Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 3 punnets of berries won't go far! And she really did slap the quince paste? I was hoping it had plastic wrap over it :sick: 200 people touching the cheese platter...:sick:
Yes! …been on tick tok to much lately 🎶
My money don't jiggle, jiggle, it folds
I like to see you wiggle, wiggle, for sure
It makes me want to dribble, dribble, you know 🎶

Such a fancy spread... terracotta pot plant saucers, much special.
Looks like my ashtray 🚬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is enough quince paste there for her 200 attendees to bathe in. You don't eat it by the cupful!🤦‍♀️
And is everyone using the same utensil to put the paste on their cheese :sick: Fingers that have touched their mouths when they ate the last cheese & crackers

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I did not see any napkins, or plates for serving?!? Not even any water in case ya know ppl forgot the BYO glass of Wine

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That is the SHITEST cheese board I've ever seen and she's calling bewdifol? Piss off ya deranged lounatic.

Here are some better cheeseboards I made in a past role for some work events and morning teas....some cheeses from Coles some from the French cheese shop at Queen Vic market (spent $300 that time) I work in law, not events. Judge for yourselves.
Didn’t she say she was doing a grazing table? It’s literally just cheese on boards, a pile of grapes and bread.

SORRY - a “statement piece” not a pile of grapes 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As a local and to celebrate my new couch arriving in time, I went for a drive past that warehouse post 7:30pm. From my drive by, maybe 5-10 people attending. A moment in time of course. I would love some cheese though, pre-fondled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

#grifted #opshop
Those poor 200? bunny's that turned up tonight with a glass of wine in their hands. EmmyLou from Emmylou Loves at her finest with her side kick ...Leah...

• Haha
5 people? That is hilarious.

$100 is groceries for a week for some families. Depending on budget and circumstances.

Australia is scared that the 0.75 percent increase on USA mortgages will affect Australia. Argentina is now 60 percent inflation expected to hit 70 percent. Sure these are overseas problems but apparently they affect other economies around the world. Revlon has filed for bankruptcy. She thinks this is the perfect time to flog her crap!

Her bogan followers will think they can pick up a Camilla silk caftan for less than a coffee.

Reactions: 14
As a local and to celebrate my new couch arriving in time, I went for a drive past that warehouse post 7:30pm. From my drive by, maybe 5-10 people attending. A moment in time of course. I would love some cheese though, pre-fondled.
Wondered why she has not posted the crowds!! Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stories just prior to the event look so desperate and pleading… if there’s only a handful of people there I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

• Haha
  • Sad
Her stories just prior to the event look so desperate and pleading… if there’s only a handful of people there I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.
I am here for all the drama. No sympathy from me. She dug her own grave and only has herself to blame

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guess we will be waiting awhile for that photo of all the attendees. Bit hard to make 5-10 people look like 200 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will be like Kevin in Home Alone, Cardboard Cutout ppl and mannequins posing for pics with cheese taped to thier hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I rewatched the warehouse stories. She had super crazy eyes. Probably expects gifts from her fans for being so inspirational

Can someone please screenshot the moment she places her whole hand on the quince paste? I'm too tech illiterate. GROSS

• Sick
If there were only 10 (I’m being generous) at 7.30 I’m guessing she’ll be lucky to have 50 in total turn up. Her tribe doesn’t strike me as the type who are out partying late

It’s the running her hand through her disgusting hair then touching the cheese and quince paste for me 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.