Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been sick as a dog after working like a mad dog all week,but after watching those stories I have questions.
1. Has she cleared out the local oppies,how does like 10 jam packed full clothes racks fit into her tiny wardrobe?
2. How much has she spent on that cheese?! It just breaks my cold dead black heart that her daughter got a couple of coles hamburgers for her birthday party yet whwn she thinks she can make some $$ out of her bewdiful commudity then it's down to the markets for the best of the best!
Side note: No matter how sick I am it made my damn day seeing the time it took her to jimmie what the jubilee cheese was. You literally saw on her face when the penny dropped. Much influencer,much brains,much a dumb bloody eff who deserves all she's got coming. Sahhh glad someone's got the screenshots of her asking for cash payments,that will come in handy later on I'm willing to bet....Let the tit show continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else that registered for tonight get an email about the silent auction tonight?

First item up for auction is a pair of clown shoes.

Previously worn by many social media influencers, this pair of shoes is guaranteed to make you stand out in a crowd and make some $$$ from your unsuspecting community. #grifted

Whether it’s South Melbourne Markets or Brrraaaaddd’s coffee shop, (most recently filmed on Emmylou from Emmylou Loves by her PA Leah), you are certain to beat the algorithms…
Starting price $..0

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As a local and to celebrate my new couch arriving in time, I went for a drive past that warehouse post 7:30pm. From my drive by, maybe 5-10 people attending. A moment in time of course. I would love some cheese though, pre-fondled.
That’s too funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay ladies I had some time to kill, there's no line out the front so it must be nice and toasty in there with all 197 guests (three just walked out, no shopping in hand).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
EmmyLou, you can freeze cheese...just saying

Can't wait for the Marketplace sale tomorrow so we can see the brands, sizes, gifted items...

Reactions: 15
That is the SHITEST cheese board I've ever seen and she's calling bewdifol? Piss off ya deranged lounatic.

Here are some better cheeseboards I made in a past role for some work events and morning teas....some cheeses from Coles some from the French cheese shop at Queen Vic market (spent $300 that time) I work in law, not events. Judge for yourselves.
That poor lonely little strawberry ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay ladies I had some time to kill, there's no line out the front so it must be nice and toasty in there with all 197 guests (three just walked out, no shopping in hand).
She's just posted a couple of stories and she'd be lucky to have 5 - 10 people in the warehouse and she's fangirling her fans more than they're fangirling her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure it’s in the plastic tub, just sitting upside down?
I think so too... I had posted a screenshot and comment of how disgusting she was, slapping the quince, but then figured it was still in plastic, so deleted it.
However, she is evidently so revolting that we all totally thought she WOULD put her grotty mitts all over the food!

Reactions: 15
Those racks still look pretty full and there is only 62 minutes of her sale left…

Wonder if anyone has eaten the gawjus grapes yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes show her fans how to take selfies. Scunch ya nose, quint ya eye and hand near ya head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.