Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing this is a freebie trip to scope out the activities. Next she will Be organising a monetised wellness trip, ‘girls retreat away with Emmylou from Emmylou Loves’. She doesn’t do nothing for nothing. Con artist.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If she's still struggling (healing) with Aaron leaving, despite the time line, I can't see her being cooperative with the division of property. She's still holding out hope he will come back. Aaron's probably keen to get it finalised, especially child support, but she's probably dragging her heels. And he has to watch her continue to frivolously spend THEIR money.
Do you think she goes on these trips and spends money like water so if there is a divorce settlement down the road her thought process would be Aaron's not gonna get any of MY money in the settlement

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There is literally no one there - no one in the accommodation, no one at breakfast - no one. Doesn’t this just make someone who feels lonely, more lonely?? That the only ‘connections’ you have are through a screen? It’s honestly bizarre 😳

Reactions: 23
I’m guessing this is a freebie trip to scope out the activities. Next she will Be organising a monetised wellness trip, ‘girls retreat away with Emmylou from Emmylou Loves’. She doesn’t do nothing for nothing. Con artist.
Dang I hate to say it but I think you’re right 😕 would explain somewhat why Leah’s Dad has (presumably) comped the accom and on a bigger-picture level, why Leah, who is seemingly young and vibrant, is working this dead end job with ‘EmmyLou Loves’ following her frumpy weirdo boss around all day filming her forget the names of products she’s shilling and cook slop in her messy house. I’m guessing Leah’s fam sees potential collab fodder in EL’s following.

Reactions: 14
Our girls got a bit of down time on her hands, I've now been blocked from my other account. No interacting with her, just checking out her stories every once in a while 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This trip is just a big attempt at knocking Aaron down. All the things he would enjoy doing, the book etc. She honestly can't let people in her life enjoy themselves without having to 1-up them. The sad reality is that she's in Bali, talking at her phone and completely delusional about the facade she puts on, whilst being completely transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bang on @gemmagucci she'll be miraculously healed by Leah's dad's resort and her idiot followers will lap it up and throw their money at them to join the next retreat, featuring her as their spiritual leader taking a big fat juicy cut.

I can't believe that instead of walking, reading, swimming, eating and soaking up that beautiful atmosphere she is instead trawling social media and blocking people. What an absolute dipshit.

I totally agree @slap2fish2gether. She's such a spiteful witch. I sincerely hope that Aaron is thriving and that him and the kids are receiving lots of loving support. Until she acknowledges her problematic mindsets and behaviours, Aaron and the kids will continue to be subject to her emotional abuse. Hopefully, having removed them at least part time from her environment, they can withstand her manipulation and come out of this relatively unscathed.

EMMYLOU MACCARTHY FROM EMMYLOU LOVES, TAKE NOTE: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Night Tattlers, I'm off to finish the box of Cheezels under my bed✌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes!! To replace the NYC trip as it’s gotten too expensive and she wouldn’t shill enough out of it.

3…2…1….registrations now open for “The Bali Banshee dives dick deep into ya Chakra - Destination: UdBud. BYO Cheezles” tour 🔮🧎‍♀🤲

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s on for today? Some crystal healing? Realignment of chakras? A dip in the healing waters? Pretend to read that book 🥹 The list is endless!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen either footage or in real life lazylou doing yoga? She has filmed her walks, bike riding, boxing, swimming but never yoga or ‘walk/runs’ as she calls them.

She has mentioned yoga at the retreat.

Reactions: 4
Well i can ignore the bintang banshee for a couple of hours I have a job interview at 10.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.