Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they pick up all the brown stuff after them ... I was on holidays near Wellington recently and we traveled to a beach that is frequented by horse riders and it was full of sh*t. Not pleasant!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a weird thing to do on your own. It’s something shared with family/friends/girls weekends/family event.
Poor lonely bird. Has cash but no friendships. So lonely. Pathetic. Such a loser.
Yes. Maybe as a birthday present to yourself as a special treat. But a last minute thing to do on a Sunday? Is a bit odd.

Screenshot_20220619-172900_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
As a long time horse rider it pained me to see ELs seat position, inappropriate footwear, and her hold on the reins would be dead set dangerous if that good natured pony hadn’t quietly plodded along. It’s the most bizarre activity for someone to randomly do! Maybe she’s doing a weird bucket list thing?
It's been a long time since I rode but her feet and posture were the first things I cringed at too 🥴

I don’t ride, but I couldn’t work out how she was filming herself in one hand and playing with her hair in the other. Shouldn’t she have at least one hand on the reins?!

It was last minute because she was holding out for a Logies invite… when that didn’t happen she had to treat herself and spend probably all the money she made at Friday nights sale (because we know that’s how she soothes herself… food and spending)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a bleeping spud
All I see is a parent who could have done that next week when we have term 2 holidays and she could have taken 2 of her kids with her (and then done something special with her youngest, one on one as it's only for 10yo+). But she would have to pay for the 2 kids and she already had to do that last week.

And by doing this today - "last minute" lol - she didn't help at the school's Working Bee or watch Sage play footy (assuming he was playing today)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Re: The disabled lady’s video that Emmylou shared

Was that taken outside the warehouse on Friday at the warehouse sale? Emmylou and her team ignored her as she knocks on the window. The lady had to ask people who were leaving to get help. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I know the bogan communidy trash n treasure is long gone but wtf would she be selling a jar of olives?? Surely she just got one of her grocery bags mixed up with her bags of trash treasure?

And dinner with Bub and Jnr Bub…”just the tip of the fork”… cmon EL your niece was already looking at you with utter distain as you whipped out your phone to document another of the basic human interactions 🤦‍♀️
I'd be so embarrassed to be near her in a restaurant.

Reactions: 7
JFC ladies, I'm away for a few hours and their is another 7 pages to read. LOL lucky it is a Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I see is a parent who could have done that next week when we have term 2 holidays and she could have taken 2 of her kids with her (and then done something special with her youngest, one on one as it's only for 10yo+). But she would have to pay for the 2 kids and she already had to do that last week.

And by doing this today - "last minute" lol - she didn't help at the school's Working Bee or watch Sage play footy (assuming he was playing today)
It'll be interesting to see if she's still going with SL and 6 kids to Airlie Beach.

Reactions: 14
Re: The disabled lady’s video that Emmylou shared

Was that taken outside the warehouse on Friday at the warehouse sale? Emmylou and her team ignored her as she knocks on the window. The lady had to ask people who were leaving to get help. Unbelievable.
I don’t get why she thought it was a great thing for her to share. It just showed how little she thought of accessibility for disabled people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t ride, but I couldn’t work out how she was filming herself in one hand and playing with her hair in the other. Shouldn’t she have at least one hand on the reins?!
Indeed. Horses are unpredictable - her leader should've been telling her to hold on to both reins at all times. Her stirrups weren't fitted quite right either - she's short, so they shouldn't have had such a drop (they're easily adjustable, and should've been done by the person getting her saddle sorted). One mischievous move from that horse and she would've been sent flying.

I went riding with a group of people a while back and couldn't stop laughing when a very posh-looking lady turned up with brand new-looking gear (jodhpurs, riding boots, helmet ...) and then struggled to get on the horse so much that they had to bring a ladder out! It was so, so funny. Then her horse bolted (thankfully she held on, but she was crying so hard). In the end, she was given a donkey and it was suggested to her just to ride in circles around the stables.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fake caring about disabled people again. Disabled people are not something you milk for the gram. You did it during the pandemic with your overpriced plastic visors.

You ignored the woman in the wheelchair, who was in the cold and dark. Now sharing her video because she considers you a hero.

You Emmylou from Emmylou loves are a crappy person. Nearly 8 billion people on earth but you take the crown for being the shittiest person on earth.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.