Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sheā€™s put on about half that ā€œ16kgā€ she lost right? That duromine break isnā€™t working out for you is itā€¦

Reactions: 5
She must have been twice because she definitely went again in maybe 2019? without Aaron and only told him just before she left. Imagine doing that to your partner, just upping and leaving on an expensive self indulgent trip and leaving him with 2/3 kids
I am pretty sure she only took Vida on the second trip as she was a tiny newborn too!

Complete narc and we are all just living in Emmylouonewords world šŸ¤®

Reactions: 7
Footage of EL at her thai camp *at least footage of her in her own head*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is wrong with toast, cereal or porridge for breakfast? I just couldn't be bothered putting the oven on, as I'm busy getting ready for work and want something easy to clean up.

Has she finally realised that there is a shortage of some frsh produce. Probably has no idea why.

Screenshot_20220623-062219_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-062156_Instagram.jpg

Ha! That was quick.

Screenshot_20220623-064355_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What is wrong with toast, cereal or porridge for breakfast? I just couldn't be bothered putting the oven on, as I'm busy getting ready for work and want something easy to clean up.

Has she finally realised that there is a shortage of some frsh produce. Probably has no idea why.

View attachment 1363034

View attachment 1363035
Sheā€™s been reading on here again šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ when we bag her for taking The Children out for breaky on a school day.

Her solution? Her poor parenting skills and thirst for Insta attention results in her doing a cook up in the morning in her active wear, cans and guts out for all to see instead of helping her kids get ready for school and starting their day nice and calm.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Face like an actual slapped ass.

Fancy having your 12 year old son film you in basically a bra, and then post that footage on Instagram. What is wrong with this woman???

tit sheā€™s grinding my gears this morning. Literally no one, and I cannot stress this enough, NO ONE IS MESSAGING YOU AT 8.30 in the morning asking you where you got your poo coloured active wear from!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What was wrong with throwing the bacon and eggs in a skillet and chucking some toast on the side of the plate? Ya know like Normal people do.... so much easier and less stuffin around in my poo brown UNactive wear.

• Haha
I was genuinely shocked when I saw her this morning(not surprised because we know how much she loves her self sick) but it's just bleeping foul. I don't want to see that gut, squished tits and those giant arms flapping around. Day ruined.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Face like an actual slapped ass.

Fancy having your 12 year old son film you in basically a bra, and then post that footage on Instagram. What is wrong with this woman???

tit sheā€™s grinding my gears this morning. Literally no one, and I cannot stress this enough, NO ONE IS MESSAGING YOU AT 8.30 in the morning asking you where you got your poo coloured active wear from!!!!!!!!
Sezzy Kearns gave it to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her back fat hanging over the sides of the crop top makes me as sick as eating that rind of the bacon. She is just gross.

Again Emmy we donā€™t hate you cos of what you weigh we hate what you wear and what you do to those children and how your grift!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1363034

View attachment 1363035

Ha! That was quick.

View attachment 1363064
ā€œNow there is a lettuce and herb shortageā€ Wow, you donā€™t say
Weā€™ve had floods, there is war, inflation and on the cusp of recession and this dingbat is just realising there is a food shortage and thinks she is sharing something amazing with her ā€œtribeā€.

• Haha
She is so gross. So ignorant, so awkward, and so entitled. Having your nearly teenage son filming you waddle about the kitchen when he should be eating breakfast, watching cartoons, playing with the dogs, shooting hoops - anything but following around that hairless ape talking absolute bull twang.

20220623_093319.jpg

No wonder the little one wanted Rice Bubbles. Mama's sponge cake chin and muffin top is enough to put anyone off baked goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her back fat hanging over the sides of the crop top makes me as sick as eating that rind of the bacon. She is just gross.

Again Emmy we donā€™t hate you cos of what you weigh we hate what you wear and what you do to those children and how your grift!
Exactly, I know I'm a shocker for commenting on her body but it's not about it weight. This morning's irrational rage (haha whoops)came from just seeing that smug face actually thinking people want to see that and knowing one of her kids would be having to film that tit show. Her behaviour makes it so easy to want to use the personal insults.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.