Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just recommending the show Everything I Know About Love to a friend and accidentally wrote Everything I Know About Alove. Too much time on Tattle tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She bought extra frank green cups especially for the Fete and had her own stall ( think they are called that?) and she admitted she sold 1 . They were like $30 a cup! At a school fete who wants to buy at that price.
This was a few years back when she really thought she was somebody and her own school community wouldn’t give her the time of day.
If she actually spent her time volunteering for the school's PFA instead of self funded nearly naked photoshoots around the streets and in the cafes of Albert Park, she'd probably have the support of the local school community.. but she's only insta famous until her insta career hits a hiatus as the platform I feel is going down (from my own science right)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a good point. I would've thought she'd be happy working part time in a retail environment, talking crap with customers and attempting to style them. The warehouse was such an incredible waste of money in my opinion, and barely seems to be used. There's certainly no stock there anymore. If she had leased a little shop, she could still work part time and flog all her random pieces like the knives, aprons, cookbooks etc. Have special days where she is in store for fans to come and meet her. I think the issue is that she sees proper work as beneath her. She wants a jetsetting bizness lady lifestyle, where she's the top dog. She also clearly doesn't want to rub shoulders with her tribe. We've repeatedly seen her discomfort around the plebs. She could never just be happy working out of the market because she's a stahhh dahhhling - she's EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES [insert neon sign].
She'd shift heaps of stock at the markets - providing she set her prices realistically.

I used to sell candles and scented melts at little farmers markets and on some weekends sold completely out of everything. It's hard work but definitely worth it.

I wonder if she's ever hit The Shopping Network up for a job? I was watching some of that tonight and the lady that was flogging some jewellery reminded me a lot of our girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember her posting stories on the day/night of it. Making out she was a celebrity in demand and generously donating her time. duck knuckle.

Can’t remember her selling stuff…I must of had more of a life then and didn’t spend as much time on the gram 😂💃
These names crack me up , Dickehead, now duck Knuckle 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she's ever hit The Shopping Network up for a job? I was watching some of that tonight and the lady that was flogging some jewellery reminded me a lot of our girl!
A.few years ago they had a bogan female presenter who would go off topic and talk complete crap. People would write in and complain and she would mention it on air!!

I did think TVSN would be good for EL, but I remember that car commercial and it looked like she kept stuffing up. TVSN is recorded live. No swearing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A.few years ago they had a bogan female presenter who would go off topic and talk complete crap. People would write in and complain and she would mention it on air!!

I did think TVSN would be good for EL, but I remember that car commercial and it looked like she kept stuffing up. TVSN is recorded live. No swearing.
We (NZ) used to have our own shopping channels but they both folded (one after the other; they weren't on at the same time). NZ is just far too small to support something like that. The original one spent a fortune in getting Eva Longoria out to promote it and I think did okay in the first few days, but the novelty soon wore off. The presenters were mostly terrible (except for one guy, who is a seasoned TV and radio presenter).

Now, we get the Aussie feed of TVSN so see what you guys in Aussie do. Some of the footage is filmed here too (for products made here). We do have infomercials for The TV Shop playing in the early hours of each morning on nearly all the free-to-air channels, but they're more advertorial style (rather than a presenter talking).

Emmylou is like Tori Spelling in so many ways ... it's car crash entertainment that you just can't stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow not much action from Emmy today but some tattlers have posted some amazing blasts from the past.
How sad that she has always been this narc bleep disgusting herself as an inclusive plus size woman wanting to make a career for herself.
I hope she ends up penniless and alone fancy leaving your kids at Christmas to go film yourself like your a movie star or an important reporter and thinking watching them on a webcam open presents is ok. Or doing counselling because you’re a tit mum to Sage and years later you’re still a witch to him. How can someone who tells the world she self harmed be that awful to her son who has been bullied and not worry about his mental state.
No wonder Aaron finally checked out and Emmy I’ll give you a little tip because I too lived with a manipulative ahole Aaron is actually stronger than you because no matter how many mind games you played you couldn’t break him.

Let’s end on a lighter note how much cash did she pull in from her little pyramid scheme selling the Doterra oils.. looks like that’s done and dusted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is a good point. I would've thought she'd be happy working part time in a retail environment, talking crap with customers and attempting to style them. The warehouse was such an incredible waste of money in my opinion, and barely seems to be used. There's certainly no stock there anymore. If she had leased a little shop, she could still work part time and flog all her random pieces like the knives, aprons, cookbooks etc. Have special days where she is in store for fans to come and meet her. I think the issue is that she sees proper work as beneath her. She wants a jetsetting bizness lady lifestyle, where she's the top dog. She also clearly doesn't want to rub shoulders with her tribe. We've repeatedly seen her discomfort around the plebs. She could never just be happy working out of the market because she's a stahhh dahhhling - she's EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES [insert neon sign].
C'mon Snarky, LL is never going to lower herself to become a common market vendor. She had her own TV show you know!!

Anyway, with her history of never seeing anything through, it would only last month and she'd get sick of it and not show up. Commitment is not her thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I booked a week in Albert Park later in the year with two young kids as it was pretty cheap really for a hotel with a pool and breakfast included 🤣 I didn’t realise might get to see Emmy Lou as it’s her neck of the woods 🤣

Is the markets she goes to better than the Queen Vic ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I booked a week in Albert Park later in the year with two young kids as it was pretty cheap really for a hotel with a pool and breakfast included 🤣 I didn’t realise might get to see Emmy Lou as it’s her neck of the woods 🤣

Is the markets she goes to better than the Queen Vic ones?
I wouldn't say better, SM is a fantastic smaller market than QV, has great fresh produce and the other non food stalls/shops are fun. QV is huge, the actual food market there is insane, amazing delis and food of just about every ethnicity! The non food shopping there is not too bad, I find it had gone very "souveniry" last time I was there, but haven been post covid.
The food truck night markets ate amazing if they're open when you're there.
Also..... QV doesn't have Braaad, so there's that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So her post tells me that it took Sage THREE years to finally not be able to handle it any longer and tell her he is being bullied. She has responded by posting his private story to 120,000 people and included an unflattering photo of him in bathers, standing next to his mother with her guts hanging out. Nice ✌
But she didn't elaborate the reason why he was bullied. Could it be because of her and the shite she puts these kids thru.

