Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's it, I had to go find it. Here is the link

😳 I couldn’t even make it past the 3 minute mark. Is her idea of humour just dropping a few swear words? Her daily life is more humorous than this. She really is a Jack of all trades, master of none. All at the expense of her family.

Reactions: 15
And all the stories at brad’s cafe canteen Instagram profile are of lazylou from yesterday and today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lazylou needed to do a photo shoot with the cake. Three freaking pictures.

That cake looks terrible. Like biting into it would be like biting into a rubber boot.
I didn’t watch all of her stories but it looked like the cake was in containers and put together at Braaaads. Sneaking suspicion she cooked it in her own kitchen and put it together there. Calling bullshit on her being up early to come in and bake.

Reactions: 16
That cake looks terrible. Like biting into it would be like biting into a rubber boot.
I didn’t watch all of her stories but it looked like the cake was in containers and put together at Braaaads. Sneaking suspicion she cooked it in her own kitchen and put it together there. Calling bullshit on her being up early to come in and bake.
The brown non stick paper is what she uses at home.

Reactions: 8
She's truly exhausting.

I can imagine her waking all the Bali retreaters up with pots and pans bashing around their ears at 6am, giggling and carrying on 🥳

I had the funniest dream last night that she was on My Kitchen Rules and she was giving Nigella and Manu things to do in the kitchen because she was too busy filling up everyone's wine glasses and partaking in all the banter. Nigella was really annoyed (which was funny, because I can't imagine her being annoyed) and Manu was swearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And all the stories at brad’s cafe canteen Instagram profile are of lazylou from yesterday and today.
If I were Braaaaaad I’d be changing my Instagram password quick smart before his account has its name changed to Emmylou_canteen16.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
* pork on ya fork ambassador
* face of Olson salt
Young talent time???? From Perth to melb each week would have been hard?? You need to be able to sing as well as dance to go to that??? I’m assuming from her trip to NY she’s claiming she can dance

Reactions: 5
Young talent time???? From Perth to melb each week would have been hard?? You need to be able to sing as well as dance to go to that??? I’m assuming from her trip to NY she’s claiming she can dance
It was the Johnny Young Talent School, based in Perth.

Why carry the cake outside to be photographed. How much is it a slice? I hate it when cafes show off their food and don't say how much it is.

ETA: I read it as EL decorated the cake that Brad baked. That was her only involvement.

EL was just fulfilling our suggestion of working at the market. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Has anyone on tattler subscribed to Bali belly trip and found out prices?? Saves me reading though pages and pages I’ve missed out on??? I’d love to be a fly on the wall in Bali

Reactions: 1
Sorry just went to page 1and saw the itinerary!!! Omg what a rip off surely no one will pay for that rubbish. They don’t even throw in a free massage!!
Walk along beech with EL
Bet some of her nutters would want to spend more time with her!!
Does she take the shopping tour lol

On page 1 of this thread!
Thanks just saw it still in shock!!

Reactions: 6
Emmylou will be in a nursing home, her kids will refuse to visit. No visitors. No SL or Lia/Leah. Still be trying to make it as a tv presenter. Self appoint herself as the entertainment director in the nursing home.

Does she have a timeline on how long she will spend chasing this weird dream? Like some people will say something like, I will spend 5 years if it does not work I will move on.

Sorry just went to page 1and saw the itinerary!!! Omg what a rip off surely no one will pay for that rubbish. They don’t even throw in a free massage!!
Walk along beech with EL
Bet some of her nutters would want to spend more time with her!!
Does she take the shopping tour lol

Thanks just saw it still in shock!!
If she was smart (and more famous) she could offer one-on-one sessions to the attendees for a fee - teach you to cook, do basic paramedic duties, dance ... anything really; she's done it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she have a timeline on how long she will spend chasing this weird dream? Like some people will say something like, I will spend 5 years if it does not work I will move on.
No.

But it is obvious that she doesn't have what it takes to be on TV. If you look at Masterchef the contestants who have that charisma on camera go on to work further in the media. And they just started as a someone off the street, if that makes sense. If EL had all that, she would be on tv. But it doesn't work for her.

Don't mind me, I am avoiding doing the laundry and staying on tattle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brad....I am very disappointed in you. You seem like a cultured guy - what the hell are you doing associating with this total ass face?

There is no way in hell I'd be buying anything from Canteen Cafe after that slug has been in there mouth breathing over all the food and fondling condiments.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she prance around at the market to get noticed by fans and to kiss her arse?

She poses her daily outfits, screams at the workers trying to make a living, films, invades their workplaces, is in people’s way etc. She is like an STD that won’t go away and keeps returning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if there’s no stories of her whipping up the cake and baking it, I’m sure she made it in her hovel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.