Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d actually enjoy this trip on my own 💁🏼‍♀️I’m so stressed at work I just need a time out from adulting. My sitch is different to EL though as my kids are 24/26, my husband and I have a healthy marriage, I have the financial means and it wouldn’t be one of multiple getaways already this year. BUT I accept that I can’t run away overseas at the moment so try my best to keep my tit together and not destroy relationships in the process!

I think she is really fucked in the head and is grasping at ANYTHING to ‘fix’ her without doing the hard yards and getting counselling 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
EmmyLou,
No amount of woo
Is going to fix you.
You can boo-hoo
But it’s all poo-poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I literally dream about being able to take my kiddo away to a place like Bali. I’d never in a zillion years want to spend a week there on my lonesome leaving my kid behind! Don’t get me wrong I do enjoy trips away sans-kid at times but Bali could be an adventure and he’d love it!
You know, with all the overseas trips she's taken (New York, Queenstown and now Bali)... has she ever taken her kids?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
duck off Emmylou. Just duck off with your Winter slow cooked recipes sent to us cold Melburnians while you sit poolside in a bikini in Bali.
I’m just glad that she didn’t start shilling her ZM coats and jackets 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also, 5k on a necklace 😱 and they couldn’t even afford a new washing machine?! I bet he bought a fake (or 2nd hand off her m8 Charlotte).

Reactions: 9
You know, with all the overseas trips she's taken (New York, Queenstown and now Bali)... has she ever taken her kids?!?!
She won’t even buy the kids new clothes so she is never going to go to the trouble or expense of passports!

Reactions: 18
You can see, under the big hat and glasses, she has been none stop crying. EL, please get proper help. For the sake of your children!!
Agree it might have sounded great in her mind that she’d go on another holiday but how depressing and lonely to be hanging out at an empty resort and nobody misses you at home.
I don’t know what the point is no amount of free advertising to her followers is going to get them booking in it’s probably above their price point and they’d never do something so indulgent

Reactions: 14
If she's still struggling (healing) with Aaron leaving, despite the time line, I can't see her being cooperative with the division of property. She's still holding out hope he will come back. Aaron's probably keen to get it finalised, especially child support, but she's probably dragging her heels. And he has to watch her continue to frivolously spend THEIR money.

Reactions: 14
So $600 to fast track Visa, flights to and from Bali, $600 (apparently) a night accomodation….she’s been splashing the cash lately! She’s a single mum with 3 kids but spends like she’s an irresponsible 18 with her first credit card 😳!!

** addition
Laughing at her serious selling faces trying to flog this Esmi skincare when she probably uses La Mer!
Such a haggard witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's still struggling (healing) with Aaron leaving, despite the time line, I can't see her being cooperative with the division of property. She's still holding out hope he will come back. Aaron's probably keen to get it finalised, especially child support, but she's probably dragging her heels. And he has to watch her continue to frivolously spend THEIR money.
Yes their money, old mate was only ever to gain her following because he was a stay at home Dad. HER property she bought by herself and her income is 50 percent his. Good luck with that EL you narcissist self indulgent twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
D
Dont forget Thailand, but I think she had to take Vida as she was a teeny baby.

Reactions: 7
She's not coping because narcissists can't cope with not being the centre of attention anymore and her 'supply" has been cut off. Other than a shag, I don't hold much hope of her finding another supply/ relationship any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't the job of an "Influencer", to he relatable?
When I first started watching her, she was. I enjoyed the meal hacks and such.
She has changed. 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I’ve never been to a retreat before so perhaps I don’t quite get it but what is she doing in Bali right now that she doesn’t do back home. This trip has a ‘same tit, different location’ feel to it. Lying around, talking to her imaginary friends on her phone and taking selfies with sexy face pose. Where’s the meditation, yoga, nature walks etc? All we got was some vague reference of visiting a temple which we all know didn’t happen, cause if it did she would have had her driver videoing her spiritual awakening.
The whole thing is just crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lying around a pool for a week won’t make her issues magically go away she will be dick deep in a party pack of Cheezels before the plane even takes off 😂😂

🙏 Namaste

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.