Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why it always looks like she needs her regrowth done, even when she has literally just got her hair done. I can only assume its intentional but I just don't understand the look. It looks grubby and messy.
The colour doesn’t suit her skin tone at all. Sorry to say - but it makes her look dirty..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh hello! My favourite recipe website and I love, love, love her meatball recipes. I use the one where you soak the torn up bread in the grated onion. (Her slow cooked shoulder of lamb in the oven for 3 to 4 hours is a game changer).
She's my absolute fave too! I cook so many of her recipes.

Reactions: 7
She looked nice - like an individual with her own style - when her hair was darker.

1655812811061.png

1655812954057.png

The dirty blonde is aging, and (to my eye) it never looks good.

Sure, it's low(er) maintenance if you're going grey, but I don't think she is? If she is, she could just use semi-permanent colour and re-apply it herself every few weeks, and invest in some great conditioning treatments. She'd have to wait for the blonde to grow out though as I don't think colour stripper will work on bleach.

Where are the clothes she's wearing in these pictures? She used to dress really nicely.

I wish Trinny and Susannah would take her shopping!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just do not understand why she is paying someone to film her doing any of this. She used to just have her phone on a stand when she was cooking and that worked fine? Now she needs a PA to hold her phone for a couple of stories on cooking and 150 stories of her trying and failing with a basketball. She must just be lonely and be paying Leah for company.
Before though poor Aaron was the cameraman and he was free. So after " he left us" what could she do she had to pay somebody to film all the crap. Who else would do it for free. NOONE

Reactions: 15
Getting in early for Happy Hump day!
She looked nice - like an individual with her own style - when her hair was darker.

View attachment 1359310

View attachment 1359320

Sure, it's low(er) maintenance if you're going grey, but I don't think she is? If she is, she could just use semi-permanent colour and re-apply it herself every few weeks, and invest in some great conditioning treatments. She'd have to wait for the blonde to grow out though as I don't think colour stripper will work on bleach.

Where are the clothes she's wearing in these pictures? She used to dress really nicely.

YES YES YES!! I much prefer this version of EL. Looks wholesome and intelligent. Not like the bogan dumbfuck she has turned into.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1359310

View attachment 1359320

My Dad's partner has the same dirty blonde colour (lighter sometimes) and it makes her look so much older and haggard, even though she goes to a hairdresser in Briiiighton to get it done. I don't think it really suits a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.