Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snort ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dickehead is just about the greatest thing she's ever given us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Truly the gift that keeps on giving. My phone now autocorrects to dickehead and Iโ€™ve had a few friends point out the error of my ways ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello Emmylou! The first thing I'm booking for you is a colonic, because you're full of tit. The second thing I'm booking you is a lobotomy - nothing else seems to have worked!
View attachment 1354486
Oh, sorry darl, you mean booking for myself? Nothing, because I'll be spending all my money on my kids this school hols ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ
It's bleeping "you're" EL! You have all the "jobs" on your resume but people see through you to the basic bogan witch that you actually are. Prioritise your children for a change!

Reactions: 18
Ohhhh no ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ...

View attachment 1353692

Seriously Emmylou - read the room! There's this thing called "inflation" in the real world ... not to mention mass homelessness and poverty due to - among other things - Covid. And you want to go shopping?!

View attachment 1353697
[/QUOTE]
Anything to get away from her kids.

Reactions: 15
Hello Emmylou! The first thing I'm booking for you is a colonic, because you're full of tit. The second thing I'm booking you is a lobotomy - nothing else seems to have worked!
View attachment 1354486
Oh, sorry darl, you mean booking for myself? Nothing, because I'll be spending all my money on my kids this school hols ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ
*you're. Much professional influencer :rolleyes:

And yes, same. My kids are my priority.

Thatโ€™s my assumption. Thereโ€™s a reels workshop ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
So dodgy.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1354486
Farkin nothing because I have bills to pay. If only we all had her disposable income. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1354486
The your vs youโ€™re makes me demented. I canโ€™t keep up with our girl but at least spell properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m sorry but this pic is absolutely hilarious. Like she looks like a tubby toddler whoโ€™s just been plopped on a horsie ride for a picture at a birthday party. Whereโ€™s the cake mummy? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ
Oh my god Michy! I have a photo of my tubby toddler plopped on a horse at a kidโ€™s birthday party, just like this! My tubby toddler is much cuter though (and emotionally stable). ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™d put money on her not coming back to Melbourne in that fortnight between retreats or what ever the hell she is calling them. Sheโ€™ll find some bullshit excuse to justify it.
She will likely find some other country close by between retreats for more time away from the kids.

I think that's Tones and I.
Unfortunately it's a beautiful day on the peninsula but I'm not going to ruin my day by catching our girl out in the wild ๐Ÿ˜‚
No doubt she missed another of Sage's footy matches today :mad:
so she'd prefer to go have a horsy ride and spa than see Sage play football. Even if it's not her turn to have "the/her children" you would think she would still go watch. I remember when my boys were playing sport wouldn't matter what the weather or when it was day or night I loved going to watch them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why is she suddenly organising all of these so boodiful, just gawjus experiences? I feel like there is some sort of sell coming up.. or perhaps sheโ€™s just trying to position herself as some sort of travel influencer, attempting to justify why she is all of a sudden qualified to sell international travel packages. Either way, this deadshit doesnโ€™t realise that most people are struggling to afford groceries and fill up their car. They simply donโ€™t have the funds to Do wHaT tHeY wAnT/drop hundreds of dollars every weekend on random experiences. Sheโ€™s lost touch with her audience. Thereโ€™s no way the majority of her followers would relate to this sentiment at all.
I just had one *jingle* come to mind when you said this:

๐ŸŽถGetaway๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic for the evening but, I got stuck on a deep dive on the #emmylouloves. From memory this was circa 2019. โ€œIt hit me. Iโ€™M REALLY DOING ITโ€โ€ฆ Doing what exactly? Because weโ€™ve seen your work ethic and I canโ€™t imagine it was any better back then either EL. Iโ€™ve got more work ethic in my pinky than you do in that entire body and rotund stomach
122A67A3-D5A3-448F-B66C-9D4EB80A9BF1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When I see these old posts I really think what the hell went wrong here. She was always semi polished with nicer outfits and always hair was brushed but the past two years itโ€™s like she has given up on grooming and just brushes the cheezel crumbs onto the couch and leaves the house. I remember her videos of braiding the girls hair in the morning it was much nicer than her videos of them away for the weekend with the same dirty clothes on!

Like clearly she shoved herself in inappropriate outfits but she at least tried. Now she looks like she fell out of her open lid bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Interesting post about what youโ€™ll be booking next. Wonder if she is going to start going down the self-help route?

Reactions: 5
I haven't even reached the end of the stories but I had to say this. When she asked what are you going to book next...I swear to God I wanted to answer her NOTHING because I have no extra money to spend after I buy my pet food, pay my mortgage and my sky high property tax and other necessary things. She is very lucky if she has extra money to spend on frivolity.

And does she know how to say "bought?" She sounds so ignorant constantly. And why does she keep sticking her fingers in her ears? Does she need a cleaning? I am sorry for being so cranky.....just got up and obviously need coffee. God, she is so annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1354486
That horses face is all of us ๐Ÿ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.