Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s struggled over the past couple of years. She could be doing so much with her profile, and she’s got a whole clothing brand and supplier at her choady fingertips. It shits me to tears because we are all working hard to buy what we want and fucktards like this just get handed tit on a silver platter.
She needs a complete overhaul and to get rid of Leah. You don’t need an assistant emmylou, you’re not busy.

sorry, I’m rambling I’m tired and I’m on night 3 of my kids just taking turns to wake up and cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh poor Sagey. He sounds so sad. His mother has totally encroached on his Basketball which was his thing. But now it is her thing. He seems really good at it too. Let your boy shine you muppet!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She looked nice - like an individual with her own style - when her hair was darker.

View attachment 1359310

View attachment 1359320

The dirty blonde is aging, and (to my eye) it never looks good.

Sure, it's low(er) maintenance if you're going grey, but I don't think she is? If she is, she could just use semi-permanent colour and re-apply it herself every few weeks, and invest in some great conditioning treatments. She'd have to wait for the blonde to grow out though as I don't think colour stripper will work on bleach.

Where are the clothes she's wearing in these pictures? She used to dress really nicely.

I wish Trinny and Susannah would take her shopping!
Oh my gosh! Those photos!
I know it’s said on here a lot but.. what happened!?

Agree she should ditch the dirty blonde. It doesn’t look good on most people and she can’t pull it off. Darker hair suits her so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whoever is the social media manager for Zoe Moss needs to get on TikTok to promote the brand for the curvy girls. As there is a demand for it.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s struggled over the past couple of years. She could be doing so much with her profile, and she’s got a whole clothing brand and supplier at her choady fingertips. It shits me to tears because we are all working hard to buy what we want and fucktards like this just get handed tit on a silver platter.
She needs a complete overhaul and to get rid of Leah. You don’t need an assistant emmylou, you’re not busy.

sorry, I’m rambling I’m tired and I’m on night 3 of my kids just taking turns to wake up and cry.
Sending you lots of sleepy kiddie vibes for tonight 😴 that fatigue that sets in after a couple badly interrupted nights is shattering I know. And yeah, all these gifted experiences and items ELL seems (inexplicably?!) to get her greedy mits on- it can be hard to stomach. I reckon all the stuff over the past fortnight alone would add up to more than the amount I can spend on ‘self-care’ in a six-month period 😑 I don’t even have a working hot water tap in my kitchen tonight, I’d bloody love a gifted dolce e gabbana toaster (so I could flog it on Depop and use the cash on something sensible). It’s another reason I am so consistently BAFFLED at her following. If she continues to flaunt the trappings of wealth (gifted or otherwise), though, you’d think resentment will start to build up amongst the ‘tribe’.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On what planet is a black basketball 'beautiful'. Awesome, cool etc...sure...whatever. WHY IS EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL!

Me again and a late night thought. I really do wonder the long term impact on Emmylou's kids. It's probably normal for them now, but it's really not normal to have mum engage with the phone you are holding, as if you aren't even there. As an adult, I understand what's happening - but what does V think? Who does she think mum is talking to? Is this warping her perception/understanding of communication? To be in a room with your children, and talking AT them as they hold your phone. No kid on this planet wants to do that. Honestly, how dare she place that expectation on her kids. Let him go play, learn, read. Standing there watching her talking about her freaking MUNDANE life. You are truly awful Emmylou. No one cares about your day. You are not adding value to anyone's life by this incessant faux reality tv show you think you are the star of. What does she bring???? Discount codes for 1000 skincare brands?

I can't wait for the day Australia introduces laws to protect the kids of these influencers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That serving size looked farken MASSIVE 😳
I actually thought she was plating it like that to serve for the whole family ...😆

Poor kids, they're either over fed like little foie gras geese or given one measly potatoe (you know the special matket ones she froths over) with their lamb roast.. go figure!

Reactions: 19
She bought that toaster I remember her talking about it saying it was a huge achievement

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back a few stories but that pile of washing she said was there since Saturday made me rage.
She makes life so hard for her self and awful for her kids.
Instead of an indulgent day horse riding and at the baths, she could have spent the day preparing for the week, have meals ready so she’s not in such a “rush” and “busy”
She has the luxury of time which most of us working parents do not and she still can’t get her tit together for the sake of her children.
Sorry for the early morning rant - husband away for a month and trying to get my 3 kids out the door before going to work. Emmylou - that is what being mad dog busy looks like you narc

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Sage decided he does not want to play hoops I hope it’s not because friends have seen him him with the maniac mother and have taunted him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
God give me strength. I wake up to her re-posting flashbacks of another self indulgent trip overseas. This time Thailand. The big ass camera filming her kick boxing. Absolute wanker. Surely her reflection would be that she has wasted so much money, time and sacrificed her relationships in her pursuit to be a TV presenter and for what? Where is she now? Living a lonely life in a stinking hovel of a house, paying people to keep her company.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Huge hugs to you, I hope the kids slept. You're already miles ahead of her. Your working hard will pay off with superannuation and already is stability where she has none. She can have all the Dolce appliances handed to her, but at the end of the day she's got an instagram "career" that has a time limit on it be it the collapse of the app or her followers losing interest. I hope today is better for you. x

Oh hello! My favourite recipe website and I love, love, love her meatball recipes. I use the one where you soak the torn up bread in the grated onion. (Her slow cooked shoulder of lamb in the oven for 3 to 4 hours is a game changer).
THAT'S MY FAVE RECIPE!! I think she rips a lot from Nagi - with her own "twists". Which is funny, because Nagi is a recipe developer and literally spends hours and hours on her recipes to perfect them. Seeing the multigrain crusty ends in the milk soup just really reiterated how much she lacks in cooking skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.