Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s off topic I know but got any recco’s of a good career track to get in to to be able to remain unaffected by these cost of living increases 😂🥴
I write safety documents for companies and review their systems and there seems to be few others in this field that don't charge the earth and actually know about the industry they're writing for.

Reactions: 9
Emmy Lou Roycroft must have worked up quite the appetite flopping all over that poor beast yesterday.... My husband couldn't get through this and he's good on the tooth .
"flopping all over that poor beast" has me in stitches.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is an former Olympian in equestrian you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Law doesn’t seem to be impacted by the global downturn. Accountants currently seem to be doing well also.

I remember this conversation came up in the late 80’s early 90’s when interest rates were hitting 20% and I was just entering the corporate workforce. My grandparents had this view that the two areas that had always been unaffected by economic times worldwide were midwifery and undertaker - people are always going to be born and die! I have to say that my sister is run off her feet as a midwife.

Reactions: 12
Law doesn’t seem to be impacted by the global downturn. Accountants currently seem to be doing well also.

I remember this conversation came up in the late 80’s early 90’s when interest rates were hitting 20% and I was just entering the corporate workforce. My grandparents had this view that the two areas that had always been unaffected by economic times worldwide were midwifery and undertaker - people are always going to be born and die! I have to say that my sister is run off her feet as a midwife.
General nursing would be a good career if you were that way inclined.
Lots of work, lots of variation and lots of varying shifts.

Reactions: 5
I find the relationship with her and Leah so awkward… so she goes to a cafe for breakfast during work hours and Leah sits there not eating. Are they working during this time? (Discussing projects, scheduling things etc) or is she just following her around for company…

Reactions: 27
It’s off topic I know but got any recco’s of a good career track to get in to to be able to remain unaffected by these cost of living increases 😂🥴
ooof I’ve heard actuarial risk management is going to be huuuuuge in the future and in high demand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find the relationship with her and Leah so awkward… so she goes to a cafe for breakfast during work hours and Leah sits there not eating. Are they working during this time? (Discussing projects, scheduling things etc) or is she just following her around for company…
Whaaaat?! That's madness!

I would hope Emmylou would ask what she could get for Leah, but ... well, yeah ... :cautious:

Reactions: 7
I think Emmy's core followers find her non threatening. Bec, Nadia, Rosalia etc are completely out of their league. EL's followers see her filthy house, her shoddy front gates, her unkempt family, her toxic former relationship with ALove, her weight, her profanity and think oh! She's just like us! And even when Emmy desperately tries to claw her way out of her basic bogan lifestyle it's patently obvious that she never will. Whenever I see Emmy, I'm reminded of the saying "wealth whispers, money talks." Our screeching little banshee might have more cash to splash than many of her followers, yet she still lives in a rental with overflowing bins in the kitchen and weeds poking through the front fence. They celebrate her wanton spending because it justifies their own flimsy financial habits. Obviously, I'm drawing a huge stereotype here, but her most rabid fans are lower class types who live vicariously through her. So when she goes out and buys fresh pasta at $20/kg, they think yeah, duck it if Emmylou can get the fancy pasta I can get a pack of durries! She's right, bein' a mum is hard and I deserve a treat! They're as lonely and lost as she is, just not as cunning.
i absolutely love this. Perfect!

• Heart
ooof I’ve heard actuarial risk management is going to be huuuuuge in the future and in high demand.
Gawd I can only imagine- thanks climate change (and war, and global insecurity, etc, etc). If only I had a maths brain!

I actually wouldn’t half mind doing Leah’s job. It’d be like living in a cringe sit com

• Haha
Got a lot of work on at the moment she has no clue what a lot of work looks like does she. I infact do have an extreme amount of work yet I have still made time to clean my house and get everything done. This lazy cow can’t even do her washing. She rolls out of bed and feeds her face for half the day. Honestly I can’t with her right now. I also read equestrian shrek too😂😂😂

Also god she is looking puffy and scruffy these days!
You are absolutely right she has no idea about hard work, I find it offensive when she says she is busy.

Reactions: 18
Whaaaat?! That's madness!

I would hope Emmylou would ask what she could get for Leah, but ... well, yeah ... :cautious:
It’s crazy. But as she’s said before, Leah is an adult and Emmylou is not her farking babysitter. Leah must get breaks and eat her packed lunch then. She “works” such long, untraditional hours.

Reactions: 10
It’s crazy. But as she’s said before, Leah is an adult and Emmylou is not her farking babysitter. Leah must get breaks and eat her packed lunch then. She “works” such long, untraditional hours.
I feel at this point Leah might actually be Emmylous babysitter/minder

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If it has a weight limit of 90kgs, then how is she going? There is absolutely no way she is under 90kgs. I’ll bet my house on it
ha ha ha - just cathing up - I thoght you typed "I bet my horse on it" lol - only came running to check the comments on the horseride - jesus christ - of all people!!! they's want to disinfect the saddle after her fungus filled fedgie has been stuck to it.

• Haha
What exactly is she doing here? (Wrong Answers Only) 😂

She asked Leah if she wanted to share, Right after she scratched her HooHa for a good 20-30 secs under the table, then grabbed the cutlery! 🤢🤢
Whats with her always putting her hand next to her face like that? Looks stupid imo

Reactions: 10
I think Emmy's core followers find her non threatening. Bec, Nadia, Rosalia etc are completely out of their league. EL's followers see her filthy house, her shoddy front gates, her unkempt family, her toxic former relationship with ALove, her weight, her profanity and think oh! She's just like us! And even when Emmy desperately tries to claw her way out of her basic bogan lifestyle it's patently obvious that she never will. Whenever I see Emmy, I'm reminded of the saying "wealth whispers, money talks." Our screeching little banshee might have more cash to splash than many of her followers, yet she still lives in a rental with overflowing bins in the kitchen and weeds poking through the front fence. They celebrate her wanton spending because it justifies their own flimsy financial habits. Obviously, I'm drawing a huge stereotype here, but her most rabid fans are lower class types who live vicariously through her. So when she goes out and buys fresh pasta at $20/kg, they think yeah, duck it if Emmylou can get the fancy pasta I can get a pack of durries! She's right, bein' a mum is hard and I deserve a treat! They're as lonely and lost as she is, just not as cunning.
Pack of durries.... I'm dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Leah is basically Emmylou's Emotional Support Camera-person. It used to be ALove, but thankfully he dumped her ass. Suelyn used to occasionally fill in but it's really all down to Leah these days.

On SL, I always had the distinct impression that her fiance disliked EL. Total speculation here, but it seems that as their relationship has strengthened, he has given her the support to break away from her overbearing sister. Props to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.