Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: The disabled lady’s video that Emmylou shared

Was that taken outside the warehouse on Friday at the warehouse sale? Emmylou and her team ignored her as she knocks on the window. The lady had to ask people who were leaving to get help. Unbelievable.
Wow, how cringe! She’s a “bloody legend” because EL is too busy fingering soft cheeses to see that a guest was trapped outside?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?
It was tagged so #gifted
She would do anything that was gifted to her just for content.
I'm surprised she didn't ditch the riding and go straight to the hot springs. I cant wait to hear her complain about how sore she is for the next week@

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The face of Tattlers watching her stories and working out how many days she will be loving spending time away from The Children
I honestly don't know how anyone can walk around recording themselves talking while out in public. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How effing sad to be sat in a hot spring all alone. And yeah, sometimes people do things alone and it's liberating and enjoyable. But EL in her leopard print, bubbling away in her own fungal juices is just so desperately miserable.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I thought the Bali trip tipped me over the edge, but maybe it’s actually the caption on this photo .

DoN’t wAiT, dOn’T tHiNk, dO wHaT yOu wAnT.

Such inspiration.

duck. Right. Off. EmmyLou. Sometimes we do have to wait and do have to think because we have kids and actually consider other people besides ourselves.

I could go on with my rant but she’s not even worth it.

The hot springs are foul later in the day, you can see all the oils things floating on top from moisturiser people have worn, and there’s usually a few random hairs floating around. Would hate to be in one with her. Couple of crunchy specks of dandruff and a bit of fungus to mix things up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she suddenly organising all of these so boodiful, just gawjus experiences? I feel like there is some sort of sell coming up.. or perhaps she’s just trying to position herself as some sort of travel influencer, attempting to justify why she is all of a sudden qualified to sell international travel packages. Either way, this deadshit doesn’t realise that most people are struggling to afford groceries and fill up their car. They simply don’t have the funds to Do wHaT tHeY wAnT/drop hundreds of dollars every weekend on random experiences. She’s lost touch with her audience. There’s no way the majority of her followers would relate to this sentiment at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How effing sad to be sat in a hot spring all alone. And yeah, sometimes people do things alone and it's liberating and enjoyable. But EL in her leopard print, bubbling away in her own fungal juices is just so desperately miserable.
And how embarrassing that she actually asked someone (who was most likely enjoying the shot springs with a friend/group) to take a photo of her by herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a weird thing to do on your own. It’s something shared with family/friends/girls weekends/family event.
Poor lonely bird. Has cash but no friendships. So lonely. Pathetic. Such a loser.
Why doesn’t she ask Charlotte 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she thought it was a great thing for her to share. It just showed how little she thought of accessibility for disabled people.
That baffled me too. The entire reel is such a poor reflection on her.

Now she'll add Disability Advocate to her resume 🙄

Reactions: 11
Someone took a photo of her though?? Just a random?

Reactions: 6
Yeah right it was a beautiful experience you were so flat in your stories your eyes were red from crying and you only went because it was gifted.
Who in their right mind would spend $400 to spend the day on their own horse riding and at hot springs I’d rather spend that at an all day spa if I was going to indulge.
This cow is just too much how the duck did she go from having her own show in 2019 where she got some sort of new talent award to this. Maybe the tears today were a reminder that she hasn’t made it and her mates Lana and Jade are at the logins without her working for real celebrities

Reactions: 21
I’ve had a little look over at Constance Hall who also had a warehouse sale this weekend in Melbourne. In direct contrast she had loads of customers, heaters to keep customers warm and not a cheese wheel in sight. Unfortunately I did spot one lost confused victim in a ZM faux fur vest.
People still follow Constance Hall? She's like the hippy, feral version of EL.

I don’t get why she thought it was a great thing for her to share. It just showed how little she thought of accessibility for disabled people.
She wouldn't have thought of anything other than fleecing money from her followers. It's a wonder Carly Finley hasn't picked up on that video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How disorganised was she? Forgot her towel, forgot her robe, forgot her thongs and forgot her lunch. She’s a dickehead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.