Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyz, did anyone take notes of the swimming tips she was giving because I found it really hard to keep up and my pen ran out.

Apparently if you can get tired at the end of the lap you can take it easier on the next one? Or do a gentle breaststroke? Sorry I’m finding it hard to keep up. Can anyone fill me in …?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You guyz, did anyone take notes of the swimming tips she was giving because I found it really hard to keep up and my pen ran out.

Apparently if you can get tired at the end of the lap you can take it easier on the next one? Or do a gentle breaststroke? Sorry I’m finding it hard to keep up. Can anyone fill me in …?
Don’t forget to start your first lap really fast. Highly important tip that one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Trolling us with DickEhead comments!! Hi CrustyLou!! Ur sister sounds about as enthused to be with you as Sagey!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We need some new thread titles! Suggestions welcomed. Emmylou, you are welcome to give us one too...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So far today she’s had 3 outfit changes, gone for a swim, cooked breakfast and prepped dinner and will shortly go and take some photos of the clothes the customers on Friday didn’t buy.
Is this what we call mad dog busy? I must be doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread title Suggestion: Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, Emmylou's Swimming School all hands on deck. Looking for another man to henpeck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ffs! I don’t mind the suit she’s got on this afternoon but for the love of god, why can’t she wear it with a normal, full length tank or tshirt - not a crop with a cut out back 🙄🙄

• Haha
I’ll give a thread title a go… first time, here goes… be kind! 😂

EmmyLou Loves #28 - Yo Yo Mummas soooo exhausted she was off riding solo. Garage sale flops and meatball bread slops have left her feeling low low.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Agree with all I also think there has been fighting between that witch and S you can hear the defeat in his voice 🥲
EL: "Everything I do is for YOU KIDS. So you can have the best of everything - all those holidays, clothes and fun times don't come cheap! So when I tell you to help by filming what I'm doing then it's the least you could do!" 🤬

Probably

I also loved her statement about how she was waiting until she was a perfect size before starting her media career. FFS you don’t have a career in media!! I wish she’d crawl back under the rock she came out from. Actually I wish she’d have a public fall from grace and then crawl back under the rock.
1) She doesn't have the discipline to get to the "perfect size"
2) If she was destined for a media career then it would've happened by now ... talent scouts are always on the lookout for people with star factor and weight needn't be an issue (e.g., Tones & I; Chrissie [who we don't like anymore because she isn't honest] Swan).

• Heart
Minor gripe 😂

If she was going to go to the effort of doing the bacon and egg cups, why only make three? Why not spend an extra 20 seconds doing the full tray and then there’d be leftovers for tomorrow or lunchboxes?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
‘Remember, Bubs I did that with my career I wanted to be the perfect size before starting TV & Media, I pretty much started that at the biggest I had even been and you know what it didn’t make an ounce of difference‘.

Who wants to tell her she does not a have a career in TV or Media?

Thanks for all the laughs Emmylou from Emmylou Loves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sorry I couldn’t keep up with all that innovative information and I’m still trying to decipher the notes I took about taking a towel and thongs to the hot springs. I would really be lost without these expert life hacks.
Plus I’m on edge waiting for the Bali retreat email and fingers crossed I can secure myself the top bunk in the kids room.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion:
Cooking breakfast like a trussed up pork, bizzy mama has a lot on her fork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
28# Never fear, she’s got a new career. Teaching you to swim like a pro, unless you run out of breath just swim slow

• Haha
  • Heart
And just like that, we are cooking for the gram. No more salad wraps, which she filmed a couple of times. Guess she needs to keep the amount of followers up or they were bored of content.

Plus this isn’t the first time with multiple outfit changes in one day. Why?

She is one weird cookie. If you have time to film or take selfies you have time. You are definitely not mad dog busy.

Next on resume -> Olympian

• Haha
Reactions: 13
28# Never fear, she’s got a new career. Teaching you to swim like a pro, unless you run out of breath just swim slow
😂👏🏼

But seriously, why hasn't she ever picked up some legitimate part time work as a swim teacher? The choices she has made in life are so baffling.

• Haha
Also when she cooks pork she tags Australian pork.

Other times is oloson salt or whatever she is milking.

To make sure she is not forgot by the companies that pay her to create content.
Last week you guys mentioned the vegemite pencil case she was flogging. Pretty sure she was given free vegemite and merch last year. So essentially she tried to flog a freebie.

The neutrogena product was probably part of the chemist warehouse showcase where she got all the freebies before Bali.

The jar of olives - are we sure they were olives and not Aaron’s balls she removed from her purse.

Finally caught up reading this thread about her warehouse party last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And to be petty, don’t public pools have a no jumping rule? I’d love if someone told her to stop her tit. We’d never see it of course, but her being knocked down a peg would be amazing.
They do! And some will have a no filming request too, because duh, privacy. But when has that ever stopped this little monkey turd?!
These standard rules of common decency only apply to us plebs, not emmylouoneword.

Reactions: 11
Thread title. Breast stroke, bacon cups and pork never to much for Emmylou‘s fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.