Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the swimming tips Lisa Curry … such an expert 😩
That whole swimming pool scenario is 2 seconds away from being a comedy skit … made me laugh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just because you’re a total witch to Sage Emmy and we all know you read here don’t start your stories with BUSY MORNING AT “THE LOVES” YOU ARE NOT A LOVE AARON DIDN’T MARRY YOU HE SAW THE LIGHT AND LEFT. I pray to God he can also help the kids because you truly are a bleep this morning just cements it

Sorry tattlers but this was just too much

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the swimming tips Lisa Curry … such an expert 😩
That whole swimming pool scenario is 2 seconds away from being a comedy skit … made me laugh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
At what point in someone's life would they be desperate enough to take health and fitness advice from LL.
It's pretty obviously that she isn't fit and healthy (due to puffing when walking)and unless you have a constant and regular exercise routine you may as well be going to Macca's instead.
For someone who had an abundance of spare time on her hands, it astounds me why she doesn't put more effort into exercise as time constraints is the main reason people put off exercising.
Bub should hang her head in shame for enabling that tit show.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not the bombies 😂

She was feeling anxious yesterday so filled her cup up doing the same things she does every other day? When’s that cup (or her literal plate) not full?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This morning’s stories have tipped me over the edge like many others here I’m sure.

WhoTF does she think she is? Firstly if she’s got time to go swimming on a Thursday morning then she’s got time to have either prepared the kids breakfast before filming or if she *had* to film she could have at least got the ingredients prepped and ready to go. No one cares or needs to watch her every frigging move or hear her every frigging thought that pops out of her vacuous brain. I did lol at her telling us there’s a shortage of lettuce and herbs. No tit Sherlock! Thanks for following up on what was discussed here dayyyys ago.

Then two stories later she’s telling us about her anxiety and how she’s filled her cup but is still anxious. Maybe if she got to the root of her anxiety, like her crappy life choices, crappy relationships, crappy career that actually doesn’t exist … I could go on … and work on what’s actually causing the anxiety? I’ve got major anxiety and am medicated plus have professional help and watching these stories made me anxious because of just how deluded she is.

The fact that she then goes from “woe is me, anxiety” to “I’m an expert, let me tell you how to …” in the same breath is her fucked up way of self-soothing. Make herself look good to the suckers who like her and she’s on top of the world.

I also loved her statement about how she was waiting until she was a perfect size before starting her media career. FFS you don’t have a career in media!! I wish she’d crawl back under the rock she came out from. Actually I wish she’d have a public fall from grace and then crawl back under the rock.

Apologies for the rant but today’s stories have killed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m WFH today but REAL work. I’ve also put a load of washing on, emptied the bins, put the dishwasher on, cleaned up the kitchen and took my dog for a little walk. All this and doing my paid job is achievable because I’m on the tools from about 6:30am each morning. Not out for breaky, manipedis, hair appts, swimming, shooting hoops etc.

I get the ‘full your cup’ thing but her cup overfloweth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Feel absolutely dreadful for poor Sage 😪 He just sounds absolutely exhausted / over it / sad. Why do you keep doing this to him?? You narcissistic, selfish, overbearing, socially inept, unaware, revolting thing!
I just hope when the hormones and attitude kick in with the kids as they turn into teenagers, they give her a good serving like she deserves for all the crap she's put them thru.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf was todays tit show. I have been at work since 7an. Did load of washing before i left. Someone please trip this teletubby up as she needs a reality check. So she has anxiety, well lots ofcus do and we deal with it properly instead of crying to random groupies via the web. Your lonely for a reason. Having people gush over yiur stories does not fix the problem. Like the others she is very triggering and annoying.

Reactions: 13
Perimenopause can make you feel hotter than ever ... maybe that's what's going on with her? I'm not in Melbourne either but I am just across the water and I'm wearing four layers and sitting in the sun, trying to get warm (it's not working - I'm about to light the fire).

People complaining about herb shortages baffle me - especially if they are into cooking. Does she not have little herb pots lined up in her kitchen somewhere, or growing in the garden?
Her gardens are now weeds, or Flowers as she calls them, Alove no doubt had the
Green thumb. No fresh herbs sonce Alove left them!! Boo Hoo's

FYI EmmySpew! There are actual tripods that will follow ur every move!! Go into a tech shop!! Stop bullying ur kids to video ur manky ass!!! They DO NOT want to!!!!

Reactions: 11
106C3E72-7A2C-46C2-B3EF-79292BB80593.png
Small. Medium. Large. Xtra Large. You’ll always be a selfish, deluded, bogan and this is why your size will never be the deciding factor on whether or not you make it as a TV presenter EL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You shouldn’t even be allowed
To film at a pool, it’s inappropriate and would make people uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find the percentage of her day she spends think about, talking about, consuming and generally fondling food to genuinely exhausting. I used to wonder how the duck she was ever tired, knackered, exhausted etc, but imagine waking up and rather than a passing thought of “gotta to make sure the kids are fed before school, cereal or toast will do the trick,” you’re just flat out pondering a trip to the markets to grope then potatoes and squeal over ‘pun-kin’, or cooking up some stupid fatty breakfast muffins, or at what time you can drag your paid carer to a cafe to consume an entire avocado and 7 other sides before 9am, all while pining for cheezles and planning some heart attack-inducing sweet treat. The cycle of thinking about food just never ends for her and it makes me tired just observing it.

Reactions: 25
Nothing like a feed of fatty bacon for breaky and a feed of fatty pork for dinner. That back fat ain't gonna grow itself ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does one person continually find new ways to ooze out of items of clothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.