Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* singer
* self defence champ
* martial arts expert
* apparently an extra on a soapie
* actress
* Logie winner
* Michelin hat chef (in her mind)
Has anyone mentioned her dabble in stand up comedy. I recall her skit was about some methed up guy trying to get into her car. Tré funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't say better, SM is a fantastic smaller market than QV, has great fresh produce and the other non food stalls/shops are fun. QV is huge, the actual food market there is insane, amazing delis and food of just about every ethnicity! The non food shopping there is not too bad, I find it had gone very "souveniry" last time I was there, but haven been post covid.
The food truck night markets ate amazing if they're open when you're there.
Also..... QV doesn't have Braaad, so there's that 😂😂
My husband I went to QV about a month ago during a little getaway to melb (we are coastal Vic) and they had a duo playing live music outside with food trucks galore around lunchtime. It was a great vibe. We ate there for breakfast and lunch (just call me EL 😝) and stayed away from the under cover area as we weren’t interested in shopping.

Reactions: 9
Yes that's it, I had to go find it. Here is the link

Why isn’t there an embarrassment quick reaction emoji 😳

But she didn't elaborate the reason why he was bullied. Could it be because of her and the shite she puts these kids thru.

Oh how sad. To think wherever she was, was more important than this just makes me rage. HOW COULD SHE🤬🤬🤬
“so I can be here for many more”
That’s pretty high on the emotional manipulation scale EL. duck knuckle dickehead 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to the marketS this morning and guess what to my eyes suddenly appears:

EL Love spotted in the wild

she snapped on her gloves
And fingered the food
I wondered if that meant
Brad was in the mood?

sage was there
alone he stood
Wondering what on earth
Is under his mums hood

fear not I didn’t stand to close
Whilst she was making the wraps
I didn’t want to catch anything
From old mate fungal flaps

happy Sunday folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That cake she was decorating at Brahhhds looked like something a kid in kinder did! Omg what a mess!!! Brad blink twice mate!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know she's manic but as someone who has ADD (diagnosed) I see a lot of similarities! But definitely ADHD in her case! The constant switch between extreme focus points/interests hyper focus, binge eating, hyper, impulsive, moody, she interupts others while speaking, the extreme facial expressions and movement of her hands whilst speaking and often comes across forgetful. And as controversial as it may be I think she'd benefit from being medicated. Of course being a narc shines through too. duck EL please seek mental health help, a referral to a psychiatrist!
Even if she was diagnosed with ADHD, she wouldn't believe the dr and tell him to f*** off I'm Emmylou @emmylouloves

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She better have all her food handling documentation if she’s advertising she’s baking in a commercial kitchen 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I went to the marketS this morning and guess what to my eyes suddenly appears:

EL Love spotted in the wild

she snapped on her gloves
And fingered the food
I wondered if that meant
Brad was in the mood?

sage was there
alone he stood
Wondering what on earth
Is under his mums hood

fear not I didn’t stand to close
Whilst she was making the wraps
I didn’t want to catch anything
From old mate fungal flaps

happy Sunday folks
Good spotting @canyoubelieveit So because she got Brad's IG account up for him he's beholding to this numnut and she's working behind the counter with him. Why oh why.🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
Did my ears deceive me or did LoonyLou just describe the cake as "very rustic"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Cool story Emmy Lou from Emmylou Loves more holes in that story than a sieve.
I had so much second hand embarrassment watching that, I nearly died when she had to throw in that she was on the phone to London and the producers of America’s got talent (or whatever it was, I can’t rewatch it because I will actually die), how was that important or needed?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So influencers can now handle or finger food at cafes. What a time to be alive.

Her piggy tribe members will run to eat some of her ‘rustic’ cake. That will literally be the only exercise they do for the whole year.

If anyone gets food poisoning from the cake who’s fault is it?

Did she say the the honeycomb was store brought and then corrected herself to homemade?

Reactions: 10
The tool at canteen cafe
Yep saw her there with Sage went to get my seafood for dinner and there she wandered past. The market was really very busy this morning at that time why does she think businesses have time for her when they are jam packed serving customers. It’s her constant need for attention- its an illness.

What is her angle with Brad working behind the counter. More attention. Trying to get his Instagram up and running ? When will she send him an invoice for services rendered. Look Brad i got your Instagram engagement up because of me me me *giggle giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.