Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure this is going to be wrapping up early, I've seen a total of 7 people walk out and one was a child with their mother I'm guessing.
Leah stuck her head out briefly, I'm guessing to see if a gaggle of women were walking up the street to demolish the massive amount of grapes left on the table (overheard a tribe member comment on them).
Looked like a max of 4 people in there when I wandered past.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Another lady was holding the dress she wore to the project being grilled out her birthday party.

A bunch of lonely women. That woman holding the beer at the register.

Her cooked is $25. Wasn’t it $1.50 at Kmart?
That's a great pic for the ATO 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you @Broken Veneers for thread #27 - can anyone else believe how quickly we got here?!

Brilliant title @YellowFingerDustforDays 👏🏼

@Sure…Media! you never fail us 🙏🏼😆 superb as ever 👏🏼

Will be like Kevin in Home Alone, Cardboard Cutout ppl and mannequins posing for pics with cheese taped to thier hands
Dying 😂😂

Did anyone else that registered for tonight get an email about the silent auction tonight?

First item up for auction is a pair of clown shoes.

Previously worn by many social media influencers, this pair of shoes is guaranteed to make you stand out in a crowd and make some $$$ from your unsuspecting community. #grifted

Whether it’s South Melbourne Markets or Brrraaaaddd’s coffee shop, (most recently filmed on Emmylou from Emmylou Loves by her PA Leah), you are certain to beat the algorithms…
Starting price $..0
Right 😂 this finished me off 🤣💀👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Another lady was holding the dress she wore to the project being grilled out her birthday party.

A bunch of lonely women. That woman holding the beer at the register.

Her cookbook is $25. Wasn’t it $1.50 at Kmart?
Yep $1.50 was still more than I would pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone should ask if she dry cleaned the clothes before selling.

Reactions: 9
Perfect timing, lights are getting turned off just as I have to leave to pick my partner up from his.work dinner.

Sorry I couldn't go in, not enough people in there and I can't fake being nice to her face 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Lazylou you could always bind your feet like Chinese women did once up a time.

Literally blames the children for everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am pretty sure that black and white gingham bag is Oroton and was a 40th Birthday present from one of EL's friends. As she made a big show of carrying it around.

Screenshot_20220617-191411_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Perfect timing, lights are getting turned off just as I have to leave to pick my partner up from his.work dinner.

Sorry I couldn't go in, not enough people in there and I can't fake being nice to her face 😂
You’d be annoyed if you wanted to swing past after dinner or something and she shut up early!!

Reactions: 6
Where was the dip? You know the one she needed to nuke the cream cheese?

Getting rid of beauty products as well

Reactions: 17
I wish Emmylou had requested that people wear masks this evening - flu season etc - because masks are definitely slipping this evening...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched her stories. OMG she's in full oversized toddler mode there tonight 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.