Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up!

She has so much free time. Walks, swimming, lunch out and cooking at home.

Look if there's a spot open on the backstroke team. EmmyCurry is availably.

ETA: I really think she is trolling us. There's one too many in jokes.

Screenshot_20220623-150516_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-150140_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ its Laurie bleeping Laurence....

Thank god I'm home alone for a few hours, it'll take me that long to go through this thread, watch her stories completely and then spend some time in recovery from digesting what I just watched.
Oh and bloody Bubs is just as stupid as she is for standing there filming the moron, who looks like a licorice allsort in that get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw her stories at work today… I’m 5 pages behind and I cannot WAIT to see the amazing screenshots of her bombies. What a TWANG (stolen from @SnarkyTart ) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EL: "Everything I do is for YOU KIDS. So you can have the best of everything - all those holidays, clothes and fun times don't come cheap! So when I tell you to help by filming what I'm doing then it's the least you could do!" 🤬

Probably

1) She doesn't have the discipline to get to the "perfect size"
2) If she was destined for a media career then it would've happened by now ... talent scouts are always on the lookout for people with star factor and weight needn't be an issue (e.g., Tones & I; Chrissie [who we don't like anymore because she isn't honest] Swan).
Let's face it. She doesn't speak well. She should take elocution lessons to try and rein in her boganism.

Reactions: 11
EL: "Everything I do is for YOU KIDS. So you can have the best of everything - all those holidays, clothes and fun times don't come cheap! So when I tell you to help by filming what I'm doing then it's the least you could do!" 🤬

Probably

1) She doesn't have the discipline to get to the "perfect size"
2) If she was destined for a media career then it would've happened by now ... talent scouts are always on the lookout for people with star factor and weight needn't be an issue (e.g., Tones & I; Chrissie [who we don't like anymore because she isn't honest] Swan).
My mum spoke to me the same :( no wonder why I always yes to people without a no. Just to avoid a conversation like that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I don’t know about you guys but I’m hanging for the used clothing listings to see how much she’s flogging her festy fungal frocks for

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
F1EFDD43-75BD-4C5F-BCA3-26D728EE8FC0.jpeg
Did a deep dive into the archives and found actual proof that EmmydawnfraserLoo was an Olympic swimmer. She doesn’t always lie guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Emmylou Loves #28 Bombies are back, brekky choices are whack, do as I say Sagey or you’ll get a smack.

( It is so hard to keep within the word limit )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Filly’s Stable are having a happy hour will she squeeze in an appearance in between her meetings (meetings being dropping off the children to activities).

Reactions: 8
My mum spoke to me the same :( no wonder why I always yes to people without a no. Just to avoid a conversation like that
Hugs Rulebreaker 💗 I think a few of us on here know the pain of growing up with narc parent/s. Some scars never heal. You take care and I hope this strange land and water beast doesn't trigger anyone too much

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Minor gripe 😂

If she was going to go to the effort of doing the bacon and egg cups, why only make three? Why not spend an extra 20 seconds doing the full tray and then there’d be leftovers for tomorrow or lunchboxes?
and hasn't she got an air fryer. would of been quicker to cook in the air fryer. instead of turning on a big oven for just a measly 3 bacon cups things. hasn't she heard how expensive power is now.

Reactions: 17
and hasn't she got an air fryer. would of been quicker to cook in the air fryer. instead of turning on a big oven for just a measly 3 bacon cups things. hasn't she heard how expensive power is now.
I'm not convinced the kids are always sleeping at her house - I checked her fridge out :ROFLMAO: I often wonder if Aaron drops them at her place on his way to work. She may not see them tomorrow morning?

Reactions: 15
For someone that spends so much time at the markets she seems to buy all her meat from Coles/Woolworths. Are there butchers at South Melbourne market?
It’s been said before but she must spend 90% of her time thinking about food, preparing food or shopping for food. Who has that kind of time. The other 10% of course is spent when bleeping herself through Insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Minor gripe 😂

If she was going to go to the effort of doing the bacon and egg cups, why only make three? Why not spend an extra 20 seconds doing the full tray and then there’d be leftovers for tomorrow or lunchboxes?
Tbh im so glad she stopped at 3. They were so calorie dense and not very nutritional. The amount of calories in just that bit of bacon with the rind attached is too much for someone like C or V when they can have a cereal which has got carbs for energy and milk for their calcium and vit d.
It actually made me relieved that there was only 3 and that V didn't eat hers.
I often make little frittatas (that looks like the wrong word?) In those silicone muffin pans i just make it with egg/spinach and some feta. Or leek if no spinach (this is personal preference) for my bf i make them with onion. At no point do you need a whole rasher of bacon with the rind. Not for kids. We break down fat for energy slowly. The kids need quick supplies which is why cereals are so good. Also so many better forms of fat for the kids in cheese she could have added. Ugh. Sorry those things really triggered me today.
More than her obviously pining for a new set of tully lous. Tagging her for a few days now. Instead of buying some and supporting a womens business.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.