Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How am i offline for 6 mins and there is a new thread 😂😂 i havent been on Instagram yet but im guessing there's gonna be a looootttttttt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she selling her doterra oils??

surrounded by thousands of dollars worth of clothes and she’s the worst dressed one there!
those jeans are just horrendous. Reminds me of a station rat who’s constantly hitching up their pants

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

surrounded by thousands of dollars worth of clothes and she’s the worst dressed one there!
those jeans are just horrendous. Reminds me of a station rat who’s constantly hitching up their pants
Maybe the stand for the oils? She sold or tried to sell on on marketplace last year after cleanup. Minus the oils.

The cost of those huge cheese wheels would have been huge. Hundreds of dollars - I’ve bought small wedges that have been $15 of some of them. The wastage makes me feel sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg it does look like a garage sale! How fake is she around her communidy 🙄 Pretending to give a tit about them.

Reactions: 11
She looks like a kid crying because no one showed up at her party!
She must be so embarrassed, there are still so many clothes leftover, theres a heap of food left, and the turnout wasnt what she expected.
I am interested to know if she legitimately paid Leah and her other staff member overtime for the event or if that was a cash job, another reason she preferred to be paid in cash.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She referred to the pawpaw as phallic. Don't think Lou knows what a real penis looks like anymore...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Ok so... wow..
First things first, @SnarkyTart asked a question in the last thread and yes. Its actually getting annoying for me. #TCTP

Now back to EL!
I dont mind that she spent that much on cheese and brought bought all of that quince paste bc its money for the business and good for them! They sell great cheese and i just hope that by tagging them it doesnt mean she did an under the table deal with them for a discount and it was just a tag bc she really likes the lady and the shop.

I am so grateful to EL for telling me to put the cheese and bread and berries out where I want them so when its time to open them, i know where to put them. Lol.

All the women at the warehouse looked exactly as I pictured and absolutely are the type to go on her bali experience. They reek of ciggies through the screen. I dont feel sorry for them. If they cant tell they are being fleeced thats on them. They are willingly attending these events!

I dont think EL did anything not above board with her sales tonight. I dont think she is as stupid as she looks when it comes to business. She manages her disposable income poorly but i dont think she is stupid enough to not disclose sales of the book or merch.

In the end I love that she said 200 people registered and like maybe 12% of that showed up over the course of 3 hours. People probably registered for fun she has at least 200 hate followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched her stories. OMG she's in full oversized toddler mode there tonight 😬
She is full on ridiculous and disgusting. And while I cuss a lot and don't mind it, when she gets wound up with her audience of those two girls who work with her, she is bleeping foul.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
EL would be absolutely gutted about tonight’s crappy turnout. I almost feel sorry for her. ALMOST, then I remember she’s spent all that money on herself and not her family, and then a selfish POS and my smug little devil sits on my shoulder smirking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lazylou you could always bind your feet like Chinese women did once up a time.

Literally blames the children for everything.
Why would she bind her feet?

The Cachia's are getting the arse 😆
Someone actually bought a pair of her second hand PJ's?
Oh thats just wrong on so many levels, you can guarantee she had no undies on wearing those.

So basically she's just loaded a whole heap of tit from her pigsty and tried to flog it?

The ego of this woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The food fiasco just reinforces how out of touch with society EL is. I went to an event recently where the hosts put an info sign on tables indicating food would be replenished when needed to avoid wastage, and scraps were asked to be put in recycling or food bins to be donated to local community worm farm / composting afterwards. EL is so far removed from reality of the world we live in now. Her attitude to food is truly disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s grabbing the cheese to wrap it in glad wrap and put it away - you just know she hasn’t washed her hands after touchy filthy money all night 🤮
I’ve never known anyone to have zero hygiene standards

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The uncontrollable hysterics are masking the fact that LL is shattered by the attendance tonight.

The fact that she actually thought that 200 desperate women from greater Melb would turn up at her freezing warehouse on a Friday night to buy her second hand tit, is what is laughable.

She may have sold some of her crap but those racks and tables look pretty full to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Seriously what the duck is wrong with this woman. I can barely watch her stories I get so much second hand embarrassment and cringe so hard when I watch. She cannot interact properly with anyone. She is like an over excited giant toddler.

Reactions: 20
Oh god, I use to work with one of the ladies that went to her garage sale 😬 she is loveliest lady and I was so surprised and disappointed that she has fallen for this whack job.
It annoys me so much when she goes on those laughing rants with Leah as if everything is so hilarious but it’s not. She is such a try hard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.