Mumma of the year! This is sad!!
Oh how sad. To think wherever she was, was more important than this just makes me rage. HOW COULD SHE🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What influencers need to understand is whatever you put out there. The good the ugly, you will be judged. Not everyone is a troll. Don’t want fall out simple don’t share it. So far lazylou has not understood this.

Reactions: 11
This will be out of order . Feel free to add.

There’s a pattern of craziness an unstableness in this chick.

1 . Off to Thailand with baby in tow for weight loss over xmas period
2. Off to thailand to film for her ‘show’ and kickbox mua thai thing and weight loss.
3. Off to New York just because …
4. Off to New York soon after for dance lessons
5. Skydiving- left Perth and moved to Melbourne for lessons.
6. Hosts’ Dot com socials event her first time try at media career to talk about her expertise as a marketing expert and then doesn’t have the correct paperwork/consent to use photos from the event.
7. Buys house in Perth without telling Aaron. Needs Aaron to fill bank paperwork out cause she too stupid.Aaron should’ve signed his name!!!!
8. Fat camp - how many????
9. Starts the EL fashion businesss through wholesalers Leoni - this fails.
10. Works with/for/owns Zoe Moss (who knows)
11. Rents warehouse and spends thousands decorating and renovating and the uses the warehouse packing area for about a month before all stock is transferred back to Leoni Collingwood warehouse.
12. Did beauty course
14. Started and never finished Paramedic course
15. Did a fashion stylist course - then worked at Gorman.
16. Worked at the market (s) in nails.
17. Joined the Johnny Young school as kid
18. Did kickboxing
19. Expert at swimming
20. Expert at making cakes
21. Did cheerleading as a kid in Perth
22. Plagiarised a cookbook
23. Had a stalker
24. Left home at 14 … why she never does say.
25. Held a 40th birthday party for herself where guest paid to attend!!!
25. Has an imaginary friend called Charlotte.
26. Bought billboards with her face on it in the City and South Melbourne locations for no reason other than vanity.
27. Flew to Sydney for a week hoping radio station media would agree to interview her . Who remembers her crying in the hotel room when no media outlets reached out to her?
28. Recently selling herself as Travel Guides for Bali
29. Garnier ambassador
30. Chemist warehouse employee
31. Worked as she claims for the brand Sukin as merchandiser at chemist warehouse
32. Weight loss band inserted- which she didn’t like.
33. Gunt lopped off - then Aaron left her
34. Plagiarised a cheesecake recipe and cried cried and cried.
35. Spent $$$$$$ creating her own xmas special that no networks asked for.
36. Few self produced episodes of a ‘show’ on a channel no one watches
37. Self funded Camellia photoshoot- still waiting on the pictures to show up.
38. Knifes with her face on it

Emmylou can you help us out… what other claims to fame are there.

What have i missed .
39. Bali trip needed cause her body was shutting down, then had a brainwave how scam her tribe into going to Bali.

Reactions: 12
I know she's manic but as someone who has ADD (diagnosed) I see a lot of similarities! But definitely ADHD in her case! The constant switch between extreme focus points/interests hyper focus, binge eating, hyper, impulsive, moody, she interupts others while speaking, the extreme facial expressions and movement of her hands whilst speaking and often comes across forgetful. And as controversial as it may be I think she'd benefit from being medicated. Of course being a narc shines through too. duck EL please seek mental health help, a referral to a psychiatrist!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What influencers need to understand is whatever you put out there. The good the ugly, you will be judged. Not everyone is a troll. Don’t want fall out simple don’t share it. So far lazylou has not understood this.
People who are legitimately famous for a talent, musician, actor, performer, whatever have their career to focus on and generally don’t like to be in the limelight for who they are, rather what they do. How many celebs come out and say they hate the paparazzi and the invasion of privacy? Yet these people with no discernible talent feel comfortable with their family and themselves being open fodder for commentary. I would’ve assumed a lot of them wanted to treat it like a job, get to a goal and then wind back their social media presence, but I think the dopamine hit of likes and comments is too addictive. What is the end goal for EL? TV dream is dead so was it worth blowing your family up for no reason?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
* singer
* self defence champ
* martial arts expert
* apparently an extra on a soapie
* actress
* Logie winner
* Michelin hat chef (in her mind)
But..... NOT a Logie guest

Gosh, you guys are amazing at putting together the list of 'her' things ...

I had an imaginary friend called Charlotte when I was four! I don't remember talking about her, but my real-life best friend (still after all these years), does - and constantly ribs me about it.

I had to go and look up the Necker Island trip ... wow, she looked seriously high in that video.

At what point is reality going to hit for her?
Never

Reactions: 6
What is the end goal for EL? TV dream is dead so was it worth blowing your family up for no reason?
I was just thinking about this. There’s no chance of building a film/tv career now, all she can do is be an “influencer” 🤮 At this age the only people who start new careers in tv are retired sportspeople or people who have done something with their lives and that’s obviously not the case here. The clothing business obviously hasn’t worked out. She’s spending more time promoting other brands than ZM. So what’s the point of all of this? It definitely isn’t worth exposing so much of her family’s life for so many years just trying to get engagement, when the only people she is getting it from are not the type of audience she desperately wants.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.