Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I don't visit Tattle for one day and this thread is already 27 pages long 😂😂😂
Does she hold the record on here?!

What have missed??
The Bali email and selling all her clothes through stories

I think the Jack Munroe threads are the busiest - or Harry and Meghan

Reactions: 6
No invite to the Socially Em today?

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 7.33.45 pm.png

So her rent would have went up heaps since she rented it, how is she affording that much with hardly any gigs, and still eat out daily, and lash out on hereelf???
I would love to know. And it's too large for someone who doesn't have The Children™ full time. And heating must be expensive with two old wall heaters.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you're working at Woolies Port Melbourne, because you spent all your money in your forties and can't afford to retire.

Screenshot_20220625-190001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In twenty years I imagine the old girl will be wondering if she focussed too much on having her own fun and that is why she’s all alone with no spouse, no family and the Children don’t call…
She’s an over achiever - she’ll get that done in two years not twenty!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Alice Evans threads fly. I cannot keep up with them anymore. As far as Australian content goes, Emmy is doing us proud. Tattle may be her most successful online presence 🤭😆

I remember the tantrum she had after that call out - we were discussing her crop tops and her front gate. She had been back here to read more and did another story or Live (can't remember) and addressed everything and got even more people curious about Tattle :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for sending people straight into our loving arms, Loulou 🤗 Ugh, the crop top debacle. Is that from whence the mysterious fungal infection originated? That top was painfully tight, like BDSM daywear or something. No wonder she lost the plot, poor old girl couldn't breathe!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Alice Evans threads fly. I cannot keep up with them anymore. As far as Australian content goes, Emmy is doing us proud. Tattle may be her most successful online presence 🤭😆
Depp/Heard was the fastest moving thread ever. I would wake up some mornings and I'd be a whole thread and a half behind. It was exhausting.

Harry and Meghan give it a nudge too now and there is close to 200 threads on them.

Lucky for me I'm only really interested on TYM and LL or I wouldn't have time to work for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mrs Hinch has over 500 threads and they used to fly through those in under a day! She’s really boring now though. Depending on what she’s been up to, the Katie Price threads go fast too. I have zero idea who Jack Munroe is, but I see the name pop up and I’m always tempted to have a look 🙈

Reactions: 4
Depp/Heard was the fastest moving thread ever. I would wake up some mornings and I'd be a whole thread and a half behind. It was exhausting.

Harry and Meghan give it a nudge too now and there is close to 200 threads on them.

Lucky for me I'm only really interested on TYM and LL or I wouldn't have time to work for a living.
Right?! Keeping up with all the goss is like a round the clock job 😂 EL is my chosen specialty lol

I love reading the witty titles each thread comes up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me about it! It’s hard to keep up 😬
When I was first on here, I was in the Sarahs Day threads religiously. Then she got boring and that’s when the other threads started popping up - Aus Influencers, our Emmylou, Ashy, jessiikkkaaa… I have to ignore the forum some days to get work done so I can eat 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right?! Keeping up with all the goss is like a round the clock job 😂 EL is my chosen specialty lol

I love reading the witty titles each thread comes up with.
Thought that said witty titties 🫣
Time to get my Bailey Nelson’s out 😝🤓

Tell me about it! It’s hard to keep up 😬
When I was first on here, I was in the Sarahs Day threads religiously. Then she got boring and that’s when the other threads started popping up - Aus Influencers, our Emmylou, Ashy, jessiikkkaaa… I have to ignore the forum some days to get work done so I can eat 🥲
I only follow EL threads on here. I can’t go exploring otherwise I’ll get sucked down a worm hole and never leave my recliner 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Bali email and selling all her clothes through stories

Urgh I did swipe through her clothes stories...putrid.
Is the Bali info on here? I'll have to scroll back through, though I'll probably get angry and ranty at try hard ripoff travel agent Emmy.

Did she sell any clothes, the Vegemite pencil case? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh I did swipe through her clothes stories...putrid.
Is the Bali info on here? I'll have to scroll back through, though I'll probably get angry and ranty at try hard ripoff travel agent Emmy.

Did she sell any clothes, the Vegemite pencil case? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Page 1 ✌🏻

Reactions: 4
I missed that too! I checked the school's FB and insta for photos of our MC and there was nothing. I wondered if she even did do the MC. So she also had a stall and sold almost nothing?
She bought extra frank green cups especially for the Fete and had her own stall ( think they are called that?) and she admitted she sold 1 . They were like $30 a cup! At a school fete who wants to buy at that price.
This was a few years back when she really thought she was somebody and her own school community wouldn’t give her the time of day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.