Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she was not at her mate Nadia‘s celebration for the Henne store, perhaps she will grace us with self funded fashion shoot tomorrow when the store opens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here you go, friends! Hopefully clear enough to read!

$1500 non refundable deposit!! And says 7 days breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Considering day 1 you arrive (only dinner included) and day 7 you leave (only breakfast available) - I wouldn’t say it’s entirely accurate..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I would love to find the time to actually break it all down and figure out how much she is pocketing from this experience. If I remember correctly, there’s a Tattler who works in the travel industry? I hope they can give us some insights 👀

“Goal setting with Emmylou” is absolutely laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I screwed up the title sorry peeps but we're good to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here you go, friends! Hopefully clear enough to read!

$1500 non refundable deposit!! And says 7 days breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Considering day 1 you arrive (only dinner included) and day 7 you leave (only breakfast available) - I wouldn’t say it’s entirely accurate..
How is she able to do travel insurance.. wow wow. So if you get covid and can't go she won't refund any money to you.

I would love to find the time to actually break it all down and figure out how much she is pocketing from this experience. If I remember correctly, there’s a Tattler who works in the travel industry? I hope they can give us some insights 👀

“Goal setting with Emmylou” is absolutely laughable
She trying to compete and go down the same crystal ball woowoo path as Aaron. But always has to go one better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.