Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1304430

Is there something wrong with my phone or has she got tinted skin product only above her eyes? The forehead is completely different tone to the rest of the zapped skin and looks sallow and weird. Not sure I captured it well, but it’s clear on the stories!
Not sure but you definitely captured the quadruple neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get in your private pool you exhibitionist the staff don’t need to see you like that.

Can't seem to get her story straight?

Also... "He's been away working and stuff Ahhh" 🤔🤔🤔
She probably threw a tantrum when he told he would be interstate for work for week and book herself an international trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Aaron goes away for what sounded like less than a week, for his actual, legitimate job…and Emmylou is so vindictive that she books a last minute, ten day holiday in Bali to retaliate? Those poor kids. I’m sure they’re having a great time with Aaron in Melbourne, but seriously?!

Reactions: 22
From [email protected]

To [email protected]

Subject Bali story schedule

Hi Emmylou,

Hope you're having fun at dad's resort. He sends his apologies that he isn't there to meet you but he has meetings in Jakarta. Everything going well at ZM. Cheezels on sale at Coles so have stocked up. Storing at warehouse so the children and your niece can't get them. Here's your posting schedule for the next few days:
•Announce arrival in Bali. Show luxury features of villa as per arrangement with dad
•Mention menu is customizable and show smoothie bowl
•Increase sympathy engagement. Can be about Aaron or the children. Those pics I took of you and Vida would work well
•Melbourne is freezing today so a cold weather recipe would work better than a salad. Please confirm whether to go with beef curry or lamb shoulder
•Dad said he needs you to really sell how relaxing the resort is. Maybe talk about naps or reading.

Suelyn is asking for her wages from the last three months. Do we pay in ZM clothing again?

Kind regards,

Leah.
Executive Assistant to Emmylou from Emmylou Loves
Priceless 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't seem to get her story straight?

Also... "He's been away working and stuff Ahhh" 🤔🤔🤔
I’m guessing he went away for a couple of weeknights, maybe missed his Wednesday. But she’s trying to make it sound like he’s been gone for weeks, which we know is untrue.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1304430

Is there something wrong with my phone or has she got tinted skin product only above her eyes? The forehead is completely different tone to the rest of the zapped skin and looks sallow and weird. Not sure I captured it well, but it’s clear on the stories!
Probably putting on a fake tan while devouring a box of chezeels and did want to interrupt her eating.

I don’t know why this creature frustrates me so much. Sitting on her high horse in Bali sharing slow-cooker recipes because it’s cold in Melbourne. Is that supposed to be relatable? Helpful? Actually surprised she didn’t use it as an opportunity to plug her “size-down and use a hair tie” jackets.

Aaron being away for a week now explains why she had the kids for longer than her usual 2 hours a week.
I was waiting for her to promote he ZM Winter Jackets.

Reactions: 4
Everyone else must have evacuated the resort when they heard crazy lou and her crotched flapjackes were arriving.
I'd be in a cute supportive one piece with cut-outs if my tits looked like that ..leave the string bikinis to the teens who still have perky tits..

Reactions: 13
The cheek of her plugging her recipe book and the winter dishes while she is sweating it up in Bali. I have an unjustifiable rage right now!!!
RIGHT! Its so smug and show off like. She acts surprised it's winter, us poor cold plebs of society. Yes Lou we all wish we were you

Reactions: 14
Just catching up after a mad dog busy Monday.

I agree I think she got jealous of Aaron's work trip and Leah's trip to the Maldives that she had to have a holiday too. Fast track her passport and head to the airport.

Look like she's being sun smart. 🤣

Screenshot_20220530-151442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bikini like your stim light, Camilla faux photo shoot, all your make up on your table and 98 percent of your outfits is doing you zero favours🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of God, please keep your legs together. No one wants to see this filthy spectacle in a crochet bikini on a sun lounge with her legs astride.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I finally watched the stories. Her last one where she whispered “this is actually really divine”. Oh my god it better bloody be! So much money spent on herself! I’d be raging if it was a dud stay.

Way to punish Aaron for going away. Not that she hasn’t left for her fat camps with no notice. Or ducking to Sydney for her super important meetings and business deals. But Aaron better watch out if he leaves the suburb let alone the state. She books yet another over indulgent break just to get back at him.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Its so "davahhhhnne"
Oh shut up you crusty moll.
No pretense of a posh accent is going to help you.
Bogan ball bag looking wannabe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up after a mad dog busy Monday.

I agree I think she got jealous of Aaron's work trip and Leah's trip to the Maldives that she had to have a holiday too. Fast track her passport and head to the airport.

Look like she's being sun smart. 🤣

View attachment 1304635
You can see, under the big hat and glasses, she has been none stop crying. EL, please get proper help. For the sake of your children!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.