Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOLLLLL cycle breaker!!!!!! She is a whackjob!!!!
She is creating bad cycles! I dont see suelyn pulling this kind of bullshit! Her niece also seems normal. How dare this toad insinuate there needs to be a cycle broken from previously. She is the problem. Omg i want to shout it from the rooftops. EMMYLOU ONE WORD YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. bleeping hell.

The only thing she is teaching her kids is how to be camera operators, production assistants and runners.
I agree, lazy lou has rose coloured glasses. You are the problem lou. You cannot keep blaming others for your mess. Do not even blame the kids, once they turn 16 you wont see them for dust.

Reactions: 13
Lmfao!!!! If she is thinking this is about her, then we have no hope of cracking that thick skull of hers with how looney she really is!!!!
1000% she thinks this is about her! This is the same dipshit who called herself “the glue” that holds her family together 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1360738That narky bleep face when S has the audacity to say he wants to play soccer says it all…then turns away from camera (and him) and passive aggressive mutters “anyway” 🤬
This was appalling passive aggressive behaviour. Like she was trying to guilt him into ruining basketball for her. Like after everything she has done for him he wants to play soccer. She bought a Tiffany ball and everything. She wants her tribe to side with her over her son. She is truely a horrible person 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She went to Thailand for a MONTH to learn how to box? How does she think that is normal behaviour? And has the audacity to add ‘Live that life’ on her post about it, like we should all aspire to be selfish fucks like her and do what we want, when we want with no regards for anyone else in our life/family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had it for a while too (to conceal all the grey). But it always looked dirty. Even though I spent a fortune on salon products. Plus, it was expensive (foils every two or so months at a cost of $340). I just let it grow out before getting it trimmed to above my shoulders and revertiing to dying with semis every six or so weeks (a box of dye is about $12) and it's easy to do yourself. I also use one of those coloured hair wax sticks to cover any odd greys that come through. People tell me I look far healthier with light brown / auburnish hair.

Back to Emmylou - I'm guessing she doesn't get her hair appointments for free, and she seems to go every other week - imagine how much money she could save if she did her hair at home by herself (and only went in for cuts / treatments)?

At this point we should all be her Life Coaches!
Exactly! You would think a "beauty therapist" would be able to colour her own hair. Plus she's an ambassador for Garnier. Free product!

She went to Thailand for a MONTH to learn how to box? How does she think that is normal behaviour? And has the audacity to add ‘Live that life’ on her post about it, like we should all aspire to be selfish fucks like her and do what we want, when we want with no regards for anyone else in our life/family.
She is truly fkd up! Who does that??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
💯 Snarks!

I grew up in a family of narcs so this behaviour is all too familiar. Anything the kids achieve will be because of her (or so she'll say); their special days will become all about her (I hope her daughters have the good sense to elope should they choose to marry - Sage's future partner will be in for one heck of a ride); any of their hobbies will become her hobbies - and she'll be so much better at them than they could ever hope to be. It's all a big competition and it's bloody exhausting. You have to move far, far away for your own sanity.

Her desire to put herself and her desires (not needs) above all else is nauseating. I admit that I'm a bit over the top and overcook a lot of things, but part of my Sunday routine is to plan for the week ahead - what we're wearing, menu planning and preparation (which normally involves making meals ahead of time and freezing them into portion-sized containers). Washing, ironing, folding all gets done during the week, making it easy to stay on top of it. Shopping is normally done at 9pm one week night, when the supermarket is nearly empty (and never without a list). I'm not perfect, but having a routine helps with any curveballs that might occur during the week.
This is exactly ME Messy!! You my sister from another Mister 🤔 I line up my outfits in the wardrobe so I don’t have to think what I’m going to wear each day! I thought I was a bit anal but my 26yo daughter now does this so she feels organised and ready to tackle the week (she’s in her second year of practising law so has a fairly hectic schedule).

I’m not sure if my mother was a narc as I had a great childhood but she changed as we got older and it was all about her. Her memories of her own childhood suddenly changed to what we had been told by herself, cousins, aunties and her mother previously. She began citing traumatic incidents and playing victim whereas we had always been told of a happy, carefree childhood.

When I had my first baby she came to visit (lived interstate) and spent the whole time sleeping or drinking port from 4pm each afternoon. No support at all. Said she needed a holiday herself and as she had to look after us kids on her own whilst my dad was in Vietnam (fighting in a war) I should be able to handle one baby in my own. This was the first of many blow ups and estrangements.

I finally broke away and ceased contact with her and my siblings when there was a violent attack on myself and my daughter during a visit to my dad on his deathbed. No contact for 3 years now and I’ve never been happier 🥰

Sorry for the personal vent…when EL posts tit like “she’s the key ingredient to her family and exactly what they need” it always triggers memories of that awful last day my daughter got to spend with her pop 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
@Messychaotic - one word and @Super Cute 💓 big hugs to you from this Tattler. You've clearly experienced some toxic dynamics, yet from the little bits we glean about each other on this forum, you are both compassionate, intelligent and witty individuals.

