Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to flog more tit than Tim Shaw (the demtel man).
Talk about a blast from the past 🤣

She takes on her trolls!

Remember the story where she accused Tattlers of calling her a fezza slut (never happened) and said none of us were ALove's type?! Who did she namecheck? I can't bloody remember now but man it was funny. I'm still waiting for a shout out Emmy✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This will be out of order . Feel free to add.

There’s a pattern of craziness an unstableness in this chick.

1 . Off to Thailand with baby in tow for weight loss over xmas period
2. Off to thailand to film for her ‘show’ and kickbox mua thai thing and weight loss.
3. Off to New York just because …
4. Off to New York soon after for dance lessons
5. Skydiving- left Perth and moved to Melbourne for lessons.
6. Hosts’ Dot com socials event her first time try at media career to talk about her expertise as a marketing expert and then doesn’t have the correct paperwork/consent to use photos from the event.
7. Buys house in Perth without telling Aaron. Needs Aaron to fill bank paperwork out cause she too stupid.Aaron should’ve signed his name!!!!
8. Fat camp - how many????
9. Starts the EL fashion businesss through wholesalers Leoni - this fails.
10. Works with/for/owns Zoe Moss (who knows)
11. Rents warehouse and spends thousands decorating and renovating and the uses the warehouse packing area for about a month before all stock is transferred back to Leoni Collingwood warehouse.
12. Did beauty course
14. Started and never finished Paramedic course
15. Did a fashion stylist course - then worked at Gorman.
16. Worked at the market (s) in nails.
17. Joined the Johnny Young school as kid
18. Did kickboxing
19. Expert at swimming
20. Expert at making cakes
21. Did cheerleading as a kid in Perth
22. Plagiarised a cookbook
23. Had a stalker
24. Left home at 14 … why she never does say.
25. Held a 40th birthday party for herself where guest paid to attend!!!
25. Has an imaginary friend called Charlotte.
26. Bought billboards with her face on it in the City and South Melbourne locations for no reason other than vanity.
27. Flew to Sydney for a week hoping radio station media would agree to interview her . Who remembers her crying in the hotel room when no media outlets reached out to her?
28. Recently selling herself as Travel Guides for Bali
29. Garnier ambassador
30. Chemist warehouse employee
31. Worked as she claims for the brand Sukin as merchandiser at chemist warehouse
32. Weight loss band inserted- which she didn’t like.
33. Gunt lopped off - then Aaron left her
34. Plagiarised a cheesecake recipe and cried cried and cried.
35. Spent $$$$$$ creating her own xmas special that no networks asked for.
36. Few self produced episodes of a ‘show’ on a channel no one watches
37. Self funded Camellia photoshoot- still waiting on the pictures to show up.
38. Knifes with her face on it

Emmylou can you help us out… what other claims to fame are there.

What have i missed .
* pork on ya fork ambassador
* face of Olson salt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had a small part on an SBS cooking series showcasing her Vietnamese heritage in the kitchen.

Hosted a school fete.

Reactions: 15

She takes on her trolls!

Remember the story where she accused Tattlers of calling her a fezza slut (never happened) and said none of us were ALove's type?! Who did she namecheck? I can't bloody remember now but man it was funny. I'm still waiting for a shout out Emmy✌🏽
It was @Broken Veneers who EL gave a shout out to. As photos of her empty rental house was posted online. And I think EL was quite surprised that we have figured out where she lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

She takes on her trolls!

@Broken Veneers got her own special shout out 🥰

It was @Broken Veneers who EL gave a shout out to. As photos of her empty rental house was posted online. And I think EL was quite surprised that we have figured out where she lives!
Snap 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You think it’s hard to find where she lives. She films on her street and in front of her house. Tells us we’re she is. I’m Albert park/port Melbourne/South Melbourne market etc.

If she loves the markets so much why not base her ZM stuff there?

Reactions: 12
If she loves the markets so much why not base her ZM stuff there?
This is a good point. I would've thought she'd be happy working part time in a retail environment, talking crap with customers and attempting to style them. The warehouse was such an incredible waste of money in my opinion, and barely seems to be used. There's certainly no stock there anymore. If she had leased a little shop, she could still work part time and flog all her random pieces like the knives, aprons, cookbooks etc. Have special days where she is in store for fans to come and meet her. I think the issue is that she sees proper work as beneath her. She wants a jetsetting bizness lady lifestyle, where she's the top dog. She also clearly doesn't want to rub shoulders with her tribe. We've repeatedly seen her discomfort around the plebs. She could never just be happy working out of the market because she's a stahhh dahhhling - she's EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES [insert neon sign].

