Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 4 at the self indulgent retreat and it’s clear she forget to pack moisturiser and doesn’t know what fiction actually means.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quick 5 min break from the general work shitshow (thank covid, you bleep) to scoff down my chicken curry and I see the Bali Banshee trotting off to breakfast IN HER BIKINI!! Maybe it was just the top but that’s still too much flesh on display. The beautiful Balinese will be scarred forever.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I would die of absolute embarrassment and guilt if my husband bought me Chanel 😬😬😬 We live a very comfortable life both work hard but jesus bleeping christ if he wasn't working and wasted that much money on me when we had 3 kids and a family household to run 🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳 I can't fathom the selfishness and waste!!!
I can’t find the exact necklace, but a similar one for sale for almost 5 thousand dollars.
Speechless

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can’t find the exact necklace, but a similar one for sale for almost 5 thousand dollars.
Speechless
Good fcking lord. On a necklace. When he wasn’t working and they have three kids. And well before she became a celebrity increased her income.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quick 5 min break from the general work shitshow (thank covid, you bleep) to scoff down my chicken curry and I see the Bali Banshee trotting off to breakfast IN HER BIKINI!! Maybe it was just the top but that’s still too much flesh on display. The beautiful Balinese will be scarred forever.
Deeply disrespectful too, if she did that outside of the bounds of the retreat (but, really- even within it). Modesty in dress is culturally important all across Indo, and whilst Bali isn’t Muslim, Hindu beliefs also dictate modesty. I hate when tourists are insensitive and don’t respect local custom. Particularly when it’s ELL 🤮

• Heart
duck off Emmylou. Just duck off with your Winter slow cooked recipes sent to us cold Melburnians while you sit poolside in a bikini in Bali.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I haven’t been able to make the stories load but is she still saying Udbud or did Leah send her a message overnight correcting her? Udbud actually makes me proper laugh, it’s so stupid and she said it so many times!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The cheek of her plugging her recipe book and the winter dishes while she is sweating it up in Bali. I have an unjustifiable rage right now!!!

She’s definitely there for the 10 days. She needs Leah to tell her what’s on for today….nothing and nothing. So the usual then!

I’ve never been this excited over a book let alone some book about Genghis Khan. Jesus Christ Garnier need a refund 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
By “winter fashion” we’re talking crop tops and bikinis on 5° days, chunky unflattering fur jackets and vests, and crumpled CR coats you stuff under the bed with your Cheezels right?

4353448C-8BB3-4D35-AF4D-9F3C05037CA1.jpeg

• Haha
Is she saying that ALove 'went away for 2 weeks' her justifying her bullshit trip!?

And sorry, I highly doubt he was gone even 1 week!? We never see the kids. Ever.

Does she truly think EVEN IF she had the kids for 2 weeks she deserves a reward!?

Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From [email protected]

To [email protected]

Subject Bali story schedule

Hi Emmylou,

Hope you're having fun at dad's resort. He sends his apologies that he isn't there to meet you but he has meetings in Jakarta. Everything going well at ZM. Cheezels on sale at Coles so have stocked up. Storing at warehouse so the children and your niece can't get them. Here's your posting schedule for the next few days:
•Announce arrival in Bali. Show luxury features of villa as per arrangement with dad
•Mention menu is customizable and show smoothie bowl
•Increase sympathy engagement. Can be about Aaron or the children. Those pics I took of you and Vida would work well
•Melbourne is freezing today so a cold weather recipe would work better than a salad. Please confirm whether to go with beef curry or lamb shoulder
•Dad said he needs you to really sell how relaxing the resort is. Maybe talk about naps or reading.

Suelyn is asking for her wages from the last three months. Do we pay in ZM clothing again?

Kind regards,

Leah.
Executive Assistant to Emmylou from Emmylou Loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Is she saying that ALove 'went away for 2 weeks' her justifying her bullshit trip!?

And sorry, I highly doubt he was gone even 1 week!? We never see the kids. Ever.

Does she truly think EVEN IF she had the kids for 2 weeks she deserves a reward!?

Get over yourself.
Wonder where the kids were on her date night if Aaron was away- the evening she was #notspon showing us her Baker's Delight picnic hamper. It cheers me up that the folk at Ad Standard have submitted my complaint under Section 2 of the AANA Code of Ethics to the Ad Standards Community Panel for review. Have a nice day Lazy Lou.

Something else that isn't sitting right with me - are the niece and her boyfriend staying at the house with the children? A young man she may not have met before, or doesn't know well, sleeping in her house with her young daughters?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know why this creature frustrates me so much. Sitting on her high horse in Bali sharing slow-cooker recipes because it’s cold in Melbourne. Is that supposed to be relatable? Helpful? Actually surprised she didn’t use it as an opportunity to plug her “size-down and use a hair tie” jackets.

Aaron being away for a week now explains why she had the kids for longer than her usual 2 hours a week.

Reactions: 23
1E9F4209-DF33-4207-862A-D8C66FBC0326.jpeg

Is there something wrong with my phone or has she got tinted skin product only above her eyes? The forehead is completely different tone to the rest of the zapped skin and looks sallow and weird. Not sure I captured it well, but it’s clear on the stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are all the other guests? Why is she so bleeping miserable if she's living her best life? Why doesn't she brush her bloody hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From [email protected]

To [email protected]

Hi Emmylou,

Hope you're having fun at dad's resort. He sends his apologies that he isn't there to meet you but he has meetings in Jakarta. Everything going well at ZM. Cheezels on sale at Coles so have stocked up. Storing at warehouse so the children and your niece can't get them. Here's your posting schedule for the next few days:
•Announce arrival in Bali. Show luxury features of villa as per arrangement with dad
•Increase sympathy engagement. Can be about Aaron or the children. Those pics I took of you and Vida would work well
•Melbourne is freezing today so a cold weather recipe would work better than a salad. Please confirm whether to go with beef curry or lamb shoulder
•Dad said he needs you to really sell how relaxing the resort is. Maybe talk about naps or reading.

Suelyn is asking for her wages from the last three months. Do we pay in ZM clothing again?

Kind regards,

Leah.
Made my day, love all of this! Very well done

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From [email protected]

To [email protected]

Hi Emmylou,

Kind regards,

Leah.
This is the best :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Where the hell is everyone else - she is literally the only person there!! Would be my absolute nightmare to go away alone (I know some people would love it but not me). She hasn't even got any strangers/other guests to talk too - it's just beyond depressing!! You need to have fun on holidays and enjoy it with others - not skulk around a big resort alone/eat dinner alone/swim in your private pool - alone!! God it's making me depressed just watching her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.