Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised that ZM does not have a crop top range for winter and summer. The perfect item for all your Melbourne outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks and sounds like she is about to burst into tears all the time. She is so bleeping pathetic moping about in that villa all alone. Bali is great for kids why wouldn't she take the kids, imagine having 10 days of quality time at a family resort with them. Instead they are left with a young cousin and an unkown boyfriend who the duck would actually allow this to happen. I honestly hope that this selfish witch gets every bit of bad karma she deserves. She just gives me so much rage, which I know is irrational because I don't know this woman but everything she does just makes me feel so triggered.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks and sounds like she is about to burst into tears all the time. She is so bleeping pathetic moping about in that villa all alone. Bali is great for kids why wouldn't she take the kids, imagine having 10 days of quality time at a family resort with them. Instead they are left with a young cousin and an unkown boyfriend who the duck would actually allow this to happen. I honestly hope that this selfish witch gets every bit of bad karma she deserves. She just gives me so much rage, which I know is irrational because I don't know this woman but everything she does just makes me feel so triggered.
it's really fucked up because her family seem to let this happen?!

I mean her Mum thought she was in NZ for duck sake but her Sisters?! How much more fucked up does she have to go?! Do they really benefit that much from her to not say anything?!

From the videos from trip to WA she was literally the joke to the whole family. Well MacCarthy Family the joke is over. bleeping help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
After 2 years of Covid the poor Balinese!
Off side I think someone on here recommended Dermalogica. Have given it a go and very happy #notsponsored #havetowork #sendcheezels

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow.. this photo almost makes me feel a little sorry for her. She is so different the the person I started following years ago. She has really lost her way. I hope she uses this next period of child free time to reassess what she is doing. She needs to make some changes for her own sanity as well as the well-being of her family. Her current path is just so vacuous and void of purpose. It’s obviously taking a toll.

Reactions: 8
No matter how many of these “health retreats” she goes on it’s not going to make a difference if she’s not getting proper psychological care. Traveling from state to state to now Bali in search of happiness, spending endless amounts of money to chase that post shopping high and yet…..still unhappy still emotional still upset.

ELL book in with your gp for a free mental health plan, as someone who has done this it can be a life saver. Therapy is hard, it takes hard work and consistency. Do it for your kids. One week of eating Vegan smoothie bowls, clutching crystals and cleansing in 7 ponds will not bring you emotional happiness long term.

Namaste 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She didn't get the name Lazy Lou for no reason and Bali is another example. She never sees anything through.

Emmy is again looking for the short cut and quick fix to mend her broken life.

No matter how bad things get, she will look at a half arsed way to get some short term satisfaction and then move onto the next thing.

Fancy being so fucked up that living like this is the norm!

Reactions: 19
Girlfriend looks rough! She looks like she needs some of any of the 20 plus moisturisers she shills

She could also use a hairbrush which I’m sure she mentioned buying one recently

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The irony of her being fed vegn food for 10 days is not lost on me. It'll be bbq chook and lettuce wraps once she gets home. FMD
She did make it very clear that she isn't restricted to only eating what was on offer at the retreat.
Doubtful she would be consuming a lot of vegan food and she would be eating away from the retreat at every opportunity she got.
So she is basically making a mockery of the whole thing.

Reactions: 15
Yes it’s chanel. Lazylou had to tell her community that alove who was not working. Raided his piggy bank to buy the necklace and cuff for here 40th. I tried looking on the Chanel website and google but found nothing about the pieces
I would die of absolute embarrassment and guilt if my husband bought me Chanel 😬😬😬 We live a very comfortable life both work hard but jesus bleeping christ if he wasn't working and wasted that much money on me when we had 3 kids and a family household to run 🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳 I can't fathom the selfishness and waste!!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.