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Had a small part on an SBS cooking series showcasing her Vietnamese heritage in the kitchen.

Hosted a school fete.
The school fete was hilarious, being the MC wasn’t enough she had to have a little side hustle happening thinking the parents would be lining up for her coffee cups and whatever else she was shrilling, she sold nothing or maybe it was one item. Another example of her not reading the room and understanding that within the school community Emmylou from Emmylou Loves is a nobody. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The school fete was hilarious, being the MC wasn’t enough she had to have a little side hustle happening thinking the parents would be lining up for her coffee cups and whatever else she was shrilling, she sold nothing or maybe it was one item. Another example of her not reading the room and understanding that within the school community Emmylou from Emmylou Loves is a nobody. 🤣🤣🤣
Are you serious?! I never knew she did that 🤣 what a total duck knuckle 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I missed that too! I checked the school's FB and insta for photos of our MC and there was nothing. I wondered if she even did do the MC. So she also had a stall and sold almost nothing?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I missed that too! I checked the school's FB and insta for photos of our MC and there was nothing. I wondered if she even did do the MC. So she also had a stall and sold almost nothing?
I remember her posting stories on the day/night of it. Making out she was a celebrity in demand and generously donating her time. duck knuckle.

Can’t remember her selling stuff…I must of had more of a life then and didn’t spend as much time on the gram 😂💃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a good point. I would've thought she'd be happy working part time in a retail environment, talking crap with customers and attempting to style them. The warehouse was such an incredible waste of money in my opinion, and barely seems to be used. There's certainly no stock there anymore. If she had leased a little shop, she could still work part time and flog all her random pieces like the knives, aprons, cookbooks etc. Have special days where she is in store for fans to come and meet her. I think the issue is that she sees proper work as beneath her. She wants a jetsetting bizness lady lifestyle, where she's the top dog. She also clearly doesn't want to rub shoulders with her tribe. We've repeatedly seen her discomfort around the plebs. She could never just be happy working out of the market because she's a stahhh dahhhling - she's EMMYLOU FROM EMMYLOU LOVES [insert neon sign].
That would be good for her mentally and finaicially. She can put down the phone and interact with people in real life.

• Heart
Of course! Our beautiful @Broken Veneers! How could I forget. It was such a high moment in our dysfunctional relationship with EL 🤣
Someone told her I had posted photos of her house and I'm guessing she was concerned that I was someone who had been welcomed into her home and taken photos when she wasn't aware (imagine doing that to someone!) They were photos of an empty house when it was advertised for lease. She should delete her Elephant Dinner FB page.
I think a few gomi members latched onto Tattle when EmmyLou did that and our threads have sized up thanks to her calling out Tattle :ROFLMAO:
I remember the tantrum she had after that call out - we were discussing her crop tops and her front gate. She had been back here to read more and did another story or Live (can't remember) and addressed everything and got even more people curious about Tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her list of accomplishments is so long and convoluted but was her being a VIP movie premiere attendant and red carpet model on there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE
This was at the time she had the Emmylou Loves (with the love heart) merchandise, the Frank Green coffee cups and those pop sockets for phone I can’t remember what other crap she made a big song and dance about setting up her store and at the end of the day she was disappointed nothing sold.

Reactions: 3
God I don't visit Tattle for one day and this thread is already 27 pages long 😂😂😂
Does she hold the record on here?!

What have missed??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I forgot the pop sockets, the aprons, the Emmylou garments, the frank green coffee cups and water bottles. The amount of takeaway coffee this clown buys and does not use her collab frank green keep cup.

Magnesium
Bositos
Protein powder
The vegan challenge lasted all of two weeks. It was a month long challenge
Henne
Movie premieres and red carpets
Cheezels
Esmi
Some ambassador for social media aimoc or something like that
The Mitsubishi car with her face on it

God I don't visit Tattle for one day and this thread is already 27 pages long 😂😂😂
Does she hold the record on here?!

What have missed??
Nothing much. We are working with old material.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.