Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The milk soaked bread thing is a GREAT tip. But the way Emmylouoneword did it isn't it. A) you're not meant to use crusts or ends and B) it's a little bit of milk to make it soft not milk soup with bread croutons. Recipe Tin Eats has an incredible meatball recipe and explains the method beautifully. I remember calling out the fake Stella jumper on GOMI and Alice took the post down lol. A fake Tiffany ball reeks of desperation, nobody needs a Tiffany basketball.
It was probably passed over in the warehouse sale along with that huge jar of olives. Next up = cooking with cheese and olives! Yummy 🤤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The milk soaked bread thing is a GREAT tip. But the way Emmylouoneword did it isn't it. A) you're not meant to use crusts or ends and B) it's a little bit of milk to make it soft not milk soup with bread croutons. Recipe Tin Eats has an incredible meatball recipe and explains the method beautifully. I remember calling out the fake Stella jumper on GOMI and Alice took the post down lol. A fake Tiffany ball reeks of desperation, nobody needs a Tiffany basketball.
Oh hello! My favourite recipe website and I love, love, love her meatball recipes. I use the one where you soak the torn up bread in the grated onion. (Her slow cooked shoulder of lamb in the oven for 3 to 4 hours is a game changer).

Reactions: 13
Oh my god is that why it was agony looking for the posts? I nearly drove myself mad. Alice is a crazy old coot.

The clusterfuck of today’s stories. Her child-like “look at me play basketball! Film me shoot hoops!” was embarrassing to watch. I have home videos of me shouting at my dad to record me doing super amazing duck dives and it kills me to watch them! And I was 6! And even Leah sounded over it when she had to exclaim that the ball kept hitting her fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Great minds, ladies 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I've finally clued onto what/who 🤣

If she was my neighbour I would grab that fake Tiffany & Co basketball and shove it where the sun don’t shine.
Same. We have colourbond fences and the next door kids were deliberately hitting it with balls etc while I was trying to work. I asked them nicely to stop it a few times, but the little turds kept doing it, so I lost my tit. It's freaking annoying. LL wouldn't have any consideration for anyone but herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did the cardi sell out to become "back in stock"? Wasnt this one of the pieces she's been wearing for MONTHS that was stuck in shipping containers?
I know ive missed a fair chunk of her tit recently but this seems like a lie.

Also she'd be fuming that the jeans post says she's a 16!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
When did the cardi sell out to become "back in stock"? Wasnt this one of the pieces she's been wearing for MONTHS that was stuck in shipping containers?

I don’t understand advertising a cardigan that you can barely see the full look/shape of in the pics? She’s wearing items from 2 other brands in these pics and they’re front and centre!!

Reactions: 21
Oh hello! My favourite recipe website and I love, love, love her meatball recipes. I use the one where you soak the torn up bread in the grated onion. (Her slow cooked shoulder of lamb in the oven for 3 to 4 hours is a game changer).
Me too!! Recipetineats is my favourite!! I love Nagi and Dozer!! She has the best recipes and so easy too follow. I have too many favourites from her site!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I loathe that cardigan and refuse to believe it sold out in the first place (no offence to
1655811485491.png
s)

The stock has probably just been recovered from a dark corner of the warehouse arrived into the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know if it's just me but her hair doesn't look any different other than some waves 🤔 Still doesn't even look brushed....how do you leave the hairdressers looking the same as when you walked in 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1) Her hair looks the same.

2) this face is nightmare inducing
6371AFE3-1EB3-4FB9-9CF7-9BC95B55803E.jpeg

3) those meatballs looked revolting
4) S sounded so over her bullshit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Me too!! Recipetineats is my favourite!! I love Nagi and Dozer!! She has the best recipes and so easy too follow. I have too many favourites from her site!!
One of my first posts here was that Emmylou's smashed potato recipe was very, very familiar - as in, Recipe Tin recipe...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The fact she can't even pronounce the cookware is incredible. Then they both come across as absolute bogans with the commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand why it always looks like she needs her regrowth done, even when she has literally just got her hair done. I can only assume its intentional but I just don't understand the look. It looks grubby and messy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.