Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"She's still got it....whoarrrr"
If only she showed her kids as much love as she does a plate of pasta.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but this pic is absolutely hilarious. Like she looks like a tubby toddler who’s just been plopped on a horsie ride for a picture at a birthday party. Where’s the cake mummy? 😂😂✌
Isn’t it absolutely hysterical 😭 I got into bed last night, flicking through the stories, up it came, the Yellowstone theme song began playing in the background & I just roared laughing, 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (I’m laughing again now typing this out 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I either have a very disordered view of what I look like (because I look nothing like her and I’m weighing in at 86kgs right now)
Or there is no way EL is getting on a horse today.

If it’s the former then I need a therapist, stat.
ok anyone got recommendations of a good therapist?😂😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she forgot the robe, towel , thongs so BROUGHT thongs. I’m sorry!! But emmylou one word how many times, i mean how many times have we told you the difference between Bought and brought you dumb fuckknuckle. Seriously one cannot claim to have had so many effing career changes/jobs and still can’t determine the correct words!!! It’s not hard!!!!

bought —- buy (ya know the thing you love to do for yourself. )

brought —— bring ( i brought food for everyone in the group) another thing you love to do.

***woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm in the US at the moment and it's not cheap. With inflation expected to skyrocket and more interest rate rises on the horizon how does she expect her tribe (let's face it they don't look like they are dripping in wealth) to be able to afford a shopping trip to NYC of all places? She is sooooo delusional

Reactions: 20
ok anyone got recommendations of a good therapist?😂😫
Last week my husband took some candid pics of me in and when I saw the one of me from the back I immediately thought of this page and that I look like a ….. can’t remember the exact saying but something along the lines of a Romanian weightlifter. It has stuck with me ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Equestrian chic.. more like equestrian Shriek!

This is bloddyvAwful.. who goes horse riding in baggy jeans, a hoodie and a Bloody faux fur vest ?! I can not anymore.. she's mean to be a "fashion designer" .. wear fitted leggings, some flat boots and long t shirt .. it's not hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm in the US at the moment and it's not cheap. With inflation expected to skyrocket and more interest rate rises on the horizon how does she expect her tribe (let's face it they don't look like they are dripping in wealth) to be able to afford a shopping trip to NYC of all places? She is sooooo delusional
It goes without saying mortgage stress, food insecurity, petrol, winter electricity prices etc are hurting many families here in Oz too. Not only is EL delusional, but her cashed up content is totally un relatable to her “tribe”. Besides shilling overseas trips, ballon rides, days horse riding…gloating about $19.99kg fresh pasta is a luxury. Why doesn’t she read the room and cook up some healthy budget family meals and other cost saving ideas using every day items. Oh, and she should stop showing the tribe how many times a week she can eat out breakfast, lunch and dinner. She wants to associated with the lovely ladies from Toorak, but, in all honesty, she’s just a cashed up bogan from Sunnyville who fleeces her unsuspecting gullible followers. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Equestrian chic.. more like equestrian Shriek!

This is bloddyvAwful.. who goes horse riding in baggy jeans, a hoodie and a Bloody faux fur vest ?! I can not anymore.. she's mean to be a "fashion designer" .. wear fitted leggings, some flat boots and long t shirt .. it's not hard!
I read that as equestrian Shrek 🤣 *goes and has some more coffee*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It goes without saying mortgage stress, food insecurity, petrol, winter electricity prices etc are hurting many families here in Oz too. Not only is EL delusional, but her cashed up content is totally un relatable to her “tribe”. Besides shilling overseas trips, ballon rides, days horse riding…gloating about $19.99kg fresh pasta is a luxury. Why doesn’t she read the room and cook up some healthy budget family meals and other cost saving ideas using every day items. Oh, and she should stop showing the tribe how many times a week she can eat out breakfast, lunch and dinner. She wants to associated with the lovely ladies from Toorak, but, in all honesty, she’s just a cashed up bogan from Sunnyville who fleeces her unsuspecting gullible followers. 🤡
So true! I mean we can’t even afford lettuce in my house! Let alone bloody fresh paaaaastaasa

