Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I hope they aren’t doing these stories to soon announce the canteen x emmylou collab. Probs be a cheezel cheesecake.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Emmylou will be in a nursing home, her kids will refuse to visit. No visitors. No SL or Lia/Leah. Still be trying to make it as a tv presenter. Self appoint herself as the entertainment director in the nursing home.

Does she have a timeline on how long she will spend chasing this weird dream? Like some people will say something like, I will spend 5 years if it does not work I will move on.
I'm wondering if Aaron had a timeline? 5yrs?

Was he happy to sit back and be the SAHD forever if she made it to the big time, then realised it was NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN and bailed on her?

Reactions: 13
It has not been a good week for EmmyLou from Emmylou Loves

- Cachia scored a freebie holiday to the GC
- Nadia opened her Henne store
- HOW is in Sydney at the launch of a Woolworths x Disney campaign
- Roxy is in Singapore

Her light is faded so she has decided to bake a cake and sell it at the market for some engagement the woman is bonkers.

lf she has baked that cake at home and Brad has allowed her to sell it at his cafe he needs to be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep saw her there with Sage went to get my seafood for dinner and there she wandered past. The market was really very busy this morning at that time why does she think businesses have time for her when they are jam packed serving customers. It’s her constant need for attention- its an illness.

What is her angle with Brad working behind the counter. More attention. Trying to get his Instagram up and running ? When will she send him an invoice for services rendered. Look Brad i got your Instagram engagement up because of me me me *giggle giggle.
I went to go this morning and the traffic was so bad i came home! I will go back later and i wonder if i will see here still there flapping around. That market is chaos at peak times so do you need a twit flapping around drawing attention to themselves?

Reactions: 14
She's truly exhausting.

I can imagine her waking all the Bali retreaters up with pots and pans bashing around their ears at 6am, giggling and carrying on 🥳

I had the funniest dream last night that she was on My Kitchen Rules and she was giving Nigella and Manu things to do in the kitchen because she was too busy filling up everyone's wine glasses and partaking in all the banter. Nigella was really annoyed (which was funny, because I can't imagine her being annoyed) and Manu was swearing!
God this would be amazing. Emmylou and suelyn on mkr. Pllllllease.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lf she has baked that cake at home and Brad has allowed her to sell it at his cafe he needs to be reported.
She’s photographed it at home, so surely that’s where she baked it? Who on earth delivers a random cake they made to a cafe. I’d also want to know that it wasn’t prepared in a proper commercial kitchen with proper hygiene standards before purchasing it.

Reactions: 19
If that cake was made at her home which I 1000 percent believe it would have been and then assembled at canteen to make it look like she made it there. She will slip up and we will find out. Most tattlers are on to you Emmy Lou 😂

Reactions: 15
Sorry, my bad, that table is too nice to be at her home 😂. It’s clearly been transported from home though…

There’s zero chance you’d bake a cake that morning and then pop it into Tupperware in the store. It would sweat surely? She was on a high after the Canteen stories yesterday and has rushed home and made a cake to bring to Brad this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep saw her there with Sage went to get my seafood for dinner and there she wandered past. The market was really very busy this morning at that time why does she think businesses have time for her when they are jam packed serving customers. It’s her constant need for attention- its an illness.

What is her angle with Brad working behind the counter. More attention. Trying to get his Instagram up and running ? When will she send him an invoice for services rendered. Look Brad i got your Instagram engagement up because of me me me *giggle giggle.
You see her in the wild quite a bit has she lost weight or just urine angles and filters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As soon as she left, I hope Brad chucked it in the bin where it belongs and Glen 20'd the areas Loo was in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes! Or if you asked on his IG account I wonder if he would be as trigger happy as ScammyLou or maybe you get double blocked 💃 💃 one from Brrrraaaddddd and one from ScammyLou 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes a cake for Brad but can’t make a cake for her daughter’s birthday. Priorities right there.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Him asking her if she is staying all day to work!? And Lounatic stumbling on her dribble trying to think of a lie as to why she is busy.

Then makes him film her again saying what she is doing!?

You wack job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.