There’s no shame in using a recipe, man I share stuff I make from recipes all the time on my “creator” Instagram, I just site where the original recipe is from, and advise of any tweaks I’ve made.

We already know she’s a copy cat so that’s definitely not an original recipe.
Agreed, just cite the origin of the recipe. Common courtesy.

Reactions: 16
No mention of the holiday with her sister today must have fallen through so she’s mad dog trying to get somewhere else
She should stay home and continue to clean out her hovel, funnily enough I think the cleanest rooms belong to the children, which they probably keep clean without prompting because they know how horrid the rest of the place is

Reactions: 12
Those 'boyfriend jeans' look awful on everyone - the colour isn't blue enough, and the fit is atrocious.

Emmylou, go and add Jeans West or Just Jeans to your 'following' list.

Same ... someone made one for our book club meeting a while back and it had - among other ingredients - pineapple and cream cheese.
Yes a beautiful cream cheese frosting and two layers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe Big4 management quietly said thanks but no thanks, accidentally lost the booking blah blah after her last stay. But realistically between her and SL they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Alove had to book all the flights etc to WA. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.