Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the audacity to comment on the horses size, what does she think the poor horse was thinking when it saw her waddling in?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
.i know of the fashion stylist who works at chadston, prior to the pandemic was running a yearly trip to vietnam for past customers. They would be shown to several fashion places where they could have custom fit outfits made and other shopping then in between times they could do as they pleased. This trips are restarting next year. These are better organised and probably better value.

Reactions: 13
Has the audacity to comment on the horses size, what does she think the poor horse was thinking when it saw her waddling in?
Omg . This has me cackling. Belly laughing. Thabks. I shouldn’t be reading here right now. I’m being Lazylou today and procrastinating still haven’t finished drying washing and yesterday and todays washing still needs folding. Dinner all prepped though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had a little look over at Constance Hall who also had a warehouse sale this weekend in Melbourne. In direct contrast she had loads of customers, heaters to keep customers warm and not a cheese wheel in sight. Unfortunately I did spot one lost confused victim in a ZM faux fur vest.
Just had a look at the labels stories, way more professional and even had entertainment for the kids.

Reactions: 10
Omg . This has me cackling. Belly laughing. Thabks. I shouldn’t be reading here right now. I’m being Lazylou today and procrastinating still haven’t finished drying washing and yesterday and todays washing still needs folding. Dinner all prepped though.
I hope you've prepped for a yummy dinner of cabanara

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a look at the labels stories, way more professional and even had entertainment for the kids.
Nicely done!

1655623556889.png

Emmylou should've offered a prize, too ... buy something and go into the draw to win ... oh, I don't know ... a trip to Bali?; a cookbook?; one of her old magazines?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kind of on topic....

Who'll be watching The Logies with me tonight? My phone is charged and I'm ready to chat.

Should I start a thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Kind of on topic....

Who'll be watching The Logies with me tonight? My phone is charged and I'm ready to chat.

Should I start a thread?
Yes please to starting a thread!

No Logies coverage here in NZ but I have been keeping a close eye on Daily Mail. April Rose Pengilly looks amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so disappointed in her lack of horse riding stories today. I’ve been nap trapped by a sick 2 year old all day and was looking forward to some laughs! At least I know my mate sez will be able to #seeme with her toddler 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I imaging it or did LL recently have an "talent" agency on her bio because it's no longer there?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has there been any pics of Emmy on a horse today?
Also public service announcement - don’t go to the Mornington Peninsula Hotsprings anytime soon, you will definitely catch Emmy Lou’s fanny fungal infection

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Bear the Horse is REALLY struggling to get up that sand hill with Hippo onboard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.