Let alone the $1000 on expensive cheese that looked mauled by stray dogs at the end of the night 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree. We have a new gas heater and thought we would be saving money, however, in the last month, our gas bill has gone up by over $200. I think we'll be going back to our reverse cycle split systems. They were a lot cheaper to run. Plus it was over $100 to fill my car last week. The prices are ridiculous. Even soup mix has gone up. Last year it was around 80c, now it's $1.70. All these things (big and small) add up! My husband and I are on decent incomes, so I don't know how people on low incomes are doing. I'm sure as hell don't think they'll be able to afford shopping trips or trips OS>

So true! I mean we can’t even afford lettuce in my house! Let alone bloody fresh paaaaastaasa

Let alone the $1000 on expensive cheese that looked mauled by stray dogs at the end of the night 🐶
True. Woolies had about 5 manky looking lettuces for $6.90 on the weekend and it was a hard no from me. The fruit and veg shop had them for $9.90!

The whole cheese thing didn't work out too well for her, did it? I don't think she even made enough to cover the cost of the cheese.

Reactions: 21
She does not use her platform for anything worthwhile. It’s frustrating. Her communiddddyyy would probably engage with meal ideas. I find her “I don’t know about anything so I don’t comment on it” maddening. You need to know to read the room with your job, idiot. Noones asking for a Russia Ukraine deep dive but duck me, didn’t notice how anything went up at Coles ? Not even competitions to give back to your “tribe”? She is just a gormless, self absorbed twit. I think she grates on people because a lot of us and her following are working hard, struggling with sickness, work pressures, and financial concerns and this knob just catapulted herself on multiple holidays this year already with little to no regard for consequence. For someone who navel gazes as much as she does, she still hasn’t cracked the self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus bleeping christ all that food for breakfast only mere hours after indulging in a late night pasta fest.......I couldn't eat for the rest of the day if it were me and we are supposed to believe she is under 90kg's???? I feel HEAVY just looking at that plate

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She does not use her platform for anything worthwhile. It’s frustrating. Her communiddddyyy would probably engage with meal ideas. I find her “I don’t know about anything so I don’t comment on it” maddening. You need to know to read the room with your job, idiot. Noones asking for a Russia Ukraine deep dive but duck me, didn’t notice how anything went up at Coles ? Not even competitions to give back to your “tribe”? She is just a gormless, self absorbed twit. I think she grates on people because a lot of us and her following are working hard, struggling with sickness, work pressures, and financial concerns and this knob just catapulted herself on multiple holidays this year already with little to no regard for consequence. For someone who navel gazes as much as she does, she still hasn’t cracked the self reflection.
COULD NOT LOVE THIS COMMENT MORE 👏👏👏❤ So eloquently articulated why so many of us find her absolutely infuriating and useless. What is the POINT of her. She offers absolutely nothing of value other than to make me so grateful for my own life and realise I’m actually a decent person and have a purpose - where I have deep connections with my partner, child, family and friends. I contribute meaningfully and productively to society, feel like I have a purpose within my own life as a mother, partner, and in my profession and know I work damn hard at all of the above. If she wasn’t narcissistic and so incredibly selfish and lazy I’d actually feel sorry for EmmyLou. But she’s not, so…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus bleeping christ all that food for breakfast only mere hours after indulging in a late night pasta fest.......I couldn't eat for the rest of the day if it were me and we are supposed to believe she is under 90kg's???? I feel HEAVY just looking at that plate
She is the definition of gluttony.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Got a lot of work on at the moment she has no clue what a lot of work looks like does she. I infact do have an extreme amount of work yet I have still made time to clean my house and get everything done. This lazy cow can’t even do her washing. She rolls out of bed and feeds her face for half the day. Honestly I can’t with her right now. I also read equestrian shrek too😂😂😂

Also god she is looking puffy and scruffy these days!

Reactions: 17
She has no idea how to Red a room, everyone who is mentioning the sky rocketing it’s are spot on. On a side note regarding lettuces, I got an organic one at the collinhwokd farmers market in the weekend for three bucks!

Reactions: 16
On my lunchbreak and thought I woukd see what our teletubbie is up to. Christ she is full of tit and cannot get anything right. Other infkuencers can read the clients script. Put yah baileynelsons on lazy lou. Oh and a breakfast that would cost what most soend ona days groceries, she met her tribecanshe not relate.

Reactions: 14
She has no idea how to Red a room, everyone who is mentioning the sky rocketing it’s are spot on. On a side note regarding lettuces, I got an organic one at the collinhwokd farmers market in the weekend for three bucks!
Oh wow, sorry about these typos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.