Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad's partner has the same dirty blonde colour (lighter sometimes) and it makes her look so much older and haggard, even though she goes to a hairdresser in Briiiighton to get it done. I don't think it really suits a lot of people.
I had it for a while too (to conceal all the grey). But it always looked dirty. Even though I spent a fortune on salon products. Plus, it was expensive (foils every two or so months at a cost of $340). I just let it grow out before getting it trimmed to above my shoulders and revertiing to dying with semis every six or so weeks (a box of dye is about $12) and it's easy to do yourself. I also use one of those coloured hair wax sticks to cover any odd greys that come through. People tell me I look far healthier with light brown / auburnish hair.

Back to Emmylou - I'm guessing she doesn't get her hair appointments for free, and she seems to go every other week - imagine how much money she could save if she did her hair at home by herself (and only went in for cuts / treatments)?

At this point we should all be her Life Coaches!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm late to the party (had a BS day), but this ball is 100% fake, yeah? (sorry mental capacity to read all comments I have missed is low).

No embossing like the Wilson/Spaulding one (or inset brand/logo), also the fact she said "pumped it up". One of the real tiffany ones came fully inflated in a freaking beautiful box that, in itself, would be a decorative piece!

Maybe she got it from here?

If it wasn't trying to be faux fancy, it would be a rad coloured ball.
Can she get into deep doo-doo for showing off counterfeit goods?

Reactions: 18
Why did ahe give Sagey a whole pot of spaghetti??? 😳😳😳😳
And STOP CALLING HIM BUBBA!!! He’s growing up into a young man FFS and already has to put up with her flashing her gash all across the gram for his mates to see.
Sorry for the yelling…that mystery freezer curry I had earlier is sitting as well as one of EL’s day old poached chicken 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And why the duck would you want to parade it around??? Just put it back in the tit hole that is the house and go off to the next appointment.

Reactions: 12
expensive basketballs but lives in a hovel . I remember last winter(???) or before the washing machine broke and she said it was a second hand and yet still she sent Aaron around for spare parts and viewings of you tube videos repairing the washer.
lives without a clothes dryer (for those super wet weeks we have in winter), microwave yet has an $800 toaster.

Clearly she is enjoying reading about herself here. Plays up to it. She is an egomaniac and ill in the head.
Most of the expensive electrical appliances in her kitchen are gifted items. I remember the kitchen aid blender was gifted when she was doing a collab for that brand so the toaster was probably gifted. Wasn't there a red fridge in her kitchen at one stage. What happened to that. Next there might be a collab with a microwave company.

Most of the expensive electrical appliances in her kitchen are gifted items. I remember the kitchen aid blender was gifted when she was doing a collab for that brand so the toaster was probably gifted. Wasn't there a red fridge in her kitchen at one stage. What happened to that. Next there might be a collab with a microwave company.
There's a red Smeg fridge in the warehouse kitchen.

Ah, okay ... so that makes better sense (that all those gadgets were gifted). She still spends waaaay too much on designer threads though.

Can she get into deep doo-doo for showing off counterfeit goods?
Awww, bad days are the worse, Freddy! Hope you're feeling better now.

She *could* get into trouble, I'm sure ... thanks to her profile. It's usually manufacturers, importers and sellers who get into trouble (if caught) but if she is here promoting this thing and someone happens to ask her where she got it and she says - "x" - then the floodgates could well and truly open.

Reactions: 6
No microwave needed, put the butterunser armpits that will melt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok usually I’m quietly reading along and chuckling at all of your hilarious and witty observations. But tonight I just had to come out of the woodworks to say…What the actual heck was today all about? Those basketball stories 😳 I just can’t comprehend why you would film that, watch it back and then proceed to proudly upload it for the world to see. She’s off her rocker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ewwww ... is that cheese left over from the other night? (Yes, I know cheese lasts for a while, but I'm hoping that it was wrapped up and kept in the fridge ... and not left out on a table in the warehouse for a few days).

Not gonna lie, that dinner looked good!

I think I'm wrong about her paying the hairdresser ... she tagged them so there's likely some "arrangement" in place

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
No surprise that Sage doesn’t want to shoot hoops with her and wants to play soccer. He sounded so sad but hey Mumma has pumped up her knock off ball and had her stories shared by maddie G so half his mates have probably seen this embarrassment.

Lazylou put the ball down and do some weeding.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
That pasta 🤮

for those saying she looked way better with dark hair, I agree. However, she has always been a bogan. I think she tried to be more polished when she was aiming for a tv presenter gig

Its almost like shes is trying to steal the limelight of Sage playing and enjoying basketball, now shes trying to fatten him up, shes evil!!! 😈😈😈

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand advertising a cardigan that you can barely see the full look/shape of in the pics? She’s wearing items from 2 other brands in these pics and they’re front and centre!!
That look is bloody terrible who’s be inspired to wear a cardigan with something better suited to a bar or nightclub

Reactions: 10
Inflation is a lot. I’m off to the US in 20 days to visit my sister and my flights were about $4k (she has stage 4 cancer). I have to pay my mortgage and bills whilst I’m there Cos time doesnt stop. it doesn’t give me much spending money. Makes me so sad she has all this cash to burn for doing so little and I’m here wondering how can I save $20 a day & should I eat lunch and skip dinner..before I leave
I am so sorry for you and your sister. If you were going to be anywhere near Orange County, California, I would feed you while you were here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why it always looks like she needs her regrowth done, even when she has literally just got her hair done. I can only assume its intentional but I just don't understand the look. It looks grubby and messy.
It’s because the idiot just puts blonde fools through so the older hair gets blonder and blonder but the top you can’t see as many of the highlights she needs to rebalance the colour those hairdressers should be telling her that she’s their walking advertisement. I get highlights of blonde to blend the grey my hairdresser always does one where she’ll put one blonde one brown to blend it nicely again

Reactions: 8
That look is bloody terrible who’s be inspired to wear a cardigan with something better suited to a bar or nightclub
Ok so I wasnt wrong, seems 5 days ago it just arrived. So no you dumb witch it isnt back in stock. It never left. Its just * still available*

and agree @OhMyLou it doesnt make sense. But nothing with her makes sense. Whats worse is that her minions all actually think she's so clever and brave and "farshable" that they probably look at her in her wetlook sports bra and think "wow she's so cool" and dont think the same critical way that we think.

eta: Oops looks like im calling ohmylou a dumb witch haha sorry! That was directed at EL. Just the way the post posted 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.