Back to dickehead...what a farken dickehead 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is exactly ME Messy!! You my sister from another Mister 🤔 I line up my outfits in the wardrobe so I don’t have to think what I’m going to wear each day! I thought I was a bit anal but my 26yo daughter now does this so she feels organised and ready to tackle the week (she’s in her second year of practising law so has a fairly hectic schedule).

I’m not sure if my mother was a narc as I had a great childhood but she changed as we got older and it was all about her. Her memories of her own childhood suddenly changed to what we had been told by herself, cousins, aunties and her mother previously. She began citing traumatic incidents and playing victim whereas we had always been told of a happy, carefree childhood.

When I had my first baby she came to visit (lived interstate) and spent the whole time sleeping or drinking port from 4pm each afternoon. No support at all. Said she needed a holiday herself and as she had to look after us kids on her own whilst my dad was in Vietnam (fighting in a war) I should be able to handle one baby in my own. This was the first of many blow ups and estrangements.

I finally broke away and ceased contact with her and my siblings when there was a violent attack on myself and my daughter during a visit to my dad on his deathbed. No contact for 3 years now and I’ve never been happier 🥰

Sorry for the personal vent…when EL posts tit like “she’s the key ingredient to her family and exactly what they need” it always triggers memories of that awful last day my daughter got to spend with her pop 😔
Sorry to hear that. You are much better off. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My God do I feel for those kids. She is a classic narc. Any enjoyment S got out of basketball is long gone. First she relished his achievements as her own, and then when she saw the positive feedback he received for playing she became competitive. She has no empathy for her children. Her whole life is one big compulsive drive to place herself at the front and centre of every situation. We can see now why her Perth based family have had enough. ALove finally got out (and as spineless as he seems, removing yourself from a narc is not easy, so good on him). SL has clearly withdrawn. She couldn't name five legitimate, actual friends if her life depended on it (no, EL - Leah, Lia and Polly don't count. They are paid employees, not your friends).

What a clusterfuck of a life she has created for herself. I think she was always like this, but the pandemic seemed to magnify her faults and make her even more obnoxious. I'd really love to have her beside me at the nail salon, getting her little trotters soaked, so I could start a conversation and tell her what a piece of work she is whilst she had no easy way to escape. I wonder how many people she has cut out of her life who dared to call her out 🤔
She would be very quick to discard anyone who dares to tell her the truth or upsets her. Narcs only have those around them that give them their ego supply.

Reactions: 11
Messychaotic - my routine is pretty similar and it works.

Sundays are days to enjoy with the family but I do have a big focus on organising the coming week. I have always made sure clothes are organised (washed, ironed and put away) before Sunday evening. I shop in the evenings because it is quite in the shop and I can be in and out in no time. During the week, I will pop into the local green grocers and pick up things I actually need.

I couldn’t live the way Emmylou Oneword lives as it would be anxiety inducing! The absolute chaos in her home cannot be good for her and the children. I very much parent (and run my home) the way my grandmothers and mother taught me: following the Dutch age-old parenting beliefs of the “3 Rs”: Rust, Reinheid en Regelmaat (which roughly translate to: rest, cleanliness and routine). All that is lacking in the Emmylou household!
Oh i love this - 3 Dutch R’s! And how very , very true and relevant to this day. I’m mostly a stay at home mum with work in here and there for the hubby’s business. I have teenagers and they need me as much as they did primary age. They need me to be organised as it organises them and they know they can depend on me to book their appointments, run off to the stationary shop for last minute art supplies, book the learner driver, sort their school uniforms , drop them off at their weekend jobs and have a snack ready for when they walk in after school. The past Sunday my washing folding had piled up over the weekend (does it ever end) and it made me feel so chaotic and messy but it was the last thing i made sure to do Sunday night.
Lazylou running off to get her hair done yesterday in the middle of the day seemed so off considering she said she ran late for dinner as the kids had after school dance etc. why extend your self so much. Do the hair on a day where you know the kids have an easy afternoon/no sports so no one needs to feel stressed with time. Heck do your hair on the days Aaron has them!!! Logic!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's 3 weeks tomorrow since she started recruiting for Bali escape victims, customers, tribe members. She will be losing momentum by now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Going back to the hair appointment briefly.... God she looks so washed out! She will happily put on a full face of makeup and designer outfit to visit the market for Vegemite toast (extra toasted)... YET wears a 4 man tent paired with activewear leggings and no makeup to the hair salon 🤯🧐 wtf!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a 14 yo who plays basketball, and he would find a Tiffany basketball (real or fake) absolutely cringeworthy in the extreme. He will sometimes ask me shoot hoops with him in the driveway because I used to play basketball myself as a teen, but only if he has no other options and there is no chance that any of his mates will accidentally find out :ROFLMAO: Also in my experience, teen boys are hugely into Instagram, and if Sage's mates saw any of the tit she posts, he'd be copping an absolute caning, poor bloody kid.

Reactions: 21
My God she’s delusional fancy taking yourself off to Thailand for Maui Thai not even Fucken serious professionals do that. This cow will never see why everyone eventually leaves her.
I agree with everyone regarding S it’s so tough on kids these days with social media she doesn’t care that he’s unhappy I just hope his dad can pull him out from under her control and gaslighting.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.