Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I’m not one to shop in op shops, just me and I don’t hold it against anyone as my friend gets so many bangers and I’m always jealous - I’ve got none near me BUT no way in hell I’d buy her second hand pjs that she probably didn’t even wear underwear with 🤢
Probably rolled around with Alove in them 🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I admit I’m not one to shop in op shops, just me and I don’t hold it against anyone as my friend gets so many bangers and I’m always jealous - I’ve got none near me BUT no way in hell I’d buy her second hand pjs that she probably didn’t even wear underwear with 🤢
I'm sure she was only wearing them a few days ago during one of her ridiculous skincare *tUtOrIaLs* too 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She certainly appeals to a certain demographic… 😏

Get out now ladies! You are not her tribe… get out whilst you can!

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure that Emmy is even going to recoup the cost of those grapes tonight. But the boost her ego gets from events like this.. priceless.

Here are some better cheeseboards I made in a past role for some work events and morning teas....some cheeses from Coles some from the French cheese shop at Queen Vic market (spent $300 that time) I work in law, not events. Judge for yourselves.
Where can I find the google doc to register for this?? 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's the likelihood that she checks with people to get their consent before filming people and putting them on her stories? I wouldn't want my fat arse and ratty purple hair that needs a wash posted on her stories for 150k people to see 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel terrible that their association with EL has landed pictures of them on a forum that exists to pick people like EL apart. And I feel even worse that I'm judging them for being fans of hers. I'm sure they're lovely women but they definitely need better role models!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel terrible that their association with EL has landed pictures of them on a forum that exists to pick people like EL apart. And I feel even worse that I'm judging them for being fans of hers. I'm sure they're lovely women but they definitely need better role models!
I feel the same way! I’m sure they’re all lovely people. She does know her audience and we can see it clearly at this gathering.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.