Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about trying to put a humorous spin on my analysis of the last couple of days but I literally can’t get anything out after seeing that lady’s video. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬💰 I just hope she handled the actual interaction respectfully rather than like how she spoke to Ketut in Bali.

I can already hear here telling the staff during the horse riding safety demo that she could size down in a helmet.

Leah, if you’re reading here, please get a video of EL walking tomorrow. I’ve done that ride before and I’m an experienced rider (like Top Gun / Paramedic / skydiver level). She’s gonna pull up so sore and her phallic papaya is going to have been smashed to a pulp on that saddle with the way she was sitting. So much so that it explains why she was sitting like that in the spa photo.

Just a 30 second clip 🙏 It’s all I need to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she making all that fresh pasta she BROUGHT this morning just for her? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if the experience of being weighed by the company left her feeling self conscious? That's why she was a bit down and was allocated a horse for her weight and not her height.

• Haha
I’m sorry but this pic is absolutely hilarious. Like she looks like a tubby toddler who’s just been plopped on a horsie ride for a picture at a birthday party. Where’s the cake mummy? 😂😂✌
I’ve got a photo of me at three years old on a pony with a big nose scrunch. Major Emmylou vibes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on EL. We have already pointed out once that the 18 November is not a Sunday. Hope those glossy brochures have the correct dates.
And didn't she say November was only one week. I think the dates she's has for that work out to be 2.

Reactions: 6
With this Bali trip - is she still counting on the fact that around 60 people will actually be able to afford/attend? So she’s booking the villas for all three dates without knowing numbers? Coz when she springs the cost on her communidy those numbers are going to tank. There better be a decent cancellation policy, I guess being 3 months away helps.

She hasn’t stopped crying since Friday night. Not one story has any happiness or excitement. The wrap up stories were just as sad with her watery eyes and constant looking away from the phone.

I still don’t feel bad for her though!

With this Bali trip - is she still counting on the fact that around 60 people will actually be able to afford/attend? So she’s booking the villas for all three dates without knowing numbers? Coz when she springs the cost on her communidy those numbers are going to tank. There better be a decent cancellation policy, I guess being 3 months away helps.

She hasn’t stopped crying since Friday night. Not one story has any happiness or excitement. The wrap up stories were just as sad with her watery eyes and constant looking away from the phone.

I still don’t feel bad for her though!
If 5 ladies can afford the trip i will be gobsmacked. No idea about the state of the economy this illiterate duck. You dream big EL sorry to see you fall on your face....

Reactions: 11
Hello Emmylou! The first thing I'm booking for you is a colonic, because you're full of tit. The second thing I'm booking you is a lobotomy - nothing else seems to have worked!
20220619_211649.jpg

Oh, sorry darl, you mean booking for myself? Nothing, because I'll be spending all my money on my kids this school hols 🖕🏽🤠🖕🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but this pic is absolutely hilarious. Like she looks like a tubby toddler who’s just been plopped on a horsie ride for a picture at a birthday party. Where’s the cake mummy? 😂😂✌
Lol once you see it you can’t un see it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way on Gods green earth that she just up and booked herself a horse ride today.
This'll be a "oh how bewdiful, the horse riding place gave me a code" or some such bullshit.

I was obsessed with novels about pony club when I was a kid, usually based in the UK and there was always an unfortunate kid who was bigger than their pony and they were always hot and sweaty and awkward and its all I could think of when I saw Mrs Potts perched up on Bear, her trusty stead.
Poor bloody horse, he earned his bale of hay and hot mash tonight.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Both retreats/experiences/jaunts/ wankfests are going to feature irritating people being culturally insensitive and embarassing, but of the two you'd pick sociallyem every day of the week.

Reactions: 12
Hello Emmylou! The first thing I'm booking for you is a colonic, because you're full of tit. The second thing I'm booking you is a lobotomy - nothing else seems to have worked!
View attachment 1354486
Oh, sorry darl, you mean booking for myself? Nothing, because I'll be spending all my money on my kids this school hols 🖕🏽🤠🖕🏽
Exactly! WTF am i booking for myself? Uh probably a ticket to take my family to see the next kids movie (Minions?) and maybe ice arena, definitely the local play centre but wait! I get in freeeeee 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.