Emmylou Loves #24 Yo yo mumma looking for a man, flashing her cans, about to start her Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she does yoga on Friday, according to this transcript of lies from 2021🧘‍♀️✌🏽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently she does yoga on Friday, according to this transcript of lies from 2021🧘‍♀️✌🏽
Lol - only did boxing as she had a PT from that gym in port Melbourne during lockdowns. Even charged her tribe to attend online class and she did it in the front yard. If it wasn’t lockdown it was under a bridge training. Never mentioned a HIIT Class before.

There was a party last year with the gym people, Pt and the loves.

Reactions: 12
But udbud needs feature in it as well.
Jammed a crystal in her yoni and namastes in her Udbud bed with cheezels to recharge her banshee chakras (y)

Do you think she goes on these trips and spends money like water so if there is a divorce settlement down the road her thought process would be Aaron's not gonna get any of MY money in the settlement
Definitely!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this legit or a joke?!

How does she has actual followers anymore?!

This never happpend did it?!

The ONLY 2 things consistent in her life are her jaw swing and her love for herself.

• Haha
Our girls got a bit of down time on her hands, I've now been blocked from my other account. No interacting with her, just checking out her stories every once in a while 🙄
Ha what a surprise,same! Haven't commented on anything either. How does she have any followers when she blocks every one? Its been said countless times but it will never cease to amaze me that companies actually pay her money to flog their products.
It's as though she's taken everything she's ever done,or wished to do and said it's her weekly routine. No wonder ALove made her sleep down on the loungeroom floor,she couldn't lie straight in bed if she tried! Nothing but a pathological liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s always my fear with these influencers that I’ll end up blocked for viewing their stories but not following 😂. I still follow EL, but have unfollowed pretty much everyone else. I don’t want to miss her crazy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel the same Screeny. Sometimes I throw EL's least offensive stories a heart so she doesn't remove me from my favourite live reality show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she thinks she is a 14😂😂😂😂😂ahhh thanks for the never ending laughs Lou I needed a pick me up today!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha what a surprise,same! Haven't commented on anything either. How does she have any followers when she blocks every one? Its been said countless times but it will never cease to amaze me that companies actually pay her money to flog their products.

It's as though she's taken everything she's ever done,or wished to do and said it's her weekly routine. No wonder ALove made her sleep down on the loungeroom floor,she couldn't lie straight in bed if she tried! Nothing but a pathological liar.
Also the smell of those unwashed flaps would hae him push her out of the bed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel the same Screeny. Sometimes I throw EL's least offensive stories a heart so she doesn't remove me from my favourite live reality show 😆
Me too. I don’t follow her anymore but I’ll check her out every now and again and throw her a bone. The other week I complimented her on her outfit. I thought, credit where credit is due and maybe the ‘influencer’ can be influenced 🤣

If any of you would like my fashion tips I’ll be releasing my e-book “How not to dress like Dickehead and keep ya chakra clean” on the next full moon…

• Haha
oh she mentions her small chest and size 14 waist but doesnt mention her size 18 gut. with a shape like hers y ou cannot buy peices based on your waist size.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the orange dress suits her. It’s flattering for her shape and fits!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.