Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a dumbass. Why not look after it and keep it for future investment?
Yeah nah the ball is absolutely a fake. She's either been jipped or she is knowingly lying.
These ones all clearly say spaulding on them. Hers does not. She's a grifting rat bleep.

Also added the other pics just for everyones viewing pleasure of her scrunched brow. I hate when she talks like that. Its like she is talking down to her viewer. Like "you should know this already" 😡

Also lol @longtimelurker987 really didn't take long 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Do we think Evie has given up already and gone to live with Suelynn? I know they said she’d be spending time with both, but I know where I’d rather be 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she told that story about putting away basketballs tells me all I needed to know to say it’s fake. She didn’t buy that years ago with the idea that they would all become a basketball family Emmy Lou liar please stop you are a joke!

Reactions: 14
I have seen those tables in Kmart Perth, they are strange looking although somewhat attractive. They are very small and don’t seem practical except for maybe holding a single candle or drink. I am puzzled as to what use she would put it to. Interestingggggggg.

Reactions: 10
It's already been mentioned. But she's so loud. Imagine living next door or opposite her, trying to settle a baby, work from home or just enjoying your day off from work and you have EL swearing her head off and playing basketball, while someone who is young enough to be her daughter films her.

Screenshot_20220621-171915_Instagram.jpg

I saw it too. Something along the lines of good men treat women well? I'll check the motivation mugs unless @Director of Mugs knows (joking it was too long for the mugs)
🤣

I missed it. Pesky work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
For once Lazylou's paid bogan pal, Leah admitted to not knowing how something was pronounced. Instead of pretending how to say le creuset, she admitted she didn't know. Shocker!
Should have done that with Aje!
There's no doubt in my mind now that Leah is definitely her paid friend.
LL veers crazily between desperately wanting to impress her, to trying pathetically to make her laugh with purile, juvenile 'humour'.

Reactions: 16
I hope we don’t get to see her rolling her soggy bread meatball mixture tonight. That’ll push me over the edge…😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Do we think Evie has given up already and gone to live with Suelynn? I know they said she’d be spending time with both, but I know where I’d rather be 🤪
Absolutely she saw the chaotic mess and was outta there.

Yeah nah the ball is absolutely a fake. She's either been jipped or she is knowingly lying.
These ones all clearly say spaulding on them. Hers does not. She's a grifting rat bleep.

Also added the other pics just for everyones viewing pleasure of her scrunched brow. I hate when she talks like that. Its like she is talking down to her viewer. Like "you should know this already" 😡

Also lol @longtimelurker987 really didn't take long 🤣
Let’s face her life is one big chaotic lie.

Reactions: 15
What the hell Tattler’s! Slow down just home from work and need to put my baby to bed, really missed her today 🥺 once she’s down I’ll get stuck into bedtime reading!

• Heart
Emmylou is still not following the disabled woman who was at the warehouse party the other day. Shared her video and that was it.
Let’s refer to her as the ‘woman with a disability’ as opposed to ‘the disabled woman’ it’s more respectful. Or just ‘the woman’ 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How much longer can EmmyLou justify living in this house without having The Children™ full time. Surely Aaron isn't living in a similar sized house (assuming he moved into a larger apartment/house than what we saw last year with the pool). I know the house is only 3 bedrooms but it's too large for one person most days half the week. It's at least $650/week. Downstairs is open plan so heating will be expensive for just for one person and neither wall heater looks efficient. I hope the heat rises upstairs because I don't think there's any heating upstairs.

I hope we don’t get to see her rolling her soggy bread meatball mixture tonight. That’ll push me over the edge…😝
I know right?!? I have morning sickness and feel like I haven't got enough nausea medication to get me through seeing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF have I just witnessed she’s seriously high on some sort of pill or synthetic substance. By work hard she makes a fool of herself attempting to shot hoops and getting her hair done. With all her exercising how is she heaving so much. She has clearly never played a ball sport has no idea how to shoot.
As for her meatballs where the hell did she get that recipe the thought of soggy bread is disgusting why oh why would you feed your kids that

Reactions: 17
As for her meatballs where the hell did she get that recipe the thought of soggy bread is disgusting why oh why would you feed your kids that
And did she leave it just sitting out on the bench like that when she went out for her hair appointment? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hopefully Leah’s read here and passes the messages in that we prefer her hair darker! Sike she will get blonde highlights yet again! Frizz that hair hunni! Maybe go Cachia red/orange?? 🙏 give us something on this cold Tuesday night

Or is that her hair done in the bball videos? I can’t listen to her with the sound on most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

I know not everyone is into sport and knows the "language" but for an NBL superfan and for someone who has a child playing basketball, she really is an embarrassment.

To call a lay up a layout and a double dribble a double treble just proves she had no interest in the sport or to improve her knowledge.

• Haha
If she was my neighbour I would grab that fake Tiffany & Co basketball and shove it where the sun don’t shine.
My thoughts exactly, on both counts!
That ball is as fake as her "presenter" voice.
And her if I was her neighbour, listening to that screeching thing bouncing and throwing a ball around like that, I'd definitely grab that ball and shove it up her a*#$

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The milk soaked bread thing is a GREAT tip. But the way Emmylouoneword did it isn't it. A) you're not meant to use crusts or ends and B) it's a little bit of milk to make it soft not milk soup with bread croutons. Recipe Tin Eats has an incredible meatball recipe and explains the method beautifully. I remember calling out the fake Stella jumper on GOMI and Alice took the post down lol. A fake Tiffany ball reeks of desperation, nobody needs a Tiffany basketball.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.